AC MILAN, Inzaghi and Allegri: "Nothing happened"
21.09.2012 15.44 by TM W
© foto di Daniele Buffa/Image Sport
The Trophy Room in Via Turati. Massimiliano Allegri, first team coach and Filippo Inzaghi, youth team coach, both spoke to the Milan Channel after media reports of a fall out between the two.
Allegri: "There’s nothing to report as nothing happened. This year Pippo moved on to coach of the youth team and there’s total collaboration between the first team and the youth sector. There was an exchange of opinions but no swearing and nothing offensive as has been reported. I hope to stay with the club for the long term but I don’t think I’ll be here forever and I think that Filippo has all the right characteristics for a great career in coaching. He has started well with the Allievi Nazionali and he has a great chance to really do some good work as the club has decided in the past two years to intensify the links between the youth sector and the first team. We have an exchange of ideas every month. I can take ideas from them as I’ve never coached a youth side. It’s a new world for me and there are things I can apply to the first team. The important thing is that we’re all on the same page as the club wants us to be. At the moment, we’re a bit more worried than we should be. It’s true that in the league and in Europe we could have started better but the team is completely new and I think there are positive aspects that we can start from. We have to continue working like we’ve been doing until now. Sunday will be a tough game like all the others. Udinese have a lot of potential and they played a great game last night in the Europe League, we’ll have to prepare well like we always do. We never underestimate an adversary. What we’ve done so far hasn’t been enough. We’re missing a little something and we’re working to bring us back to normality. But I think that when we’re not winning the situation can be looked upon as even darker than it really is. Pippo and I are on the same side and nothing has happened”.
Inzaghi: "I think the coach said it all, there’s little to add. It lasted less than a minute and the young players saw nothing as there wasn’t anything to see. This is what disappointed me more than anything. I read about family members being present, pushing and shoving. We are Milan and we all want the best for this club. Nothing like this could ever happen. I think at the moment what’s needed is to stand by the team rather than write about things that never happened. That’s what we’re here to say and that’s the right thing for the fans and the club. Milan is a club that sued to winning and maybe when we don’t it makes more headlines than it would with other teams. I even said to the papers, we have to work together to get out of this tunnel and with everyone working together we will. I’m a fan of this team and I really hope this happens. I hope to have brought a bit of enthusiasm to my players with all that I’ve won in my 20 years as a player. With the youth sides, the results are secondary. The important thing is to make the players grow within the rules and that’s what I’m trying to do. I try to put into practice what I think will help them grow as players. I hope they continue to grow and it’s a great experience to be in contact with the club’s young players. It’s very gratifying. We’re playing at the same time as the first team on Sunday and I’ll be checking for the result at the end. There’s never been any problem between me and the coach and I want to make that clear”.
Other news Serie A ( Italy )
- 24 Aug 15:13 OFFICIAL - SAMPDORIA sign PRAET
- 24 Aug 12:30 AS ROMA - Spalletti about Champions League exit: "It's a hard result to take"
- 23 Aug 16:15 OFFICIAL - ATALANTA sign KONKO: "I owe everything to Gasperini"
- 23 Aug 15:36 AQUILANI about to resign from Sporting Lisbon. PESCARA ready to swoop in
- 23 Aug 10:33 INTER - No interesting offers for Brozovic, he will extend
- 22 Aug 20:15 OFFICIAL - Pescara sign BAHEBECK from PSG and MURIC from Ajax
- 22 Aug 19:16 TMW EXCLUSIVE - LAZAAR in talks with 2 Premier League and 1 Liga clubs
- 21 Aug 20:16 SERIE A - MILAN v TORINO 3-2 FT
- 21 Aug 18:59 TMW EXCLUSIVE - Sampdoria-Torino duel on TOMOVIC
- 21 Aug 16:10 Matchday 1 - MILAN v TORINO, official lineups: market top name BACCA's good to go
- 20 Aug 13:03 NAPOLI to extend Koulibaly's deal this week
- 19 Aug 21:00 JUVENTUS - The selected squad for FIORENTINA's game, Pjanic in
- 18 Aug 09:04 OFFICIAL - LAZIO sign FK Rostov defender Bastos
- 13 Aug 17:16 SASSUOLO to make ATALANTA star Gomez their main target
- 12 Aug 17:30 OFFICIAL - LAZIO sign LEITNER from Dortmund
- 12 Aug 17:15 ROMA to bid for TORINO star Bruno Peres after Champions League playoff
- 12 Aug 14:30 OFFICIAL - UDINESE core-player DANILO extends contract
- 12 Aug 11:16 SASSUOLO keen on Saponara
- 11 Aug 14:45 ROMA wants £13m for Leandro Paredes
- 11 Aug 13:47 LAZIO closing in on £3.5m move for Ntep
- 09 Aug 15:30 AS ROMA, Vermaelen: "We'll need to define which achievements we'll aim for"
- 09 Aug 13:44 GENOA - Edenilson joining today
- 08 Aug 13:43 LAZIO leapfrog Napoli in the race for Sturaro
- 08 Aug 13:05 INTER - Mancini's farewell, all the reasons
- 08 Aug 11:29 MILAN still keen on CHELSEA winger Cuadrado
- 08 Aug 10:14 BREAKING NEWS - CHIEVO launch late bid for Balotelli
- 07 Aug 14:34 SASSUOLO set to move for ATALANTA star Gomez
- 07 Aug 10:30 INTER ask to GENOA a pre-emption on Perin
- 06 Aug 19:22 OFFICIAL - HAMSIK extends for NAPOLI
- 06 Aug 16:07 MILAN want £21m from JUVENTUS for De Sciglio
- 06 Aug 15:21 JUVENTUS and MILAN set to battle for Favilli
- 06 Aug 13:21 ROMA on the verge of signing Vermaelen from BARCELONA
- 06 Aug 12:19 WEST HAM set to move for Lazaar
- 05 Aug 13:44 AS ROMA - Szczesny: "My message to fans is to keep believing"
- 04 Aug 11:16 AS ROMA - Szczesny arrived at Fiumicino airport (PHOTOS)
- 04 Aug 11:00 INTER need a playmaker: eye on Lucas Biglia
- 03 Aug 17:16 Nainggolan: "I know that Vermaalen is considering ROMA's offer"
- 03 Aug 12:44 AS ROMA - Nainggolan: "I chose to stay here and that won't change"
- 02 Aug 12:31 ROMA closing in on £3m move for Fazio
- 02 Aug 11:48 NAPOLI, Hamsik: "Happy about having extended"
- 01 Aug 15:32 INTER to offer £42m for Edinson Cavani
- 31 Jul 21:56 ROMA miss out on Mario Rui for at least 4 months
- 31 Jul 21:27 INTER MILAN lining up Oscar move
- 30 Jul 00:30 INTER - Frank de Boer might be the next manager
- 29 Jul 20:00 INTER - Thohir: "We've taken some big steps forward"
- 29 Jul 17:15 NAPOLI - De Laurentiis answers to Higuain: "lack of respect towards all Neapolitans"
- 29 Jul 15:22 LAZIO, Candreva: "I'm about to become an INTER player"
- 28 Jul 11:44 OFFICIAL - Gnahore back to SSC NAPOLI
- 27 Jul 21:04 INTER - Miranda: "I'm happy here and I like my contract"
- 27 Jul 19:20 INTER - Felipe Melo: "It was my intention to stay here because it's a dream come true"
- 27 Jul 10:47 JUVENTUS - Higuain: (VIDEO) "I'm happy here, I hope to win Champions"
- 27 Jul 02:00 INTER, Thohir: "We won't yield ICARDI. Mancini? He's our manager"
- 26 Jul 16:45 AS ROMA - Totti: "Players choose go somewhere to win more and earn more money"
- 21 Jul 21:15 Veron: "Inter-Estudiantes a special match for me. It will be exciting to find old friends"
- 21 Jul 18:30 INTER - Moratti: "Mancini, I don't exclude a contract renewal"
- 21 Jul 10:25 NAPOLI, De Laurentiis: "We can't accept Atletico offer for HIGUAIN. Juventus? That would be absurd"
- 20 Jul 13:44 NAPOLI - CHELSEA chasing Koulibaly
- 20 Jul 12:15 LAZIO - Jardel from Benfica, agreement for Lukaku
- 20 Jul 11:14 JUVENTUS, Asamoah: "Happy to stay"
- 20 Jul 11:07 OFFICIAL - Sampdoria sign Cigarini
- 19 Jul 22:54 JUVENTUS reject Calhanoglu
- 18 Jul 16:08 AC MILAN - SUSO might stay put
- 14 Jul 11:03 JUVENTUS reject West Ham loan offer
- 13 Jul 12:00 INTER - Eder could move to China
- 13 Jul 11:31 AC MILAN - Bacca will let West Ham know by Friday if he intends to join
- 12 Jul 11:58 NAPOLI - Two clubs want Gonzalo Higuain
- 11 Jul 18:18 INTER - Icardi not for sale
- 07 Jul 18:17 AS ROMA, Perotti: "A team like ours needs to be aiming for the Scudetto"
- 07 Jul 17:46 AS ROMA - Iturbe: "I can’t wait to get to know Spalletti"
- 07 Jul 15:46 AC MILAN - Montella: "The minimum goal is to get into Europe"
- 06 Jul 11:50 OFFICIAL - JUVE confirm MORATA departure
- 06 Jul 11:44 JUVENTUS - €20m (£17m) bid for Chelsea midfielder Matic
- 05 Jul 20:28 JUVENTUS - Zaza's agent: "Future? He wants to play more"
- 05 Jul 19:16 INTER - D’Ambrosio: "We want to make the fans proud"
- 04 Jul 16:38 OFFICIAL - SAMPDORIA sign GIAMPAOLO as new manager
- 28 Jun 12:51 JUVENTUS, Dani Alves introduces himself: "It was time to leave Barça. Bianconeri are THE icon of Italian football"
- 28 Jun 11:48 FC INTER - Thohir: "Proud of the strategic partnership formalised today with Suning"
- 22 Jun 18:51 OFFICIAL - Empoli buy Buchel back from JUVENTUS
- 21 Jun 16:54 OFFICIAL - AC MILAN: El Shaarawy has been permanently sold to AS ROMA
- 15 Jun 22:15 OFFICIAL - Palermo extend contract with Portuguese talent Embalo
- 15 Jun 20:45 LAZIO - Negotiation with Bielsa ongoing in Argentina
- 11 Jun 08:30 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Spartak Moscow in talks with Sampdoria for FERNANDO
- 10 Jun 10:54 JUVENTUS, Eye on Pellè
- 08 Jun 17:30 AS ROMA, Chelsea cleared of wrongdoing over the loan of Salah
- 08 Jun 17:16 LAZIO, Other troubles with Adriano: Barça will not let him leave for free
- 03 Jun 09:44 AC MILAN, Unai Emery gives green light: € 1.5 millions resignation to FC Seville
- 31 May 23:38 Italia, Bernardeschi's father: "Federico's convocation is a dream"
- 28 May 15:23 Milan, Berlusconi: "I'am dealing with Chinese e for this reason I study Chinese"
- 25 May 21:41 Inter, Zanetti: "Medel is important for us, it remains here"
- 23 May 22:15 Lazio, postive meeting with Prandelli
- 23 May 18:11 Napoli, the promise made by Higuain to Sarri: "I'll see you in Dimaro"
- 23 May 18:01 Inter, Moratti and Suning agreement: "Possible news soon"
- 23 May 17:57 Zanetti: "Simeone would coach Inter, but Mancini is a great coach"
- 23 May 17:45 Roma, Pallotta arrives in June. Totti and stadium on the agenda
- 23 May 17:06 Seria A, top 11 of Italian Championship according to UEFA
- 23 May 16:53 Inter, fixed Brozovic price: costs 25 mln euro
- 17 May 22:16 Milan, Bacca: "Saturday we have the opportunity to raise a new cup"
- 17 May 20:55 Fiorentina, Zarate: "I'am happy for my season in Florence"
- 17 May 20:10 Roma, Sabatini: Digne? "We will find an agreement with Paris Saint Germain"
- 17 May 12:20 LAZIO, Defining agreement with Jorge Sampaoli as next manager
Interviewed by France Football, French-Malian right-back Djibril Sidibé (24), who joined AS Monaco from Lille little less than a month ago, revealed:
"Before I decided to accept Monaco offer, I was approached by Arsenal, whose management submitted me a pr
After a long negotiation, Sampdoria announced having signed Belgian Under-21 international attacking midfielder Dennis Praet (22). According to latest
Gareth Bale says he will never forget 2016, after the Wales international tasted both club and international success. The attacker helped Real to Cham
Interviewed by Sport Bild, German international midfielder/winger Bastian Schweinsteiger (32), asked about the chance for him to leave Red Devils, tho
Interviewed by France Football, French-Malian right-back Djibril Sidibé (24), who joined AS Monaco from Lille little less than a mont
Playing for Tottenham just since last season and currently on a deal with Spurs until June 2020, South Korean international winger/forward&n