MANCHESTER CITY, Mancini: "Tevez will be important for us"
© foto di Nicolo' Zangirolami/Image Spor
Manchester City 28 year old Roberto Mancini has declared about 28 year old forward Carlos Tevez: "I am very happy because Carlos this year has worked very well in pre-season, and his form is better than last year. Also this year he wants to play football. For a player, it is difficult when he does not play. Last season he did not play for six months and this is difficult. I expect him to be a very important player. He is a top player if he wants to play. Last year we had Carlos for the last 10 games and it was important because he scored five or six goals. But he was not 100%. This year is the first time in four or five years he has done a pre-season and, for every player, this is important".
Other news Premier League (England)
- 30 Sep 06:19 MAN. UTD, Di Maria: "One day I will return to Rosario"
- 29 Sep 06:29 CHELSEA. Hazard: "Back to France? Maybe one day, but for Lille"
- 28 Sep 06:59 CHELSEA, Rémy: "I was never joining Arsenal"
- 27 Sep 16:00 ARSENAL v TOTTENHAM - London derby preview - Flamini: "When I joined Gunners first, I was told about the derby with Tottenham"
- 27 Sep 15:00 ARSENAL v TOTTENHAM - London derby preview - Dier: "We'll do our best for making Spurs' fans happy"
- 27 Sep 14:00 ARSENAL v TOTTENHAM - London derby preview - Wenger: "Important meaning and moment of the season"
- 27 Sep 13:00 ARSENAL v TOTTENHAM - London derby preview - Arteta: "Pochettino was a father to me. Defeating Spurs is vital"
- 27 Sep 06:29 MAN. CITY, Lampard: "I have signed until January, I can't say more"
- 26 Sep 12:59 LIVERPOOL, Rodgers: "I think Mario is potentially world class"
- 26 Sep 06:19 EVERTON, Martinez dismisses Barkley rumours
- 25 Sep 21:17 ARSENAL, Wenger: "You understand a young player's mind features when you watch him playing"
- 25 Sep 20:20 ARSENAL, Oxlade-Chamberlain looking forward to London derby: "Victories over Spurs are the sweetest ones"
- 25 Sep 18:45 ARSENAL, Wenger: "Flamini might be on for the derby"
- 25 Sep 06:19 MAN. CITY, Milner: "I would like to stay, but.."
- 24 Sep 15:00 ARSENAL, Ospina on his debut: "Unfortunately we lost, but I know I played a good game"
- 24 Sep 06:19 MAN. CITY, Pellegrini: "Lampard's future? We'll see"
- 23 Sep 14:39 ARSENAL, Ozil: "Having our fans behind makes everything easier for us. I thank all my teammates"
- 23 Sep 12:00 ARSENAL, Wenger on Diaby: "He's a giant, mentally. I believe in him, justice should reserve him a better future"
- 23 Sep 06:20 CHELSEA, Fabregas: "Arsenal didn't want me"
- 22 Sep 13:30 ARSENAL, Wenger on Ozil: "He succeeded in giving a better performance also thanks to the rest of the squad"
- 22 Sep 09:00 ARSENAL, Wenger after Villa success: "We gave the response people and ourselves were all expecting"
- 22 Sep 07:00 ARSENAL, Welbeck celebrates his first goal as a Gunner: "I'm starting to know my teammates"
- 22 Sep 06:15 CHELSEA, Ramires: "I hope to remain for a long time"
- 21 Sep 06:29 MAN. UTD, Rafael: "I want to stay forever"
- 19 Sep 17:30 EUROPA LEAGUE Day After - TOTTENHAM, Lloris after the Partizan letdown: "It wasn't easy, all in all it's an OK draw"
- 18 Sep 06:19 SWANSEA, Bony: "I'm not thinking about leaving"
- 17 Sep 16:45 ARSENAL, Arteta: "Borussia Dortmund defeated us through pace and pressure"
- 17 Sep 15:15 ARSENAL, Bellerin: "Debuting in Champions League has been a dream for me"
- 17 Sep 06:19 QPR, Vargas: "I want to remain in England"
- 16 Sep 16:00 BORUSSIA DORTMUND v ARSENAL, Preview - Wilshere: "Always good games against them, fantastic even without Reus. We aim to get first in the group"
- 16 Sep 14:00 BORUSSIA DORTMUND v ARSENAL, Preview - Mertesacker: "Intense game against City. Dortmund will put pressure on us"
- 16 Sep 11:17 CHELSEA, Mourinho: "Signing Fabregas has been easy"
- 16 Sep 10:39 ARSENAL, Flamini: "Sad for Debuchy's injury. We could have won against City"
- 16 Sep 06:19 MAN. CITY, Demichelis: "I would like to renew"
- 15 Sep 11:45 ARSENAL, Wenger on Wilshere: "With a talent like his, he just needs to show how good he is"
- 15 Sep 07:00 MANCHESTER UNITED, Van Gaal on 4-0 over QPR: "Great impact of all the new players, not only Di Maria"
- 15 Sep 00:00 ARSENAL, Ramsey: "We are obviously disappointed for the draw against City"
- 14 Sep 21:00 ARSENAL, Wilshere: "I am getting fitter and fitter, my goal was a tight angle. Fantastic debut from Welbeck"
- 14 Sep 19:00 ARSENAL, Wenger on Welbeck's debut: "He needs to fully integrate, but I'm satisfied"
- 14 Sep 16:00 ARSENAL, Arteta: "Sanchez is working hard, and he's already important for us"
- 14 Sep 10:00 ARSENAL, Wenger comments 2-2 against City: "Not an easy game to referee. Wilshere is getting to top back"
- 14 Sep 00:30 ARSENAL, Wenger faces the umpteenth injury: "Debuchy's ankle doesn't look good"
- 13 Sep 18:30 ARSENAL v MANCHESTER CITY 2-2 - Official matchbox: Demichelis saves the day for Citizens
- 12 Sep 16:30 ARSENAL, Wenger against homophobia: "Sports should be ahead of society. Fighting against any kind of discrimination is very important"
- 12 Sep 13:45 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Duel to Chelsea on tracking Alcacer
- 12 Sep 06:19 SUNDERLAND, Poyet: "I'm unhappy with our transfer market"
- 11 Sep 22:00 ARSENAL, Walcott: "Now we have the right amount of fast and technical players"
- 11 Sep 21:15 ARSENAL, Walcott: "Happy to have Welbeck in Gunners' family. He'll fit better here than in United"
- 11 Sep 19:00 ARSENAL v MANCHESTER CITY, Preview - Wenger: "Big pressure on us, we must show we improved from last year"
- 11 Sep 17:43 ARSENAL v MANCHESTER CITY, Preview - Cazorla: "I hope Arteta joins back for the game. He's born to be captain"
- 11 Sep 17:26 MANCHESTER CITY, Zabaleta could face Gunners
- 11 Sep 15:45 ARSENAL, Ozil: "Proud of my assist record and the manager's praises"
- 11 Sep 15:00 ARSENAL v MANCHESTER CITY, Preview - Wenger on team news: "Ozil is ok, Ramsey has little chances"
- 11 Sep 12:26 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Ramsey could be fit to face City
- 11 Sep 06:19 ARSENAL, Campbell's agent: "Fiorentina were interested"
- 10 Sep 17:00 ARSENAL, Monreal: "Chambers is a surprise for me. I'm happy I'm playing on a regular basis"
- 10 Sep 14:15 ARSENAL, Koscielny on Giroud's long-term injury: "Bad loss for us, but we need to come out stronger and be with him"
- 10 Sep 11:59 ARSENAL, Walcott: "I hope to come back stronger and quicker"
- 09 Sep 19:00 SOUTHAMPTON, Alderweireld: "My future could be complicated"
- 09 Sep 13:15 ARSENAL, Campbell on Cazorla: "His technique left me astonished"
- 09 Sep 10:45 MANCHESTER UNITED, Mata: "Falcao is not just a player, he's a fantastic striker and scorer"
- 09 Sep 09:15 ARSENAL, Welbeck on NT: "We won as a team against Switzerland"
- 09 Sep 06:19 LIVERPOOL, Borini: "I am happy here"
- 09 Sep 02:30 CHELSEA, Fabregas: "If someone had told me I would have played for Blues and Mourinho, I wouldn't have believed it"
- 08 Sep 19:00 ARSENAL, Sanogo on troubles with supporters: "My first goal will throw troubles away"
- 08 Sep 16:30 ARSENAL, Szczesny: "Ospina is a nice guy and a good goalie, but I don't feel sorry for him being my reserve"
- 08 Sep 11:31 ARSENAL, Campbell: "World Cup has been my best experience, we showed we can compete anyone"
- 08 Sep 06:59 MAN. CITY, Kompany: "This club is investing in the right places"
- 07 Sep 09:00 MANCHESTER UNITED, Rojo: "Being here and share the room with such stars is a dream"
- 06 Sep 21:00 LIVERPOOL, José Enrique: "I really want to help Alberto Moreno"
- 06 Sep 09:00 MANCHESTER UNITED, Falcao: "Hard times made me what I am"
- 06 Sep 00:41 MANCHESTER UNITED, Scholes: "We should not have sold Welbeck to Arsenal"
- 05 Sep 23:00 ARSENAL, Cazorla: "Tiki-taka is not dead"
- 05 Sep 22:00 ARSENAL, Ozil about World Cup: "When I had the trophy in my hands, there were lots of emotions"
- 04 Sep 16:00 ARSENAL, Wilshere on Calum Chambers: "He'll become a major NT player soon, he's so confident"
- 04 Sep 10:59 ARSENAL, Mertesacker: "Not happy with latest game, now we need to regroup"
- 04 Sep 08:59 CHELSEA, Remy introduces himself: "We can win Champions League. Mourinho knows how to get the best from players"
- 04 Sep 00:00 ARSENAL, Wilshere: "We were unlucky in World Cup"
- 03 Sep 07:00 MANCHESTER UNITED, Falcao: "I am in the bigger club in the world"
- 03 Sep 00:00 MANCHESTER UNITED, Rooney: "Falcao? A fantastic signing. I'm honoured for having become England's captain"
- 02 Sep 19:48 MANCHESTER UNITED, Van Gaal: "Falcao is one of the best scorers around"
- 02 Sep 16:29 ARSENAL, Good luck to Krisolsson on Twitter
- 01 Sep 01:16 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Remy excited to work with Mourinho
- 31 Aug 02:00 LEICESTER CITY v ARSENAL, Preview - Wenger: "They have been impressive against Everton and Chelsea"
- 30 Aug 20:00 ARSENAL, Wenger on Ozil: "Everything he does is intelligent, he's got perfect timing"
- 30 Aug 14:00 LEICESTER CITY v ARSENAL, Preview - Wenger: "Arteta and Gibbs won't be in the game"
- 30 Aug 09:00 ARSENAL, Koscielny: "Winning FA Cup got us hungrier for trophies"
- 30 Aug 01:03 EVERTON, Martinez happy with Europa League draw
- 29 Aug 17:48 ARSENAL, Oxlade-Chamberlain on Sanchez: "Unbelievable game of his against Besiktas"
- 29 Aug 14:24 ARSENAL, Cazorla: "Chambers surprised me. Sanchez's winning mentality will help us a lot"
- 29 Aug 12:45 MANCHESTER CITY, Sagna: "We want to win everything"
- 29 Aug 06:19 MAN. UTD, Van Gaal: "Some players may leave"
- 28 Aug 16:00 ARSENAL, Wilshere on Sanchez's victory goal against Besiktas: "Alexis needed to score his first goal as a Gunner"
- 28 Aug 11:44 ARSENAL, Official medical report on Giroud: 4 months' stop
- 28 Aug 06:19 ARSENAL, Wenger: "We don't have to replace Giroud"
- 27 Aug 15:48 ARSENAL, Wenger: "Giroud's one can be a long-term injury"
- 27 Aug 14:00 ARSENAL, Wenger: "Our experience will help us against Besiktas. A crucial game, more on the sport side than financially"
- 27 Aug 12:45 MANCHESTER UNITED, Van Gaal: "I chose Di Maria as I did with Robben in Bayern. He'll need to fit into the philosophy of our club"
- 27 Aug 06:19 MAN. UTD, Di Maria: "I didn't want to leave Real"
- 26 Aug 12:52 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Carra worried about Reds' defence
- 30 Sep 12:30 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Mourinho: "I will only leave if they sack me"
- 30 Sep 12:14 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Renewal close for Florenzi
- 30 Sep 11:44 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, agreement close for Giroud renewal
- 30 Sep 11:29 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, WBA: Dawson extends
- 30 Sep 11:13 ENGLAND/ MAN CITY, Fernandinho: "Is necessary to defeat As Roma"
- 30 Sep 10:49 ENGLAND/ MAN UTD, Di Maria: "A dream for me to come to Europe"
- 30 Sep 10:30 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Mignolet: "Valdes?
- 30 Sep 10:17 ENGLAND/ EVERTON, Chelsea are leading race for Barkley
- 30 Sep 08:30 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, The plan for Reus
- 30 Sep 08:15 FRANCE/ PSG, Keen on Martial
- 30 Sep 08:00 BRAZIL/ CORINTHIANS, Herrera likely to join
- 30 Sep 07:40 ITALY/ SAMPDORIA, Two Spanish clubs after Soriano
- 30 Sep 07:17 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Ramsey injured
- 30 Sep 06:57 OL, Grenier: "My future remains uncertain"
- 30 Sep 06:39 BAYERN, Beckenbauer: "Xabi Alonso our most important signing"
- 30 Sep 06:19 MAN. UTD, Di Maria: "One day I will return to Rosario"
- 30 Sep 06:00 ATLETICO, Jimenez: "Grateful to this club"
- 30 Sep 00:00 INTER, Osvaldo: "I would like to remain"
- 29 Sep 23:37 SPAIN/ VALENCIA, Also Callejon on the wishlist
- 29 Sep 23:17 GERMANY/ EINTRACHT, Hildebrand has refused Hannover's offer
- 29 Sep 22:59 SPAIN/ VALENCIA, Martinez unlikely to join
- 29 Sep 22:39 GERMANY/ WERDER, Komolong on trial
- 29 Sep 22:20 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Juanmi renews with Malaga
- 29 Sep 22:00 GERMANY/ HANNOVER, Keen on Lollo
- 29 Sep 21:37 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Chiellini about to renew
- 29 Sep 21:17 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, Casilla will join at the end of the season
- 29 Sep 20:59 GERMANY/ BORUSSIA D., Eyes on Matic
- 29 Sep 20:39 KOREA/ OFFICIAL, Pohang sign Moritz
- 29 Sep 20:20 GERMANY/ BAYERN, Keen on Rodriguez
- 29 Sep 20:00 FRANCE/ PSG, Also Spalletti for the bench
- 29 Sep 19:45 ITALY/ PALERMO, Update on Vazquez
- 29 Sep 19:30 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, New assault on Schneiderlin ready: duel to Tottenham for January
- 29 Sep 19:15 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Tevez's new contract on arrival
- 29 Sep 19:00 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Working on Sterling's renewal
- 29 Sep 18:45 SPAIN/ VALENCIA, Race for signing back Mata: duel to AS Roma and Atletico
- 29 Sep 18:30 RUSSIA/ OFFICIAL, Lodygin extends for Zenit
- 29 Sep 18:15 INDIA/ OFFICIAL, André Santos joins FC Goa
- 29 Sep 17:57 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, 3 Premier League suitors for Ashley Young
- 29 Sep 17:29 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Zenit challenge AC Milan on signing Salvio
- 29 Sep 16:59 GERMANY/ SCHALKE 04, Possible move for Soriano
- 29 Sep 16:30 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Suggestion for Hamsik
- 29 Sep 15:57 GERMANY/ WOLFSBURG, Eyes on Ionita
- 29 Sep 15:27 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Hat-tricker Ekdal's agent: "We'll weigh up winter or summer offers"
- 29 Sep 15:00 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, New survey on Ogbonna
- 29 Sep 14:30 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Watford: McKinlay replaces Garcia
- 29 Sep 13:57 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, No to City for Pogba and renewal soon
- 29 Sep 13:29 SPAIN/ ATLETICO MADRID, Eyes on Zaza
- 29 Sep 12:59 ITALY/ INTER, Still longing for Borini
- 29 Sep 12:30 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Renewal offer for Sturridge after pitch return
- 29 Sep 12:00 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Talisca on target
According to latest rumours coming from UK sources, Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger are back tracking French international playmaking midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin (24), who's again offering outstanding field performances during the start of 2014/15. Currently on a deal
Interviewed by Sky Sport, Southampton striker Pablo Daniel Osvaldo, actually on loan at Inter Milan, has declared: "I would like to remain in the
Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti has declared: "I can't imagine Real Madrid without Cristiano Ronaldo. There are just nonsense rumors. He is
Interviewed by Radio del Plata, Manchester United new winger Angel Di Maria has declared: "When they ask me what I will do in the future, I alway
OM coach Marcelo Bielsa has declared about 28-year-old striker Andre-Pierre Gignac: "I know how difficult is to train a national team, and I don&
Bayern Munich honorary president Franz Beckenbauer has declared about 32-year-old midfielder Xabi Alonso: "He has been our most important signing