TOTTENHAM, Bale: "Proud of Barça and Real interest"
Source: The Sun
© foto di Daniele Buffa/Image Sport
Interviewed by The Sun, Tottenham wingback Gareth Bale has declared:"I have three years left on my contract and I'm very happy at Tottenham. In a way it's flattering, a good feeling when you get linked with very big clubs. It's a compliment but it doesn't affect the way I play at all, it doesn't ever go to my head. It's a nice feeling to know those clubs are looking at you. I don't know whether they are or not. Some of it might just be pure speculation, you never know. The point when it turns your head is when that speculation turns to reality and a bid is accepted. If you are talking about Barcelona or Real Madrid, two of the biggest clubs in the world, then it's a bit like Harry and England, it's a once-in-a-lifetime dream. If you said to any young player that you could play for Barcelona or Real would they turn it down? Probably not. If it happens you would have to look very seriously at the situation. If a bid was accepted you would obviously have to seriously consider it. But that has not happened so, at the moment, I'm just concentrating on Tottenham".
Other news Premier League (England)
- 01 Oct 06:19 MAN. CITY, Hart: "Italy? I am happy here"
- 30 Sep 20:00 ARSENAL v GALATASARAY, Preview - Wenger on team news: "Wilshere is available"
- 30 Sep 06:19 MAN. UTD, Di Maria: "One day I will return to Rosario"
- 29 Sep 06:29 CHELSEA. Hazard: "Back to France? Maybe one day, but for Lille"
- 28 Sep 06:59 CHELSEA, Rémy: "I was never joining Arsenal"
- 27 Sep 16:00 ARSENAL v TOTTENHAM - London derby preview - Flamini: "When I joined Gunners first, I was told about the derby with Tottenham"
- 27 Sep 15:00 ARSENAL v TOTTENHAM - London derby preview - Dier: "We'll do our best for making Spurs' fans happy"
- 27 Sep 14:00 ARSENAL v TOTTENHAM - London derby preview - Wenger: "Important meaning and moment of the season"
- 27 Sep 13:00 ARSENAL v TOTTENHAM - London derby preview - Arteta: "Pochettino was a father to me. Defeating Spurs is vital"
- 27 Sep 06:29 MAN. CITY, Lampard: "I have signed until January, I can't say more"
- 26 Sep 12:59 LIVERPOOL, Rodgers: "I think Mario is potentially world class"
- 26 Sep 06:19 EVERTON, Martinez dismisses Barkley rumours
- 25 Sep 21:17 ARSENAL, Wenger: "You understand a young player's mind features when you watch him playing"
- 25 Sep 20:20 ARSENAL, Oxlade-Chamberlain looking forward to London derby: "Victories over Spurs are the sweetest ones"
- 25 Sep 18:45 ARSENAL, Wenger: "Flamini might be on for the derby"
- 25 Sep 06:19 MAN. CITY, Milner: "I would like to stay, but.."
- 24 Sep 15:00 ARSENAL, Ospina on his debut: "Unfortunately we lost, but I know I played a good game"
- 24 Sep 06:19 MAN. CITY, Pellegrini: "Lampard's future? We'll see"
- 23 Sep 14:39 ARSENAL, Ozil: "Having our fans behind makes everything easier for us. I thank all my teammates"
- 23 Sep 12:00 ARSENAL, Wenger on Diaby: "He's a giant, mentally. I believe in him, justice should reserve him a better future"
- 23 Sep 06:20 CHELSEA, Fabregas: "Arsenal didn't want me"
- 22 Sep 13:30 ARSENAL, Wenger on Ozil: "He succeeded in giving a better performance also thanks to the rest of the squad"
- 22 Sep 09:00 ARSENAL, Wenger after Villa success: "We gave the response people and ourselves were all expecting"
- 22 Sep 07:00 ARSENAL, Welbeck celebrates his first goal as a Gunner: "I'm starting to know my teammates"
- 22 Sep 06:15 CHELSEA, Ramires: "I hope to remain for a long time"
- 21 Sep 06:29 MAN. UTD, Rafael: "I want to stay forever"
- 19 Sep 17:30 EUROPA LEAGUE Day After - TOTTENHAM, Lloris after the Partizan letdown: "It wasn't easy, all in all it's an OK draw"
- 18 Sep 06:19 SWANSEA, Bony: "I'm not thinking about leaving"
- 17 Sep 16:45 ARSENAL, Arteta: "Borussia Dortmund defeated us through pace and pressure"
- 17 Sep 15:15 ARSENAL, Bellerin: "Debuting in Champions League has been a dream for me"
- 17 Sep 06:19 QPR, Vargas: "I want to remain in England"
- 16 Sep 16:00 BORUSSIA DORTMUND v ARSENAL, Preview - Wilshere: "Always good games against them, fantastic even without Reus. We aim to get first in the group"
- 16 Sep 14:00 BORUSSIA DORTMUND v ARSENAL, Preview - Mertesacker: "Intense game against City. Dortmund will put pressure on us"
- 16 Sep 11:17 CHELSEA, Mourinho: "Signing Fabregas has been easy"
- 16 Sep 10:39 ARSENAL, Flamini: "Sad for Debuchy's injury. We could have won against City"
- 16 Sep 06:19 MAN. CITY, Demichelis: "I would like to renew"
- 15 Sep 11:45 ARSENAL, Wenger on Wilshere: "With a talent like his, he just needs to show how good he is"
- 15 Sep 07:00 MANCHESTER UNITED, Van Gaal on 4-0 over QPR: "Great impact of all the new players, not only Di Maria"
- 15 Sep 00:00 ARSENAL, Ramsey: "We are obviously disappointed for the draw against City"
- 14 Sep 21:00 ARSENAL, Wilshere: "I am getting fitter and fitter, my goal was a tight angle. Fantastic debut from Welbeck"
- 14 Sep 19:00 ARSENAL, Wenger on Welbeck's debut: "He needs to fully integrate, but I'm satisfied"
- 14 Sep 16:00 ARSENAL, Arteta: "Sanchez is working hard, and he's already important for us"
- 14 Sep 10:00 ARSENAL, Wenger comments 2-2 against City: "Not an easy game to referee. Wilshere is getting to top back"
- 14 Sep 00:30 ARSENAL, Wenger faces the umpteenth injury: "Debuchy's ankle doesn't look good"
- 13 Sep 18:30 ARSENAL v MANCHESTER CITY 2-2 - Official matchbox: Demichelis saves the day for Citizens
- 12 Sep 16:30 ARSENAL, Wenger against homophobia: "Sports should be ahead of society. Fighting against any kind of discrimination is very important"
- 12 Sep 13:45 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Duel to Chelsea on tracking Alcacer
- 12 Sep 06:19 SUNDERLAND, Poyet: "I'm unhappy with our transfer market"
- 11 Sep 22:00 ARSENAL, Walcott: "Now we have the right amount of fast and technical players"
- 11 Sep 21:15 ARSENAL, Walcott: "Happy to have Welbeck in Gunners' family. He'll fit better here than in United"
- 11 Sep 19:00 ARSENAL v MANCHESTER CITY, Preview - Wenger: "Big pressure on us, we must show we improved from last year"
- 11 Sep 17:43 ARSENAL v MANCHESTER CITY, Preview - Cazorla: "I hope Arteta joins back for the game. He's born to be captain"
- 11 Sep 17:26 MANCHESTER CITY, Zabaleta could face Gunners
- 11 Sep 15:45 ARSENAL, Ozil: "Proud of my assist record and the manager's praises"
- 11 Sep 15:00 ARSENAL v MANCHESTER CITY, Preview - Wenger on team news: "Ozil is ok, Ramsey has little chances"
- 11 Sep 12:26 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Ramsey could be fit to face City
- 11 Sep 06:19 ARSENAL, Campbell's agent: "Fiorentina were interested"
- 10 Sep 17:00 ARSENAL, Monreal: "Chambers is a surprise for me. I'm happy I'm playing on a regular basis"
- 10 Sep 14:15 ARSENAL, Koscielny on Giroud's long-term injury: "Bad loss for us, but we need to come out stronger and be with him"
- 10 Sep 11:59 ARSENAL, Walcott: "I hope to come back stronger and quicker"
- 09 Sep 19:00 SOUTHAMPTON, Alderweireld: "My future could be complicated"
- 09 Sep 13:15 ARSENAL, Campbell on Cazorla: "His technique left me astonished"
- 09 Sep 10:45 MANCHESTER UNITED, Mata: "Falcao is not just a player, he's a fantastic striker and scorer"
- 09 Sep 09:15 ARSENAL, Welbeck on NT: "We won as a team against Switzerland"
- 09 Sep 06:19 LIVERPOOL, Borini: "I am happy here"
- 09 Sep 02:30 CHELSEA, Fabregas: "If someone had told me I would have played for Blues and Mourinho, I wouldn't have believed it"
- 08 Sep 19:00 ARSENAL, Sanogo on troubles with supporters: "My first goal will throw troubles away"
- 08 Sep 16:30 ARSENAL, Szczesny: "Ospina is a nice guy and a good goalie, but I don't feel sorry for him being my reserve"
- 08 Sep 11:31 ARSENAL, Campbell: "World Cup has been my best experience, we showed we can compete anyone"
- 08 Sep 06:59 MAN. CITY, Kompany: "This club is investing in the right places"
- 07 Sep 09:00 MANCHESTER UNITED, Rojo: "Being here and share the room with such stars is a dream"
- 06 Sep 21:00 LIVERPOOL, José Enrique: "I really want to help Alberto Moreno"
- 06 Sep 09:00 MANCHESTER UNITED, Falcao: "Hard times made me what I am"
- 06 Sep 00:41 MANCHESTER UNITED, Scholes: "We should not have sold Welbeck to Arsenal"
- 05 Sep 23:00 ARSENAL, Cazorla: "Tiki-taka is not dead"
- 05 Sep 22:00 ARSENAL, Ozil about World Cup: "When I had the trophy in my hands, there were lots of emotions"
- 04 Sep 16:00 ARSENAL, Wilshere on Calum Chambers: "He'll become a major NT player soon, he's so confident"
- 04 Sep 10:59 ARSENAL, Mertesacker: "Not happy with latest game, now we need to regroup"
- 04 Sep 08:59 CHELSEA, Remy introduces himself: "We can win Champions League. Mourinho knows how to get the best from players"
- 04 Sep 00:00 ARSENAL, Wilshere: "We were unlucky in World Cup"
- 03 Sep 07:00 MANCHESTER UNITED, Falcao: "I am in the bigger club in the world"
- 03 Sep 00:00 MANCHESTER UNITED, Rooney: "Falcao? A fantastic signing. I'm honoured for having become England's captain"
- 02 Sep 19:48 MANCHESTER UNITED, Van Gaal: "Falcao is one of the best scorers around"
- 02 Sep 16:29 ARSENAL, Good luck to Krisolsson on Twitter
- 01 Sep 01:16 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Remy excited to work with Mourinho
- 31 Aug 02:00 LEICESTER CITY v ARSENAL, Preview - Wenger: "They have been impressive against Everton and Chelsea"
- 30 Aug 20:00 ARSENAL, Wenger on Ozil: "Everything he does is intelligent, he's got perfect timing"
- 30 Aug 14:00 LEICESTER CITY v ARSENAL, Preview - Wenger: "Arteta and Gibbs won't be in the game"
- 30 Aug 09:00 ARSENAL, Koscielny: "Winning FA Cup got us hungrier for trophies"
- 30 Aug 01:03 EVERTON, Martinez happy with Europa League draw
- 29 Aug 17:48 ARSENAL, Oxlade-Chamberlain on Sanchez: "Unbelievable game of his against Besiktas"
- 29 Aug 14:24 ARSENAL, Cazorla: "Chambers surprised me. Sanchez's winning mentality will help us a lot"
- 29 Aug 12:45 MANCHESTER CITY, Sagna: "We want to win everything"
- 29 Aug 06:19 MAN. UTD, Van Gaal: "Some players may leave"
- 28 Aug 16:00 ARSENAL, Wilshere on Sanchez's victory goal against Besiktas: "Alexis needed to score his first goal as a Gunner"
- 28 Aug 11:44 ARSENAL, Official medical report on Giroud: 4 months' stop
- 28 Aug 06:19 ARSENAL, Wenger: "We don't have to replace Giroud"
- 27 Aug 15:48 ARSENAL, Wenger: "Giroud's one can be a long-term injury"
- 27 Aug 14:00 ARSENAL, Wenger: "Our experience will help us against Besiktas. A crucial game, more on the sport side than financially"
- 27 Aug 12:45 MANCHESTER UNITED, Van Gaal: "I chose Di Maria as I did with Robben in Bayern. He'll need to fit into the philosophy of our club"
- 02 Oct 14:19 HOLLAND/ OFFICIAL, Copenhagen: Christian Poulsen back home
- 02 Oct 13:59 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Gerrard accused his side of being "soft all over the pitch"
- 02 Oct 13:30 ITALY/ CHIEVO, Paloschi: "Milan regrets? No, Chievo believe in me"
- 02 Oct 13:15 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, United could move for Cuadrado
- 02 Oct 13:00 TURKEY/ EXCLUSIVE TMW - Galatasaray: thinking about Karpin
- 02 Oct 12:44 ENGLAND/ TOTTENHAM, Pochettino admits he has no idea when Walker will return
- 02 Oct 12:30 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Man Utd: Ji-sung Park returns to Old Trafford
- 02 Oct 12:13 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Lead the race to sign Cavani
- 02 Oct 12:00 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Sturridge is set to sign a new incentivised dea
- 02 Oct 11:44 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Terry admits he cried over Chelsea not winning
- 02 Oct 11:30 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Balotelli in shock snub to Rodgers
- 02 Oct 11:20 TURKEY/ GALATASARAY, Dzemaili: "If you let Arsenal play like this you get a lot of goals"
- 02 Oct 10:15 ITALY/ ROMA, Konoplyanka: meeting with the father
- 02 Oct 09:53 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Welbeck's on the ball with first hat-trick
- 02 Oct 08:00 ITALY/ VERONA, Susic farther
- 02 Oct 07:40 SPAIN/ ATLETICO, Interest for Zaza confirmed
- 02 Oct 07:17 GERMANY/ BAYERN, Sammer to renew
- 02 Oct 06:57 PSG, Pastore: "Proud to be part of this club"
- 02 Oct 06:39 LEVERKUSEN, Leno: "I want to remain for a long time"
- 02 Oct 06:00 BARCELONA, Dani Alves: "This will be my last season here"
- 02 Oct 00:00 INTER, Icardi: "My new contract? Ask my agent"
- 01 Oct 22:59 SPAIN/ ATLETICO, Still keen on Callejon
- 01 Oct 22:20 SCOTLAND/ OFFICIAL, St. Johnstone sign Mc Fadden
- 01 Oct 22:00 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Keen on Salvio
- 01 Oct 21:37 ENGLAND/ QPR, Taarabt back to Italy
- 01 Oct 20:59 FRANCE/ OFFICIAL, Caen sign Yahia
- 01 Oct 20:39 ENGLAND/ MAN. UTD, Also Atletico after Mata
- 01 Oct 20:20 SAUDI ARABIA/ OFFICIAL, Al Shabab sign Park
- 01 Oct 20:00 BRAZIL/ OFFICIAL, Ze Paulo join Atletico PA
- 01 Oct 19:37 BOSNIA/ OFFICIAL, Kodro is Sarajevo new coach
- 01 Oct 19:17 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, First pro contract for Burke
- 01 Oct 18:59 INDIA/ OFFICIAL, Pune sign Katsouranis
- 01 Oct 18:39 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Two youngsters renew with City
- 01 Oct 18:20 TURKEY/ KONYASPOR, Interest for Jara
- 01 Oct 18:00 RUSSIA/ OFFICIAL, Two players renew with Spartak
- 01 Oct 12:01 ARSENAL, 18 years since the boss took over
- 01 Oct 11:44 ENGLAND/ NEWCASTLE, If Pardew leaves there is Moyes
- 01 Oct 11:32 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Cole: "Was soo good to see Lamps last nigh"
- 01 Oct 11:19 ENGLAND/ MAN CITY, Kompany: "We can't afford another Champions slip-up"
- 01 Oct 10:59 ITALY/ INTER, Scout observing Schär and Borini
- 01 Oct 10:44 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Cuadrado buy-out clause about 35 millions
- 01 Oct 10:25 GERMANY/ SCHALKE 04,Huntelaar: "We were lacking a bit in attack"
- 01 Oct 09:53 ITALY/ INTER, Rolando bis in January
- 01 Oct 08:00 SPAIN/ VALENCIA, Vazquez likely to join
- 01 Oct 07:40 ITALY/ SASSUOLO, Back for Cigarini
- 01 Oct 07:17 GERMANY/ HAMBURG, van der Vaart is back
- 01 Oct 06:57 PSG, Blanc: "Disturbed by certain rumors"
- 01 Oct 06:39 BORUSSIA D., Hummels: "I am not tempted by United"
- 01 Oct 06:19 MAN. CITY, Hart: "Italy? I am happy here"
- 01 Oct 06:00 BARCELONA, Bartomeu: "Messi could end his career here"
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino admits he has no idea when England full-back Kyle Walker, 24, will return from an abdominal problem.
“At the moment it is impossible to give you the date. It is a good recovery at the moment. We are happy, but it’s impossible to p
Inter Milan 21-year-old forward Mauro Icardi has declared: "I don't know anything about my contract, it's my agent only that takes care o
Interviewed by RMC, Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu has declared: "Messi at PSG? I have talked to him, he is happy with us. We would be
Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart has declared: "I respect the choices made by some players, I am especially talking about Micah Richards, who
The day after the game won against Barcelona, PSG attacking midfielder Javier Pastore has declared: "I am very happy about what happened last nig
Bayer Leverkusen goalkeeper Bernd Leno has declared: "I am happy here, and my contract will expire in 2018. This is a great club, an I want to re