ITALY/ NAPOLI, De Laurentiis: "Mazzarri is our force"
04.09.2012 11.15 by TM W
© foto di Daniele Buffa/Image Sport
"Mazzarri is our force". Aurelio De Laurentiis host of "Radio anch'io" radio programme of Rai, analyzes the beautiful moment of Napoli. The President speaks about the blue project also in future key.
"When a League starts all have in mind to do the best that is possible, and the same goes for us. The Napoli this year has set up a double team with two quality players for every role. We need to focus on the group. Have you seen Cavani, he is now a modern forward. Today to get the results you need teamwork, not soloists".
Napoli that focuses on green line ... "to me young people are saving not only for Italian football but of world football. If a guy is valid, is ready even at 17-18 years old and it's right to let him play. It is useless to send him around and then take him back. To give him experience you must throw him immediately into the fray otherwise he will not grow ever. We have taken Uvini who is already strong and he will play inPrimavera team so to just let him breathe the air of Naples. Also under this policy we took other players forward. Yesterday against Fiorentina Vargas played a few minutes and there was even Pandev. If we had got another forward, Insigne would risk to be not on field. Instead today he replaced Lavezzi in the heart of Naples. While Vargas is a high investment, we spent 12 million and it is a prospective purchase for this season "
Who is credited with the growth of Napoli? "The main merit is of Mazzarri. My merit is to have him at the team guide. Mazzarri is a great professional who dedicates himself day and night at the Group and is always shoulder to shoulder to work with me. His work is critical for the results of the team "
Parentheses pitch of San Paolo, objectively in poor condition: "the fundamental problem was this virus that has attacked the grass because we made again a few years ago the roof entirely. The virus then joined the hothouse for high temperatures this summer. In any case, the field has a new seeding and in not long times will be again perfect "
Stadium Chapter ... "with the Municipality we are discussing about how to renovate the San Paolo that, as everyone knows, is owned by the Municipality, not of Napoli"
Finally a joke about the Europa League: "we want to do well on all fronts. Certainly the Europa League is a demanding competition because you play on Thursday, and often for the journey you back even on Friday. It is a competition that forces you to go on field close to Championship, but precisely for this reason we have prepared a large team, just to be competitive both in Italy and in Europe "
Other news Transfers
- 20 Oct 19:00 DORTMUND - Burki after renewal: "I'm so proud to be the goalie of this club"
- 20 Oct 14:45 STOKE CITY - Scouting Spanish Midfielder
- 20 Oct 14:32 EVERTON - Koeman concedes his future is in the hands of the club’s owners
- 19 Oct 10:16 BARCELONA to observe Kane and Eriksen during Spurs' Champions League match
- 19 Oct 09:21 OFFICIAL - Rabah MADJER back as Algerian NT boss
- 18 Oct 18:07 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Udinese: tracking Cavion for next summer
- 18 Oct 17:30 CHELSEA - Fabregas: "Too happy here to change team"
- 18 Oct 12:12 OFFICIAL - Jordan WILLIS extends for Coventry City
- 18 Oct 10:44 OFFICIAL - PL giants target David BROOKS renews for Sheffield United
- 16 Oct 20:40 OFFICIAL - UAE sign Alberto ZACCHERONI as new NT boss
- 16 Oct 15:15 REAL MADRID - Zidane: "Kane? I don't know what will happen in the future"
- 16 Oct 12:17 SOUTHAMPTON - Bertrand open to Manchester City move
- 16 Oct 11:44 BARCELONA tracking 3 Bayer Leverkusen's players
- 16 Oct 11:16 BARCELONA -3 Premier League's clubs tracking Abel Ruiz
- 16 Oct 09:17 OFFICIAL - La Bruja VERON is the new Estudiantes chairman
- 13 Oct 18:38 OFFICIAL - Bruce ARENA resigns from USA head coach position
- 13 Oct 17:00 REAL MADRID - Zidane: "Me at Barcelona? My heart is blanco"
- 13 Oct 16:42 TOTTENHAM - Pochettino accuses Pep Guardiola of disrespect
- 13 Oct 15:37 MANCHESTER CITY Reportedly Want Alexis Sanchez in Cut-Price January Transfer
- 13 Oct 10:44 OFFICIAL - Kakà to play last game for Orlando City
- 12 Oct 15:17 OFFICIAL - Strachan leaves Scotland job
- 12 Oct 15:02 GENOA - Perinetti: "In January we will sign an important midfielder"
- 12 Oct 14:31 ARSENAL -Mustafi ruled out until the next international break
- 12 Oct 13:49 LAZIO - Lucas Leiva: "It's was the moment to leave Liverpool..."
- 11 Oct 15:44 BESIKTAS - Also Tottenham thinking about Tosun
- 11 Oct 15:30 ATLETICO MADRID- Close the renewal of Thomas and Ferreira Carrasco
- 11 Oct 13:16 OFFICIAL - Experienced defender DIAKITE joins Italian second-tier side Bari
- 11 Oct 12:30 INTER - Ramires, Jiangsu won't let him leave
- 11 Oct 12:01 OFFICIAL - Genoa: Perinetti is the new general director
- 11 Oct 11:00 NAPOLI - Sarri's future: no news at least until March
- 11 Oct 10:33 INTER - Icardi about Messi: "He is the best player in history"
- 11 Oct 08:29 MLS/ OFFICIAL - HIGUAIN's brother extends for Columbus Crew
- 09 Oct 21:01 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Stabaek, an Italian suitor for Ohi OMOIJUANFO
- 09 Oct 11:42 OFFICIAL - Blackburn sign Elliott BENNETT on new deal. First pro contract for BUTTERWORTH
- 09 Oct 09:53 FIORENTINA - Chiesa and Astori can extend their deal
- 06 Oct 22:52 SANTOS & ESTORIL - 4 European suitors for MATHEUS JESUS
- 05 Oct 18:15 OFFICIAL - FC Zürich sign Nigerian 1998-born ODEY
- 05 Oct 14:38 SHANGHAI SIPG, Oscar: "Missing Chelsea? I left the door open for a return"
- 05 Oct 10:30 PSG - Pastore wanted by Chelsea and Liverpool
- 05 Oct 10:16 TOTTENHAM - Kane: "Real? I would never say no"
- 05 Oct 09:59 AC MILAN - Suso can leave: Real, Atletico and Sevilla ready
- 05 Oct 09:14 OFFICIAL - CICERO joins Gremio
- 03 Oct 21:38 OFFICIAL - Sion FC sign NEITZKE
- 03 Oct 20:10 TRABZONSPOR - Suitors for YAZICI increasing
- 03 Oct 17:39 OFFICIAL - Anderlecht announce VANHAEZEBROUCK as new manager
- 03 Oct 16:31 BAYERN - Between Nagelsmann and Tuchel there is Lucien Favre
- 03 Oct 15:47 INTER - Ausilio plays in advance for Pastore
- 03 Oct 15:14 OFFICIAL -Anderlecht, Vanhaezebrouck is the new coach
- 03 Oct 14:44 MARSEILLE - Luiz Gustavo risks 3 matches out
- 03 Oct 14:31 PSG - Areola hesitant on renewal: Newcastle and Juve observing
- 03 Oct 13:47 OFFICIAL- Spezia: Gilardino opted for the Italian solution
- 02 Oct 19:10 OFFICIAL - FC Basel sign Albian AJETI
- 02 Oct 17:44 UAE/ OFFICIAL - Baniyas sign EBAGUA
- 02 Oct 15:16 CRYSTAL PALACE - eyeing former AC Milan striker Alberto Gilardino
- 02 Oct 15:03 EVERTON make contact with Walter Mazzarri
- 30 Sep 17:07 Former Italian international DIAMANTI training with Chicago Fire
- 29 Sep 20:00 WEST BROM - Pulis: "No Chadli Issues"
- 29 Sep 17:59 OFFICIAL - Birmingham sign Steve COTTERILL as new boss
- 29 Sep 16:33 OFFICIAL - Melbourne City sign McCORMACK from Aston Villa
- 29 Sep 16:00 LAZIO - Marusic: "Stuttgart wanted me, but Lotito made a better offer"
- 29 Sep 14:48 JUVENTUS targets Alex Sandro and Chiellini look set to sign new deals
- 29 Sep 14:16 BARCELONA wants Alcacer stay
- 29 Sep 12:13 MLS/ OFFICIAL - Montreal Impact extend deal with Ignacio "Nacho" PIATTI
- 28 Sep 18:16 OFFICIAL - Hull City sign Jarrod BOWEN on new contract
- 28 Sep 17:16 REAL MADRID - Varane about renewal: "Every season is a challenge"
- 28 Sep 16:31 BARCELONA - Iniesta: "Renewal? I think the good news is coming soon"
- 28 Sep 16:16 OFFICIAL- Granada sign Chico Flores
- 28 Sep 14:44 NAPOLI - De Laurentiis ready to argue about Reina's renewal
- 28 Sep 13:30 LIVERPOOL - Coutinho insists he is fully focused on playing for Reds
- 28 Sep 13:00 INTER - A midfielder and a defender can arrive In January
- 28 Sep 12:02 ARSENAL enter Pulisic race
- 27 Sep 17:44 OFFICIAL - Lucas BERNARDI signed as Estudiantes manager
- 25 Sep 22:52 OFFICIAL - Reto ZIEGLER joins Luzern FC
- 22 Sep 16:00 JUVENTUS - Allegri: "€100m for Belotti? I don't know..."
- 22 Sep 15:46 PSG - Neymar will not play against Montpellier
- 22 Sep 15:32 JUVENTUS - competition to Real and Barça for the young San Vicente
- 22 Sep 15:01 TMWRADIO - Genoa, Preziosi: "Pellegri? Ac Milan interested and other 6 clubs"
- 22 Sep 14:55 FIFA BEST GOALKEEPER - Buffon, Navas and Neuer selected
- 22 Sep 14:54 FIFA BEST COACH - Allegri, Conte and Zidane remain in the running
- 22 Sep 14:18 TURKEY - Seedorf ready to come back to be a coach
- 22 Sep 13:31 INTER - Handanovic will extend his deal within November
- 22 Sep 12:55 SHANGHAI SHENHUA - Tevez claims Chinese football is 50 years behind
- 22 Sep 11:17 LAZIO - Inzaghi wanted a free agent but Mauricio is the only solution
- 22 Sep 10:44 GENOA - Also Monaco observing Pellegri
- 21 Sep 18:41 OFFICIAL - DERBY COUNTY: signed Wales international Joe Ledley
- 21 Sep 18:00 OFFICIAL - DINAMO BUCAREST: Miriuta is the new coach
- 21 Sep 16:47 TOTTENHAM - Pochettino rubbishes Kane exit talk
- 21 Sep 14:19 WBA - Pulis says they were right to reject Jonny Evans offers
- 21 Sep 13:59 MANCHESTER CITY - FIFA confirm ongoing investigation into Citizens
- 20 Sep 23:15 OFFICIAL - Glasgow Rangers extend FODERINGHAM's deal
- 20 Sep 16:15 ATLETICO MADRID - Gimenez is expiring deal: offers from Premier League
- 20 Sep 15:37 OFFICIAL - STOKE CITY: Edwards has signed a new long-term
- 20 Sep 14:59 OFFICIAL - Nantes: Lucas Lima pens new deal
- 20 Sep 11:47 PSG - Forlan against Neymar: "Must have respect for Cavani"
- 20 Sep 11:22 EVERTON - Koeman is under mounting pressure at Goodison Park
- 19 Sep 15:45 REAL MADRID - Zidane: "Future? Renewal it's done, but it does not mean anything"
- 19 Sep 14:27 OFFICIAL - Josè pens new deal with REAL SOCIEDAD
- 19 Sep 14:22 WEST HAM -Hernandez was close to O.M.
- 19 Sep 13:30 FIORENTINA - Chiesa close to a deal extension
- 19 Sep 13:10 BOCA JUNIORS - A European top club keen on Christian MAYO
- 24 Oct 00:01 OFFICIAL - Benevento sack Baroni and sign DE ZERBI as new boss. Attacks from fans
- 23 Oct 23:27 FIORENTINA, Thereau's agent: "He chose them despite being tracked by Sampdoria"
- 23 Oct 22:45 MANCHESTER CITY - Duel to Juventus on Lyon rising star DIAKHABY
- 23 Oct 22:02 REAL MADRID target POCHETTINO as next boss
- 23 Oct 21:18 AC MILAN join the race towards Lazio defensive star DE VRIJ
- 23 Oct 20:35 BARCELONA FC - Eyes on Leipzig duo
- 23 Oct 19:51 REAL MADRID scouting Dortmund young star Jadon SANCHO
- 23 Oct 19:08 HANNOVER 96 approaching Austrian 1999-born defender MARESIC
- 23 Oct 18:26 LIVERPOOL - All-in on DRAXLER if Coutinho leaves
- 23 Oct 17:44 NAPOLI back on VRSALJKO
- 23 Oct 17:01 VALENCIA set a high-cut fee rising star playmaker SOLER. United on alert
- 23 Oct 16:17 BURNLEY, Ben Mee: "DYCHE's doing a wonderful job here, we hope he's not leaving"
- 23 Oct 15:32 AS ROMA back on Riyad MAHREZ
- 23 Oct 14:49 BARCELONA FC scouting Iñigo MARTINEZ again
- 23 Oct 14:04 PSG, Mbappé's agent: "He only wanted to join Barça before"
- 23 Oct 13:52 OFFICIAL - Everton sack Ronald KOEMAN
- 23 Oct 13:20 REAL MADRID interested in Sociedad full-back ODRIOZOLA
- 23 Oct 12:38 CHIEVO VERONA working on MILIK's winter loan from Napoli
- 23 Oct 11:53 CHELSEA planning a move on Gareth BALE
- 23 Oct 11:10 ATLETICO MADRID - New GABI contract on arrival
- 23 Oct 10:28 AC MILAN more and more interested in Paulo SOUSA if Montella gets sacked
- 23 Oct 09:46 OFFICIAL - FC Metz sack HINSCHBERGER
- 23 Oct 09:03 LEICESTER CITY - There's also Claude PUEL on the boss list
- 23 Oct 08:21 JUVENTUS scouting Atalanta scoring playmaker CRISTANTE
- 23 Oct 00:07 MANCHESTER CITY - Guardiola in love with GHOULAM
- 22 Oct 22:25 ASTON VILLA turn down United on young forward Keinan DAVIS
- 22 Oct 20:41 OGC NICE, Balotelli: "I could have joined Juventus, but my heart belongs to AC Milan"
- 22 Oct 18:29 MANCHESTER UNITED get closer to Benfica's Alex GRIMALDO
- 22 Oct 15:04 TOTTENHAM back tracking SUSO
- 22 Oct 12:32 WEST HAM & LEICESTER - Suggestion for Manuel PELLEGRINI
- 22 Oct 10:20 BOLOGNA - Eyes on Ghanaian free-agent forward Darko APPIAH. Though...
- 22 Oct 07:06 BENFICA - 2 top suitors for 2001-born winger EMBALO
- 22 Oct 00:11 REAL MADRID scouting Inter Milan hitman ICARDI
- 21 Oct 22:38 SWANSEA CITY, Roque MESA: "Bad start, but I want to enjoy PL all the way"
- 21 Oct 20:23 MANCHESTER CITY - Duel to Juventus and United on GIMENEZ
- 21 Oct 18:49 BENFICA, Gabigol's agent: "He's happy, but he needs to play much more"
- 21 Oct 17:14 BAYERN MUNICH trying to start talks with PSG on DRAXLER
- 21 Oct 15:40 OFFICIAL - Lazio extend deals with IMMOBILE and STRAKOSHA
- 21 Oct 11:12 REAL MADRID - Ambitious plan for reaching out to Harry KANE
- 21 Oct 08:52 JUVENTUS scouting AS Roma midfielder PELLEGRINI
- 21 Oct 00:01 VALENCIA - 3 top clubs keen on 2000-born Ferrán TORRES
- 20 Oct 23:20 LIVERPOOL - Klopp not willing to put MILNER up for sale
- 20 Oct 22:37 ARSENAL ready to try signing MALCOM from Bordeaux
- 20 Oct 21:54 CHELSEA - The path leading to BONUCCI might get reborn
- 20 Oct 21:09 AS ROMA, Monchi: "Just one player to take from Atletico? That would be SAUL Ñíguez"
- 20 Oct 20:26 PSG - Angel DI MARIA tempted to push towards winter goodbye
- 20 Oct 19:44 BAYERN MUNICH, Robben: "My future? I'm in no hurry to decide about that"
- 20 Oct 19:00 DORTMUND - Burki after renewal: "I'm so proud to be the goalie of this club"
- 20 Oct 18:22 ATLETICO MADRID - Suggestion on getting ARDA TURAN back from Barça
- 20 Oct 17:39 OFFICIAL - Roman BURKI agrees on new deal with Dortmund
After 9 Serie A games, turned out as 9 defeats in a row, Italian trainer Marco Baroni (together with director of football, Salvatore Di Somma) has been sacked by Benevento board, which signed Italian 38-year old Roberto De Zerbi in turn. Former Palermo manager has been attac
After 9 Serie A games, turned out as 9 defeats in a row, Italian trainer Marco Baroni (together with director of football, Salvatore Di Somma) ha
Asked by Estadio Deportivo about rumours linking Danish international midfielder Daniel Wass (28) to a Sevilla FC winter move, his agent, Michael Joha
As reported by Daily Mirror, Burnley centre-back Ben Mee talked about Clarets boss Sean Dyche's phenomenal course: "He's been fantastic,
Coming from what have been called a "catastrophic situation" in the official note, consisting of one win and nine defeats in 10 Ligue 1 game
Homegroomed at Sturm Graz, and stably playing for first team since the star of 2016/17, Austrian Under-21 international centre-back Dario Maresic (18)