AC MILAN, Inzaghi and Allegri: "Nothing happened"
21.09.2012 15.44 by TM W
© foto di Daniele Buffa/Image Sport
The Trophy Room in Via Turati. Massimiliano Allegri, first team coach and Filippo Inzaghi, youth team coach, both spoke to the Milan Channel after media reports of a fall out between the two.
Allegri: "There’s nothing to report as nothing happened. This year Pippo moved on to coach of the youth team and there’s total collaboration between the first team and the youth sector. There was an exchange of opinions but no swearing and nothing offensive as has been reported. I hope to stay with the club for the long term but I don’t think I’ll be here forever and I think that Filippo has all the right characteristics for a great career in coaching. He has started well with the Allievi Nazionali and he has a great chance to really do some good work as the club has decided in the past two years to intensify the links between the youth sector and the first team. We have an exchange of ideas every month. I can take ideas from them as I’ve never coached a youth side. It’s a new world for me and there are things I can apply to the first team. The important thing is that we’re all on the same page as the club wants us to be. At the moment, we’re a bit more worried than we should be. It’s true that in the league and in Europe we could have started better but the team is completely new and I think there are positive aspects that we can start from. We have to continue working like we’ve been doing until now. Sunday will be a tough game like all the others. Udinese have a lot of potential and they played a great game last night in the Europe League, we’ll have to prepare well like we always do. We never underestimate an adversary. What we’ve done so far hasn’t been enough. We’re missing a little something and we’re working to bring us back to normality. But I think that when we’re not winning the situation can be looked upon as even darker than it really is. Pippo and I are on the same side and nothing has happened”.
Inzaghi: "I think the coach said it all, there’s little to add. It lasted less than a minute and the young players saw nothing as there wasn’t anything to see. This is what disappointed me more than anything. I read about family members being present, pushing and shoving. We are Milan and we all want the best for this club. Nothing like this could ever happen. I think at the moment what’s needed is to stand by the team rather than write about things that never happened. That’s what we’re here to say and that’s the right thing for the fans and the club. Milan is a club that sued to winning and maybe when we don’t it makes more headlines than it would with other teams. I even said to the papers, we have to work together to get out of this tunnel and with everyone working together we will. I’m a fan of this team and I really hope this happens. I hope to have brought a bit of enthusiasm to my players with all that I’ve won in my 20 years as a player. With the youth sides, the results are secondary. The important thing is to make the players grow within the rules and that’s what I’m trying to do. I try to put into practice what I think will help them grow as players. I hope they continue to grow and it’s a great experience to be in contact with the club’s young players. It’s very gratifying. We’re playing at the same time as the first team on Sunday and I’ll be checking for the result at the end. There’s never been any problem between me and the coach and I want to make that clear”.
Other news Serie A ( Italy )
- 09 Dec 17:16 LAZIO - Suggestion for Serie A Ghanaian veteran MUNTARI
- 09 Dec 13:49 TORINO - Eyes on Chievo's Lucas CASTRO
- 07 Dec 16:28 AC MILAN - Rodrigo ELY to leave in January
- 07 Dec 10:45 EXCLUSIVE TMW - 3 clubs scouting AC MILAN wonderkid SPORTELLI
- 06 Dec 22:20 TORINO - De Silvestri tempted to join back SAMPDORIA in January
- 06 Dec 21:37 FIORENTINA - Duel to Lazio: cash offer for KESERU is ready
- 06 Dec 11:34 OFFICIAL - TORINO sign BELOTTI on a new contract
- 06 Dec 01:00 INTER MILAN set a €4m request on BIABIANY
- 05 Dec 23:04 JUVENTUS - Almost done for young goalie MERET
- 05 Dec 17:02 INTER MILAN - 3 important clubs keen on youngster PINAMONTI
- 04 Dec 21:23 EXCLUSIVE TMW - PALERMO to take over and sign Sampdoria reject CASSANO
- 02 Dec 16:08 SAMPDORIA - Pedro PEREIRA might head back to BENFICA
- 02 Dec 10:14 EXCLUSIVE TMW - GENOA approaching Hannover's BAKALORZ
- 01 Dec 13:14 TORINO - Mihajlovic looks towards ITURBE for improving his frontline
- 01 Dec 11:11 BOLOGNA challenge Sampdoria and Pescara on PALOSCHI
- 30 Nov 18:26 JUVENTUS meet ATALANTA for discussing their top names
- 30 Nov 16:23 JUVENTUS joined Man Utd in the race to sign Lindelof
- 30 Nov 15:46 JVUENTUS - Khedira: "We miss Dyabala. Genoa will be a lesson"
- 29 Nov 15:35 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Juventus and Genoa arranging a swap involving HERNANES
- 28 Nov 17:38 NAPOLI scouting PELLEGRINI during tonight match against Sassuolo
- 28 Nov 08:44 JUVENTUS - Medical report on DANI ALVES' serious injury
- 27 Nov 22:33 NAPOLI - Duel to Utrecht on U.S. 2002-born Efrain ALVAREZ
- 27 Nov 14:57 AC MILAN - Eyes on the New Pogba GAGLIARDINI
- 26 Nov 00:54 AS ROMA - Suggestion for OCAMPOS
- 25 Nov 22:28 LAZIO - Biglia possibly accepting renewal offer
- 25 Nov 15:43 TORINO - 3 loan suitors for ARAMU
- 25 Nov 10:44 NAPOLI - Lead over Southampton and Watford on PAVOLETTI
- 25 Nov 01:34 NAPOLI underachiever TONELLI might join Torino in January
- 24 Nov 21:48 NAPOLI - No winter transfer talks on JORGINHO
- 24 Nov 17:19 EXCLUSIVE TMW - LAZIO (and more Serie A clubs) keen on KESERU
- 24 Nov 15:06 ATALANTA - 3 Italian suitors for SPORTIELLO
- 24 Nov 12:07 AS ROMA - Eyes on Genoa's RINCON
- 23 Nov 21:42 INTER MILAN - Melo and Biabiany might land to China
- 23 Nov 20:15 SAMPDORIA - Suggestion for PALOSCHI if Muriel leaves
- 23 Nov 17:20 EXCLUSIVE TMW - PALERMO, A Greek suitor for JAJALO
- 23 Nov 15:54 NAPOLI - 2 more winter suitors for GRASSI's loan transfer
- 23 Nov 12:06 BOLOGNA - Mounier might leave: ATALANTA on alert
- 22 Nov 22:06 BOLOGNA announce new contract for veteran defender MAIETTA
- 22 Nov 16:22 PESCARA - Eyes on Cagliari's GIANNETTI
- 22 Nov 14:17 SAMPDORIA - 3 suitors for Ante BUDIMIR
- 22 Nov 12:10 FIORENTINA - Gonzalo RODRIGUEZ's agent new contract meeting with the club
- 22 Nov 00:42 NAPOLI approaching Palermo hitman NESTOROVSKI
- 21 Nov 13:43 NAPOLI - Suggestion for Mattia DESTRO
- 20 Nov 21:19 GENOA intensifying talks with Juventus on HERNANES
- 20 Nov 10:40 3 Serie A suitors for Jaroslaw JACH
- 19 Nov 22:32 INTER MILAN - A winter suitor for ANDREOLLI
- 18 Nov 17:43 AS ROMA - New contract for STROOTMAN frozen until season ends
- 18 Nov 15:02 ATALANTA: "Me being The White Pogba? I do see some of me in him..."
- 18 Nov 14:44 INTER- Icardi: "I never scored against AC Milan, it's my target"
- 18 Nov 13:33 LAZIO - Final renewal offer submitted to BIGLIA
- 17 Nov 20:04 JUVENTUS keen on a 1999-born French goalie
- 17 Nov 16:17 NAPOLI in touch with VRSALJKO's entourage
- 17 Nov 13:03 FIORENTINA, Tello's agent: "In touch with Marseille, but not about him"
- 16 Nov 20:34 FIORENTINA insisting on Gonzalo RODRIGUEZ's renewal
- 16 Nov 12:41 GENOA ready to welcome Lazio reject LUIS ALBERTO
- 15 Nov 22:26 SAMPDORIA planning to bring DE SILVESTRI back from Torino
- 15 Nov 16:57 Romanian full-back VATAJELU offered to FIORENTINA
- 14 Nov 23:49 INTER MILAN, Felipe MELO's agent: "No way he joins Panathinaikos"
- 14 Nov 18:12 EXCLUSIVE TMW - NAPOLI want Jamaican winger Leon BAILEY
- 13 Nov 22:41 EMPOLI & PALERMO - Eyes on SPAL's Mattia FINOTTO
- 11 Nov 21:51 LAZIO - Luis Alberto likely to leave
- 11 Nov 17:38 NAPOLI - Duel to Premier League giants on Ajax wonder DOLBERG
- 11 Nov 15:27 LAZIO - KEITA from rags to riches: new contract might be signed
- 11 Nov 12:26 NAPOLI planning to bring Duván ZAPATA back in January
- 11 Nov 00:33 AC MILAN - 4 suitors for reject VANGIONI
- 10 Nov 20:08 BOLOGNA - European scouts for KREJCI
- 10 Nov 19:17 FIORENTINA, Tomovic: "I don't want to leave Florence. JOVETIC? We need him back here"
- 10 Nov 18:04 PESCARA - 5 Serie A giants pursuing ZAMPANO
- 10 Nov 14:37 FIORENTINA back tracking ISLA
- 09 Nov 19:39 BOLOGNA - Ghanaian wonderkid DONSAH might leave on loan
- 09 Nov 18:38 BOLOGNA, Dzemaili: "2-3 MLS seasons, then I want to join Zürich back"
- 09 Nov 16:19 GENOA scouting Greek star FORTOUNIS
- 07 Nov 17:47 TORINO - New long-term agreement with hitman BELOTTI on arrival
- 07 Nov 17:03 LAZIO, Strakosha: "I'm in extension talks with the club"
- 07 Nov 15:08 PALERMO back for PADELLI in January
- 07 Nov 09:14 INTER - Icardi: "We needed to win, we want Champions"
- 07 Nov 08:59 CHELSEA - Fabregas wants Blues stay
- 04 Nov 13:43 JUVENTUS denies the veracity of Buffon speech
- 04 Nov 12:59 INTER - Ranocchia: "We gave all but maybe it wasn't enough"
- 04 Nov 12:21 FIORENTINA target Jovetic for the winter market
- 04 Nov 10:02 INTER - Vecchi: "We must continue to believe"
- 04 Nov 10:00 INTER - Melo about Europa League: "We are very angry"
- 04 Nov 08:19 JUVENTUS -Evra: “I’d obviously like to play all the matches, but I’m not stupid"
- 04 Nov 07:52 INTER - Ansaldi's agent: "He's happy here, he'd like to close here his career"
- 02 Nov 22:03 JUVENTUS, Allegri: "We have to see the positive"
- 01 Nov 20:56 NAPOLI, Reina: "Defeat would've been an injustice"
- 01 Nov 20:14 NAPOLI, Hamsik: "A game we could have won"
- 01 Nov 09:22 NAPOLI, Sarri: "No punishment for Insigne"
- 31 Oct 23:10 INTER- Tronchetti about Simeone: "His name make the fans feel emotion"
- 31 Oct 21:27 INTER - Tronchetti: "A football club can't be managed from Ninjing, Bejing or Jakarta"
- 31 Oct 21:15 AS ROMA - Manolas to undergo nasal surgery
- 31 Oct 20:29 INTER- Tronchetti: "Icardi? The club should help him"
- 31 Oct 17:47 JUVENTUS -Chiellini out for 15 days
- 31 Oct 15:26 JUVENTUS - Ready the renewal of Dybala
- 31 Oct 10:43 JUVENTUS, Buffon: "Our goal is being the best team in Europe"
- 29 Oct 12:07 JUVENTUS, Allegri: "Important match against Napoli, but not a live-or-die one"
- 29 Oct 09:01 UDINESE wonderkid FOFANA: "I look up to YAYA TOURE"
- 29 Oct 00:26 AS ROMA - JUAN JESUS' buyback basically mandatory
- 28 Oct 23:44 EXCLUSIVE TMW - SASSUOLO back for Torino loanee PARIGINI
- 28 Oct 23:00 INTER -Bolingbroke about FFP: "We managed to beat the target we set for last season"
- 11 Dec 10:52 SCHALKE 04 might sign KNOCHE from Wolfsburg in January
- 11 Dec 08:29 BARCELONA FC - João CANCELO is a primary target for winter
- 11 Dec 05:43 FC SEVILLE - Italian giants keen on NASRI
- 11 Dec 02:58 LIVERPOOL & TOTTENHAM challenging Valencia on Chicharito HERNANDEZ
- 11 Dec 01:37 PSG, Cavani: "I'd like to play together with GRIEZMANN, one day"
- 11 Dec 00:21 ARSENAL - Salzburg wonderkid UPAMECANO turn down Gunners
- 10 Dec 23:08 WEST HAM - A quite low release clause on PAYET if relegation comes along
- 10 Dec 21:35 EVERTON want to swoop in for Leicester wonderkid Demarai GRAY
- 10 Dec 20:14 MANCHESTER UNITED - Duel to Chelsea on DE VRIJ
- 10 Dec 18:47 BARCELONA FC - Eyes on SIDIBE
- 10 Dec 17:34 SCHALKE 04, Nastasic: "Joining Fiorentina back? You never know what could happen..."
- 10 Dec 14:55 OFFICIAL - PSV sign WILLEMS on new contract
- 10 Dec 11:42 CHELSEA stop talks with Juventus on IVANOVIC
- 10 Dec 08:07 STOKE CITY, Shaqiri: "I'm fine here, but I want to play Champions League again soon"
- 10 Dec 04:35 VALENCIA - 2 suitors for Aussie goalie Mathew RYAN
- 10 Dec 01:17 CRYSTAL PALACE - Back for Everton's MCCARTHY
- 10 Dec 00:04 AC MILAN dreaming of TEVEZ...again
- 09 Dec 23:10 ARSENAL - Duel to Juventus on AS Monaco talent BOSCHILIA
- 09 Dec 22:23 MARSEILLE, Vainqueur: "I love this club, and I'm trying to win my stay"
- 09 Dec 21:41 AC MILAN - Duel to Everton and West Ham for GABBIADINI
- 09 Dec 20:58 ATLETICO MADRID challenging Chelsea and PSG on GHOULAM
- 09 Dec 20:12 BARCELONA FC - Aleix VIDAL might unexpectedly stay put
- 09 Dec 19:26 FC SEVILLE, Kolodziejczak: "It's time for me to leave and start somenthing new"
- 09 Dec 18:43 WERDER BREMEN - Duel to Fortuna Dusseldorf and Greuther Furth on BUDIMBU
- 09 Dec 18:02 MANCHESTER UNITED to offer Fellaini to West Ham for signing PAYET
- 09 Dec 17:16 LAZIO - Suggestion for Serie A Ghanaian veteran MUNTARI
- 09 Dec 16:33 ARSENAL stop OZIL from pandering to Juventus flatteries
- 09 Dec 15:54 RB LEIPZIG willing to sign ITTER twins from WOLFSBURG
- 09 Dec 15:11 SUNDERLAND - A troubled Bundesliga suitor for KIRCHHOFF
- 09 Dec 14:28 NAPOLI willing to hijack DARMIAN from Inter Milan
- 09 Dec 13:49 TORINO - Eyes on Chievo's Lucas CASTRO
- 09 Dec 13:07 WEST HAM - Bilic wants STURRIDGE as a replacement for Zaza
- 09 Dec 12:22 SCHALKE 04 - Suitors for Soualiho MEITE increasing
- 09 Dec 11:45 PSG - A German suitor for 1999-born wonderkid ZAGADOU
- 09 Dec 11:03 CHELSEA plan groundbreaking summer offer for Alexis SANCHEZ
- 09 Dec 10:14 BARCELONA FC - 4 rivals in the race for UPAMECANO
- 09 Dec 09:32 OFFICIAL - NANTES sign Portuguese Sergio CONCEICAO as new manager
- 09 Dec 08:44 ARSENAL - Lead over AC Milan on BAZOER
- 09 Dec 01:57 EVERTON keen on DZAGOEV
- 09 Dec 01:14 CHELSEA ready to submit Boro a cash offer for GIBSON
- 09 Dec 00:35 HULL CITY - Goalie McGregor tracked by ASTON VILLA
- 08 Dec 21:12 STOKE CITY - Eyes on SMOLOV
- 08 Dec 19:47 EVERTON, Koeman: "We are looking for good winter window options"
- 08 Dec 18:23 CHELSEA, Willian: "Tottenham wanted me, but I told them 'sorry, I'll join Blues"
- 08 Dec 17:01 VALENCIA, Garcia Pitarch: "ZAZA? His salary is very high, but..."
- 08 Dec 14:42 SWANSEA CITY, Bradley: "Me getting sacked? I don't spent time on it. I knew it would have been a big challenge from the start"
- 08 Dec 11:56 OFFICIAL - KOVAC brothers sign new managerial contracts for EINTRACHT FRANKFURT
- 08 Dec 00:52 BAYERN MUNICH challenge 4 PL clubs on signing KOLASINAC
- 08 Dec 00:08 AC MILAN - Cash offer ready for Nice wonderkid KOZIELLO
- 07 Dec 23:24 PSG might sign veteran MAXWELL on a new contract
Currently on deal with Wolfsburg until June 2017, and probably leaving before becoming a free agent, German centre-back Robin Knoche (24), according to Sport Bild, is getting more and more likely to join Schalke 04 on a full basis. The player might be traded to Gelsenkirchen
A free agent since last July, after his Saudi experience at Al-Ittihad ended, former Ghanaian international midfielder Sulley Ali Muntari (32), accord
Playing for Valencia since 2015/16 and currently on a deal with Spanish club until June 2021, Australian international goalkeeper Mathew Ryan (24), ac
As reported by The Times, a 15 million pounds release clause will kick into West Ham contract with French international attacking midfielder Dimitri P
Asked about his future during last Olympique Marseille press conference, French midfielder William Vainqueur (28), a loanee for Ligue 1
Currently on deal with Wolfsburg until June 2017, and probably leaving before becoming a free agent, German centre-back Robin Knoche (24), accord