HOME CONTACT US| RSS
      
Serie A ( Italy )

AC MILAN, Inzaghi and Allegri: "Nothing happened"

21.09.2012 15.44 by TM W  read 1708
Source: AcMilan.com
© foto di Daniele Buffa/Image Sport

The Trophy Room in Via Turati. Massimiliano Allegri, first team coach and Filippo Inzaghi, youth team coach, both spoke to the Milan Channel after media reports of a fall out between the two.

Allegri: "There’s nothing to report as nothing happened. This year Pippo moved on to coach of the youth team and there’s total collaboration between the first team and the youth sector. There was an exchange of opinions but no swearing and nothing offensive as has been reported. I hope to stay with the club for the long term but I don’t think I’ll be here forever and I think that Filippo has all the right characteristics for a great career in coaching. He has started well with the Allievi Nazionali and he has a great chance to really do some good work as the club has decided in the past two years to intensify the links between the youth sector and the first team. We have an exchange of ideas every month. I can take ideas from them as I’ve never coached a youth side. It’s a new world for me and there are things I can apply to the first team. The important thing is that we’re all on the same page as the club wants us to be. At the moment, we’re a bit more worried than we should be. It’s true that in the league and in Europe we could have started better but the team is completely new and I think there are positive aspects that we can start from. We have to continue working like we’ve been doing until now. Sunday will be a tough game like all the others. Udinese have a lot of potential and they played a great game last night in the Europe League, we’ll have to prepare well like we always do. We never underestimate an adversary. What we’ve done so far hasn’t been enough. We’re missing a little something and we’re working to bring us back to normality. But I think that when we’re not winning the situation can be looked upon as even darker than it really is. Pippo and I are on the same side and nothing has happened”.

Inzaghi: "I think the coach said it all, there’s little to add. It lasted less than a minute and the young players saw nothing as there wasn’t anything to see. This is what disappointed me more than anything. I read about family members being present, pushing and shoving. We are Milan and we all want the best for this club. Nothing like this could ever happen. I think at the moment what’s needed is to stand by the team rather than write about things that never happened. That’s what we’re here to say and that’s the right thing for the fans and the club. Milan is a club that sued to winning and maybe when we don’t it makes more headlines than it would with other teams. I even said to the papers, we have to work together to get out of this tunnel and with everyone working together we will. I’m a fan of this team and I really hope this happens. I hope to have brought a bit of enthusiasm to my players with all that I’ve won in my 20 years as a player. With the youth sides, the results are secondary. The important thing is to make the players grow within the rules and that’s what I’m trying to do. I try to put into practice what I think will help them grow as players. I hope they continue to grow and it’s a great experience to be in contact with the club’s young players. It’s very gratifying. We’re playing at the same time as the first team on Sunday and I’ll be checking for the result at the end. There’s never been any problem between me and the coach and I want to make that clear”.

Other news Serie A ( Italy )
Other news
Highlight

EXCLUSIVE TMW - Fiorentina, suitors for Gonzalo RODRIGUEZ increasing

Set to leave Fiorentina as a free agent, after 5 seasons, and already tracked by Inter Milan, AS Roma, and Sampdoria, former Argentinian international centre-back Gonzalo Rodriguez (turning 33 next April 10), according to latest rumours collected through TMW sources of ours,

EXCLUSIVE TMW - Fiorentina, suitors for Gonzalo RODRIGUEZ increasing

Set to leave Fiorentina as a free agent, after 5 seasons, and already tracked by Inter Milan, AS Roma, and Sampdoria, former Argentinian international
 

BARCELONA FC, Neymar: "The player I'd like to join us is COUTINHO"

Asked about Barcelona FC market perspectives by Daily Mail, Brazilian star winger/forward Neymar stated: "The player I'd like to join us, mor
 

OFFICIAL - Jonas OLSSON leaves WBA after 9 seasons and joins Djugardens

Left West Bromwich Albion after almost 9 seasons spent playing at The Hawthorns, former Swedish international centre-back Jonas Olsson (34)
 

EXCLUSIVE TMW - Marseille to meet Genoa on OCAMPOS

Coming from a very stormy season, during which he first joined Genoa, on a buy-back clause loan, and then left in January for being traded to AC Milan
 

EXCLUSIVE TMW - 3 Bundesliga clubs keen on AC Milan 2001-born IGLIO

According to latest rumours collected through TMW sources of ours, 2001-born midfielder Giuseppe Iglio, playing in AC Milan development area, has been
 
   Editore: TC&C srl web content publisher since 1994 Partita IVA 01488100510