AC MILAN, Inzaghi and Allegri: "Nothing happened"
21.09.2012 15.44 by TM W
© foto di Daniele Buffa/Image Sport
The Trophy Room in Via Turati. Massimiliano Allegri, first team coach and Filippo Inzaghi, youth team coach, both spoke to the Milan Channel after media reports of a fall out between the two.
Allegri: "There’s nothing to report as nothing happened. This year Pippo moved on to coach of the youth team and there’s total collaboration between the first team and the youth sector. There was an exchange of opinions but no swearing and nothing offensive as has been reported. I hope to stay with the club for the long term but I don’t think I’ll be here forever and I think that Filippo has all the right characteristics for a great career in coaching. He has started well with the Allievi Nazionali and he has a great chance to really do some good work as the club has decided in the past two years to intensify the links between the youth sector and the first team. We have an exchange of ideas every month. I can take ideas from them as I’ve never coached a youth side. It’s a new world for me and there are things I can apply to the first team. The important thing is that we’re all on the same page as the club wants us to be. At the moment, we’re a bit more worried than we should be. It’s true that in the league and in Europe we could have started better but the team is completely new and I think there are positive aspects that we can start from. We have to continue working like we’ve been doing until now. Sunday will be a tough game like all the others. Udinese have a lot of potential and they played a great game last night in the Europe League, we’ll have to prepare well like we always do. We never underestimate an adversary. What we’ve done so far hasn’t been enough. We’re missing a little something and we’re working to bring us back to normality. But I think that when we’re not winning the situation can be looked upon as even darker than it really is. Pippo and I are on the same side and nothing has happened”.
Inzaghi: "I think the coach said it all, there’s little to add. It lasted less than a minute and the young players saw nothing as there wasn’t anything to see. This is what disappointed me more than anything. I read about family members being present, pushing and shoving. We are Milan and we all want the best for this club. Nothing like this could ever happen. I think at the moment what’s needed is to stand by the team rather than write about things that never happened. That’s what we’re here to say and that’s the right thing for the fans and the club. Milan is a club that sued to winning and maybe when we don’t it makes more headlines than it would with other teams. I even said to the papers, we have to work together to get out of this tunnel and with everyone working together we will. I’m a fan of this team and I really hope this happens. I hope to have brought a bit of enthusiasm to my players with all that I’ve won in my 20 years as a player. With the youth sides, the results are secondary. The important thing is to make the players grow within the rules and that’s what I’m trying to do. I try to put into practice what I think will help them grow as players. I hope they continue to grow and it’s a great experience to be in contact with the club’s young players. It’s very gratifying. We’re playing at the same time as the first team on Sunday and I’ll be checking for the result at the end. There’s never been any problem between me and the coach and I want to make that clear”.
Other news Serie A ( Italy )
- 04 May 21:39 REAL MADRID beat MAN CITY 1-0 and are in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE final!
- 04 May 20:33 HT- Real Madrid v Man City 1-0
- 04 May 20:13 LIVE! Real Madrid v Man City 1-0: Bale scores at 20', Kompany out
- 04 May 19:10 UCL/Real Madrid - Man City OFFICIAL LINE UPS: Ronaldo starts
- 04 May 19:07 BARCELONA interested in Serie A full backs Digne and Hysai
- 04 May 18:25 LEICESTER keen on Roma's defender Manolas
- 04 May 18:00 ITALY/ TORINO, Test period for a Belgian midfielder
- 04 May 17:45 SPAIN/ DEPORTIVO, Survey on Borja Valle
- 04 May 17:15 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Higuain available to join. Just as a regular starter
- 04 May 17:00 GERMANY/ WOLFSBURG, Suggestion for Adrián Ramos
- 04 May 16:45 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Evra will decide whether to renew or not in 10 days
- 04 May 16:30 ITALY/ GENOA, Survey on Broh
- 04 May 16:15 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Keen on Ruben Vezo
- 04 May 16:00 ENGLAND/ LEICESTER CITY, Target Zaza
- 04 May 15:45 PORTUGAL/ BENFICA, Chinese offer for Jonas
- 04 May 15:30 TURKEY/ GALATASARAY, Approaching Kalou
- 04 May 15:15 GERMANY/ AUGSBURG, Daniel Gordon on the wishlist
- 04 May 15:00 ENGLAND/ LEICESTER CITY, Ranieri wants Boufal if Mahrez leaves
- 04 May 14:45 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Eyes on Tiemoué Bakayoko
- 04 May 14:30 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Suggestion for Asamoah
- 04 May 14:15 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, Mourinho wants Isco
- 04 May 14:01 SWITZERLAND/ GRASSHOPPERS, 3 German rivals towards Khelifi
- 04 May 13:48 GERMANY/ BAYER LEVERKUSEN, Volland on target
- 04 May 13:36 BARCELONA - Piqué: "I hope Inter and Milan come back soon"
- 04 May 13:21 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Pasqual to renew: no proposal yet
- 04 May 13:08 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Willing to hijack Mkhitaryan from Arsenal
- 04 May 12:56 GERMANY/ HERTHA BERLIN, Ibisevic willing to stay despite Lazio's interest
- 04 May 12:42 CHELSEA - PSG keen on Eden Hazard
- 04 May 12:31 LIVERPOOL - Doucoure on target
- 04 May 12:20 DUNDEE - Paatelainen to leave after relegation
- 04 May 12:06 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Pereyra could be the key for double move from Valencia
- 04 May 11:53 PREMIER LEAGUE - Ranieri: "We don't need superstars"
- 04 May 11:38 LAZIO - To move for Ben Arfa
- 04 May 11:21 ITALY/ LAZIO, Felipe Anderson's sister-agent: "He won't be moving next summer"
- 04 May 11:12 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Joining transfer battle over Kanté
- 04 May 11:01 HELLAS VERONA, Luca Toni announces quitting
- 04 May 10:46 CHELSEA - Conte: "Ranieri did an outstanding job"
- 04 May 10:31 NAPOLI - Hamsik: "I can't even imagine what would happen"
- 04 May 10:14 LAZIO - Pioli: "Happy for Claudio"
- 04 May 10:06 EXCLUSIVE TMW - A Serie A suitor for Botafogo frontline talent Luis Henrique
- 04 May 09:47 HUDDERSFIELD - Danny Ward on target
- 04 May 09:37 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, Determined to buy Morata back
- 04 May 09:26 LIVERPOOL - Caulker to leave
- 04 May 09:04 BORUSSIA DORTMUND - Aubameyang: "A dream to play in Spain"
- 03 May 21:39 CL/ FT Bayern Munich 2-1 Atletico Madrid (Agg: 2-2) Atletico go to the final!
- 03 May 21:19 CL/ GOAL! Bayern Munich 2-1 Atletico Madrid (Agg: 2-2)
- 03 May 21:00 CL/ GOAL! Bayern Munich 1-1 Atletico Madrid (Agg;1-2)
- 03 May 20:49 CHELSEA, Courtois is staying
- 03 May 20:35 CL/ Bayern Munich 1-0 Atletico Madrid [Agg 1-1] Half-time report.
- 03 May 20:34 MANCHESTER UNITED, target Lisbon's Mario
Tracked hard by most European top clubs (from Manchester United to Bayern Munich, from Paris Saint-Germain to Manchester City), Argentinian international striker Gonzalo Higuain (28), according to Daily Mail, has informally declared he would be inclined to accept C
According to Il Corriere dello Sport Lazio are ready to bid for Nice attacking midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa.
The Frenchman is expected to leave for fr
Barcelona centre-back Gerard Piqué hopes Inter and Milan come back to the Champions League.
He told Premium Sport: “They&rsq
Paris Saint Germain are keen on taking back to Ligue 1 Chelsea starlet Eden Hazard next season, according to France Football.
Liverpool have reportedly eyed Javier Pastore in action for Paris Saint-Germain on Friday, according to France Football.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang speaking about his future: “I am focused on finishing the season with my team. We do not know what can