AC MILAN, Inzaghi and Allegri: "Nothing happened"
21.09.2012 14.44 by TM W
© foto di Daniele Buffa/Image Sport
The Trophy Room in Via Turati. Massimiliano Allegri, first team coach and Filippo Inzaghi, youth team coach, both spoke to the Milan Channel after media reports of a fall out between the two.
Allegri: "There’s nothing to report as nothing happened. This year Pippo moved on to coach of the youth team and there’s total collaboration between the first team and the youth sector. There was an exchange of opinions but no swearing and nothing offensive as has been reported. I hope to stay with the club for the long term but I don’t think I’ll be here forever and I think that Filippo has all the right characteristics for a great career in coaching. He has started well with the Allievi Nazionali and he has a great chance to really do some good work as the club has decided in the past two years to intensify the links between the youth sector and the first team. We have an exchange of ideas every month. I can take ideas from them as I’ve never coached a youth side. It’s a new world for me and there are things I can apply to the first team. The important thing is that we’re all on the same page as the club wants us to be. At the moment, we’re a bit more worried than we should be. It’s true that in the league and in Europe we could have started better but the team is completely new and I think there are positive aspects that we can start from. We have to continue working like we’ve been doing until now. Sunday will be a tough game like all the others. Udinese have a lot of potential and they played a great game last night in the Europe League, we’ll have to prepare well like we always do. We never underestimate an adversary. What we’ve done so far hasn’t been enough. We’re missing a little something and we’re working to bring us back to normality. But I think that when we’re not winning the situation can be looked upon as even darker than it really is. Pippo and I are on the same side and nothing has happened”.
Inzaghi: "I think the coach said it all, there’s little to add. It lasted less than a minute and the young players saw nothing as there wasn’t anything to see. This is what disappointed me more than anything. I read about family members being present, pushing and shoving. We are Milan and we all want the best for this club. Nothing like this could ever happen. I think at the moment what’s needed is to stand by the team rather than write about things that never happened. That’s what we’re here to say and that’s the right thing for the fans and the club. Milan is a club that sued to winning and maybe when we don’t it makes more headlines than it would with other teams. I even said to the papers, we have to work together to get out of this tunnel and with everyone working together we will. I’m a fan of this team and I really hope this happens. I hope to have brought a bit of enthusiasm to my players with all that I’ve won in my 20 years as a player. With the youth sides, the results are secondary. The important thing is to make the players grow within the rules and that’s what I’m trying to do. I try to put into practice what I think will help them grow as players. I hope they continue to grow and it’s a great experience to be in contact with the club’s young players. It’s very gratifying. We’re playing at the same time as the first team on Sunday and I’ll be checking for the result at the end. There’s never been any problem between me and the coach and I want to make that clear”.
Transfer Market Web news: football - soccer transfer news and rumors
Other news Serie A ( Italy )
- 08 Dec 07:30 LAZIO, Klose: "MLS and Lerverkusen attract me"
- 06 Dec 16:08 UDINESE, Guidolin: "We don't need compliments but points"
- 06 Dec 16:08 AC MILAN, Allegri: "Balotelli never went away. He’s had some injuries"
- 06 Dec 00:00 FIORENTINA, Borja Valero: "Ready to remain forever"
- 05 Dec 00:00 JUVENTUS, Chiellini's agent: "New contract? There is time"
- 04 Dec 00:00 INTER, Cambiasso: "I am not worried about my new contract"
- 03 Dec 19:00 AC MILAN, Zapata: "All of the defenders are ready if necessary"
- 03 Dec 00:00 JUVENTUS, Marotta: "We are not after Menez"
- 02 Dec 14:00 INTER, Jonathan: "It's disappointing but we're already looking ahead to our next game"
- 02 Dec 09:29 AC MILAN, Montolivo: "The President’s announcement clearly came at the right time"
- 02 Dec 08:45 INTER, Mazzarri: "We still need to improve"
- 02 Dec 08:15 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Buffon: "Some victories are worth double and this definitely feels like six points gained"
- 02 Dec 08:03 INTER, Thohir: "My first time at San Siro? Unbelievable"
- 02 Dec 00:00 JUVENTUS, Marotta: "Marchisio and Pogba won't move"
- 01 Dec 08:30 ROMA, Pjanic: "I am not worried about the transfer rumours"
- 30 Nov 00:00 INTER, Belfodil's agent: "Leaving in January? I don't think so"
- 29 Nov 00:00 NAPOLI, Cannavaro's agent: "Honoured of Inter Milan's interest"
- 28 Nov 09:06 JUVENTUS, Vidal: "“It’s the first treble of my career "
- 28 Nov 08:30 JUVENTUS, Bonucci: "Our experience won it for us"
- 28 Nov 00:00 JUVENTUS, Vidal: "Ready to sign the new contract"
- 27 Nov 14:45 ENGLAND/ NEWCASTLE, Keen on Dorrans
- 27 Nov 09:44 AC MILAN, Kakà: "A victory or even a draw would be enough for us to qualify"
- 27 Nov 00:00 INTER, Thohir: "I could buy an another club"
- 26 Nov 18:59 CELTIC GLASGOW v AC MILAN, Official lineups: Allegri chooses Balo as his only forward
- 26 Nov 09:26 AC MILAN, Kakà: "There’s just Abbiati and Bonera left from that side"
- 26 Nov 00:00 ROMA, Garcia: "The transfer market? We have time to meditate"
- 25 Nov 18:00 INTER, Thohir on transfer market: "Yes, I want Nainggolan"
- 25 Nov 12:02 AC MILAN, Galliani: "I don’t like making alibies...."
- 25 Nov 09:59 INTER, Handanovic: "A shame. So many chances…"
- 25 Nov 09:30 INTER, Juan Jesus: "We're always trying hard out there"
- 25 Nov 00:00 INTER, Wallace's agent: "In January he won't move"
- 24 Nov 09:00 JUVENTUS, Giovinco's agent: "He won't leave"
- 23 Nov 00:00 LAZIO, Marchetti's agent: "Milan were interested, but.."
- 22 Nov 13:15 AC MILAN, Allegri: "“We’ll need sacrifice and intensity to win tomorrow"
- 22 Nov 00:00 NAPOLI, Cannavaro's agent: "No contacts with Parma"
- 21 Nov 16:30 AC MILAN, Poli: "Pleased by what Gattuso said"
- 21 Nov 00:00 AC MILAN, El Shaarawy's agent: "Galatasaray? Ready to talk about it"
- 20 Nov 16:49 INTER, Ranocchia: "I can't imagine a life without football"
- 20 Nov 02:00 LAZIO, Onazi: "Ready to play in England"
- 19 Nov 20:00 AC MILAN, Constant: "My nomination for African Player of the Year is a great reward"
- 19 Nov 19:45 UDINESE, Jadson: "I want to win as much as I can with this team"
- 19 Nov 00:00 INTER, Thohir: "The transfer market? No hurry"
- 18 Nov 18:15 ITALY/ MILAN, Gabriel: "Winning is always important for confidence"
- 18 Nov 13:00 JUVENTUS, Llorente turns Arsenal and City hopes off: "Being with Bianconeri is good"
- 18 Nov 11:00 INTER, Thohir: "Team spirit and American model, but the team belongs to the fans"
- 18 Nov 00:00 ROMA, Pjanic: "I would like to remain for a long time, but.."
- 17 Nov 02:30 BOLOGNA, Sorensen: "Juventus? I want to stay"
- 16 Nov 00:00 JUVENTUS, Pirlo: "The new contract? There is still time"
- 15 Nov 11:35 INTER, Moratti: "Thohir made an excellent impression on me"
- 15 Nov 00:00 AC MILAN, Amelia's agent: "In January he will stay, but.."
- 09 Dec 01:30 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, The Special One wants Mascherano
- 09 Dec 00:30 GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH, Arsenal surveying Rafinha
- 08 Dec 23:30 PORTUGAL/ PORTO, One more suitor for Otamendi
- 08 Dec 22:30 FRANCE/ PSG, In touch with Sergio Ramos' entourage
- 08 Dec 21:30 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Back for Ghoulam
- 08 Dec 20:30 SPAIN/ ATLETICO MADRID, Simeone wants Cristante
- 08 Dec 19:30 ITALY/ CAGLIARI, Eyes on Sciaudone
- 08 Dec 18:30 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, Expect the unexpected: Van Persie wants to leave
- 08 Dec 17:30 ITALY/ INTER, Attempt for David Luiz
- 08 Dec 16:30 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Suggestion for Rafael
- 08 Dec 15:30 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Fabio Coentrao on target
- 08 Dec 14:30 LIVERPOOL, Rodgers: "We want Suarez to stay with us, we'll talk about the renewal"
- 08 Dec 13:30 SPAIN/ BARCELONA FC, Accelerating towards Mangala
- 08 Dec 11:30 ENGLAND/ QPR, Redknapp confirms Benayoun on arrival
- 08 Dec 09:30 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Cvitanich might join in January
- 08 Dec 07:30 LAZIO, Klose: "MLS and Lerverkusen attract me"
- 08 Dec 01:30 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Duel to Real Madrid for Glen Johnson
- 07 Dec 23:30 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, Survey on Insigne
- 07 Dec 21:30 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Muniain on target: Llorente set to talk him into joining
- 07 Dec 19:30 FRANCE/ PSG, Desperate try for Balotelli
- 07 Dec 17:30 ITALY/ INTER, Ranocchia might leave in January
- 07 Dec 15:30 ARSENAL, Oxlade-Chamberlain: "World Cup draws? Doesn't matter who you get"
- 07 Dec 13:30 SCOTLAND/ CELTIC, Test period for Yamada
- 07 Dec 11:30 ARSENAL v EVERTON - Preview, Wenger: "Martinez is doing remarkably well. But we are hungry for winning"
- 07 Dec 09:30 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, From Spain: Di Maria towards Ligue 1
- 07 Dec 07:30 ITALY/ TORINO, Barreto might leave in January
- 06 Dec 21:30 ARSENAL, Updates on Podolski
- 06 Dec 21:15 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, One more Premier League top suitor for Morata
- 06 Dec 21:00 ENGLAND/ EVERTON, Keen on McGeady
- 06 Dec 20:45 ARSENAL, Wenger still on Bendtner: "He worked hard, and deserved to be picked"
- 06 Dec 20:30 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Offer for Batshuayi ready
- 06 Dec 20:15 JAPAN/ CEREZO OSAKA, Simplicio set to leave
- 06 Dec 20:00 ARSENAL v EVERTON - Preview, Gareth Barry: "Gunners have been a surprise. They were interested in me"
- 06 Dec 19:45 PORTUGAL/ PORTO, Willing to sign Anderson back
- 06 Dec 19:30 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Still keen on Shaqiri
- 06 Dec 19:15 FRANCE/ PSG, Lucas Moura: "I want to keep playing here and leave my mark"
- 06 Dec 19:00 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, Suggestion for Glen Johnson
- 06 Dec 18:45 ARSENAL, Jenkinson: "Let's keep this attitude for continuing the run we are on"
- 06 Dec 18:30 GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH, Guardiola wants Iñigo Martínez
- 06 Dec 18:15 ITALY/ SAMPDORIA, Eyes on Kukoc
- 06 Dec 18:00 ARSENAL v EVERTON - Preview: updates on Sagna
- 06 Dec 17:45 WORLD CUP 2014, All the groups drawn
- 06 Dec 17:30 ITALY/ AC MILAN, One more suitor for Niang
- 06 Dec 17:15 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Two suitors on Ryo Miyaichi
- 06 Dec 17:00 FRANCE/ PSG, Lavezzi coy on London links
- 06 Dec 16:50 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER CITY, Jovetic's agent: "Coming back home is not an option"
- 06 Dec 16:40 GERMANY/ BAYER LEVERKUSEN, Eyes on Ginter
- 06 Dec 16:30 FRANCE/ RENNES, English scouts for Bakayoko
- 06 Dec 16:25 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Gunners confirm Josh Kroenke as non-executive director
- 06 Dec 16:15 GERMANY/ SCHALKE 04, Monaco tracking Matip
Currently on a deal with Barcelona FC until June 2016 and possibly leaving in January on an about 20 million euros offer, Argentinian international half-back and centre-back Javier Mascherano (29), recently surveyed by both Napoli and Fiorentina, has been targeted by...
Intrerviewed by Lancenet.com.br, Lazio and German NT star striker Miroslav Klose (35) talked about his forthcoming future: "I'm on a...
Interviewed by Esport3, Espanyol president Joan Collet has declared about 27 year old goalkeeeper Kiko Casilla: "We want him to remain with...
Asked by Sky Sports UK about Uruguayan international forward Luis Alberto Suarez's (26) forthcoming future, Liverpool manager Brendan...
Interviewed by TMW, Oscar Daniani Junior, agent of Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, has declared: "Napoli have been...
Interviewed by Milliyet, Fenerbahçe winger Milos Krasic, actually on loan at Bastia, has declared: "It's not easy to play in...