HOME CONTACT US| RSS
      
Transfers

ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER CITY, Mancini: No Balotelli bust-up

21.09.2012 17.19 by TM W  read 1271
Source: mirror.co.uk
© foto di Daniele Buffa/Image Sport

Roberto Mancini insists he has not had a bust up with Mario Balotelli.

The Manchester City manager has a tempestuous relationship with the fiery Italy forward.

The City manager has often spoken out about Balotelli's behaviour and general lifestyle, at one point declaring the former Inter Milan man had no future at the Etihad Stadium.

When Balotelli was left out of Mancini's squad altogether for the midweek Champions League tie with Real Madrid, it suggested another major row.

And whilst Mancini could hardly claim Balotelli was overjoyed at missing such a high-profile game, the Italian insisted there was no deep-rooted issue.

"I don't have any problem with him," said Mancini.

"There has been no argument. Absolutely not. This story is totally false. Mario went to the stand because we decided to play only with (Carlos) Tevez and I can't put three strikers on the bench. Mario is a player like the other players. He can go on the bench or in the stand."

Balotelli is expected to be involved on Sunday, when City host in-form Arsenal, especially as former Gunner Samir Nasri is unlikely to be fit after limping out of the Madrid defeat with a hamstring injury.

"I don't think (Nasri) will be ready for Sunday," said Mancini.

Other news Transfers
Other news
Highlight

FIORENTINA, Gonzalo RODRIGUEZ's agent opens to AS Roma and Sampdoria

Asked by Italian newspaper Tuttosport about the future of former Argentinian international centre-back Gonzalo Rodriguez (32), Fiorentina captain, ready to leave Viola as a free agent, after 5 seasons in a row, his agent, Raul Iglesias, stated: "Fiorentina off

FIORENTINA, Gonzalo RODRIGUEZ's agent opens to AS Roma and Sampdoria

Asked by Italian newspaper Tuttosport about the future of former Argentinian international centre-back Gonzalo Rodriguez (32), Fiorenti
 

ATLETICO MADRID, Simeone will stay

José Luis Pérez Caminero spoke about ongoing speculation that first team coach Diego Simeone is set to depart the club come th
 

STOKE CITY - Berahino ready to make his first start on Sunday

Saido Berahino has declared himself ready to make his first start for Stoke City when they travel to Tottenham on Sunday. Berahino, who joined the Pot
 

AS MONACO - 2 Premier League top suitors for LEMAR

Previously linked to Bayern Munich, Juventus, and AS Roma interest, French international midfielder/winger Thomas Lemar (21), according to L'Equip
 

FC KOLN - French hitman MODESTE likely to leave next summer

Aiming to a more competitive club, French striker Anthony Modeste (28), according to Kicker latest edition, seems to have decided he'll leave FC K
 
   Editore: TC&C srl web content publisher since 1994 Partita IVA 01488100510