AC MILAN, Allegri: "If the young players are playing, it’s because they deserve"
29.09.2012 09.30 by TM W
© foto di Simone Ferraro/PhotoViews
Here’s what the Rossoneri coach Massimiliano Allegri had to say during the pre Parma-Milan press conference
“If the young players are playing, it’s because they deserve to and it’s also thanks to the club’s work with the youth sector. El Shaarawy has improved a lot, most of in his off the ball movements. He looks more secure. He has a lot of technical and physical quality. He has to understand that he hasn’t done anything yet. In football the sign of a great player is to stay at the highest levels for a long time and to do that you can’t let things stick to you. He’s an intelligent lad and he understands this. It’s an important moment for him and the club. As I’ve said before there’s only one Milan, not ten of them. Everyone’s objective is to improve and keep things tight”.
“I’ll have to evaluate things today. We spent a lot of energy at Udine as well. There are a few players who have played a lot of football. Boateng will defitely be back, the others I don’t know about. We’re all fine though. Bojan might start, he’s not doing badly. Pazzini has come from a three month period when he didn’t play. I’m happy with what he done, he ran a lot against Cagliari”.
“The team had a good first half on Wednesday and they conceded little or nothing when it was time to defend. We have to make less mistakes and keep on playing. Against Udinese after 20 minutes the game was evenly balanced. We have to manage possession better and we have to be more calm. When we go ahead like we did against Bologna we seem to drop back a bit and we have to stop that from happening. There are positives though, we concede very little space in defense and we defende as a unit. That’s a step forward but we have to improve in how we control the game”.
“The team is working hard and the players have to show each other respect as this is what makes a good group. A coaches job is clear. He has to give instructions, chose the right players and can’t have favorites and he needs to have a compact group that works together for the result. When the players win it’s because they’re a good group with respect for one another. I had hoped we’d have had more points, we’ve made some mistakes but the league this year looks more evenly balanced even though Juventus are still the favorites. Napoli have their Europa League commitments but that’s not as heavy as the Champions League. We shouldn’t forget Inter and Roma. We’ll need balance in the difficult times. Having 2 or 3 extra points would be better but we don’t so now we’re thinking of Parma and then Zenit after that. The derby is the last game before the break”.
“Parma will be tough, they’re well organized and good at the back. We’ll have to very alert. It’s the third game in a week and there could be some fatigue. The bench will be very important tomorrow as when the players on the pitch start to fade, they can play their part. We have to start not conceding goals away from home as well and show some continuity. I think the team will do better tomorrow”.
“if you’re off the pitch, the game is less intense but you can see things better. I wasn’t worried on Wednesday and the team did well and of course Mauro was on the bench”.
“More than talking about formations and numbers, I think the game has to be played with the right concepts and good technique, defending all together. This year it’s tougher than ever to score in Italy and so the defense becomes ever more fundamental. You need to concede little to win the title”.
“Mauro Tassotti has important moral values that he has shown in his 32 years with the club. I’m happy to work with him and the others at the club. I haven’t spoken about the Cagliari result with the president. We needed the win and we got it. We could have played better but the important thing was to win”.
“With Pazzini we have to change the way we play up front and we need that capability. We’ll have to be good to change the way we play based on whether he’s there or nor”.
“Flamini has a swollen knee and after surgery that can happen, he was back after 6 months but you need time to get fitness levels back”.
“Pato is working well and when we get back from St Petersburg, he’ll join up with the rest of the team and I’ll evaluate if he’ll be available for the derby or not. I might ask him to play a couple of games with the youth team to build up his confidence”.
“Nocerino and bate went to the Euros and have been playing no stop. Abate is getting his fitness back and Nocerino gave us a lot of intensity against Udinese. It’s not strange with the way we’re playing now that he sees less of the ball when we’re pushing forward but he’s been working well in the defensive part of his game. When we get more fluidity it’ll be easier for him to get forward more”.
"Traorè played on Wednesday as I thought he’d be able to put in a good performance in the first half but he was late to the ball a few times which is normal as it’s his first game in a league that’s different o the one he comes from”.
“De Jong plays the ball well on the ground. He had a good first half but tactically he has to improve. Boateng is an all-round midfielder so it makes little difference if he plays a bit forward or a bit back”.
“I think from here on out, we have to make the most of the characteristics of the players we have. The team has to play better for the whole 90 minutes”.
Other news Serie A ( Italy )
- 31 Mar 00:00 FIORENTINA, Gomez: "It's not time for me to leave"
- 30 Mar 00:00 LAZIO, De Vrij: "United? I'm happy here"
- 29 Mar 12:30 INTER, Kovacic's agent: "Nothing true about Liverpool"
- 28 Mar 00:00 AC MILAN. De Jong: "Back to Ajax? Too early"
- 27 Mar 00:00 SAMPDORIA, Soriano: "Honored by Borussia interest"
- 26 Mar 14:00 ITALY, Moggi: "I will return to football"
- 26 Mar 00:00 FIORENTINA, Gonzalo Rodriguez: "I am happy here"
- 25 Mar 00:00 FIORENTINA, Joaquin: "I have no reasons to leave"
- 24 Mar 19:30 INTER, Shaqiri: "Here with big long-term plans. Then I'll close my career at Basel"
- 24 Mar 00:00 INTER, Kovacic's agent: "No contacts with Arsenal"
- 23 Mar 00:00 LAZIO, Klose: "My future? I haven't decided yet"
- 22 Mar 10:00 JUVENTUS, Allegri: "We don't know anything about Pogba's future"
- 21 Mar 00:00 AC MILAN, Inzaghi: "My future? The team is with me"
- 20 Mar 16:59 FIORENTINA, Mencucci: "We wanted to avoid Napoli"
- 20 Mar 16:30 ITALY/ INTER, Mancini about Balotelli: "He must focus on football"
- 20 Mar 09:42 FIORENTINA, Borja: "Patient game serves us well"
- 19 Mar 00:00 NAPOLI, Maggio: "Signing a new deal is not my priority"
- 18 Mar 18:44 INTER, Mancini: "Pellegrini lucky to inherit my Man City team"
- 18 Mar 17:02 INTER, Thohir message to the team
- 18 Mar 00:00 FIORENTINA, Babacar's agent: "We are in talks for the new contract"
- 17 Mar 19:44 INTER, Ranocchia about Wolfsburg: "It’s a win-or-bust match"
- 17 Mar 00:00 FIORENTINA, Della Valle: "Montella will stay"
- 16 Mar 00:00 SAMPDORIA, Munoz: "I'm not thinking about Milan"
- 15 Mar 10:00 JUVENTUS, Marotta: "Interest for Dybala"
- 14 Mar 06:00 FIORENTINA, Pasqual's agent: "Soon he will renew"
- 13 Mar 00:00 INTER, Zanetti: "Icardi is about to renew"
- 12 Mar 00:00 FIORENTINA, Montella: "I won't leave"
- 11 Mar 14:22 PARMA, American fund from Boston interested in purchasing crisis-bond club
- 11 Mar 00:00 INTER, Handanovic's agent: "No contacts with Roma"
- 10 Mar 14:30 SAMPDORIA, Eder might be called up for Italian NT
- 10 Mar 00:00 JUVENTUS, Pogba: "I'm not thinking about my future"
- 09 Mar 00:00 INTER, Fassone: "We want to keep Icardi"
- 08 Mar 09:00 AC MILAN, Inzaghi: "My future? I haven't seen anybody"
- 07 Mar 00:00 GENOA, Iago Falque: "I'm not thinking about the transfer market"
- 06 Mar 18:15 JUVENTUS, Padoin: "Eager to turn the tables in Florence"
- 06 Mar 11:00 AC MILAN, 6 names for Inzaghi's succession
- 06 Mar 00:00 JUVENTUS, Pogba's agent: "He could stay, but.."
- 05 Mar 18:44 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Albertazzi: "I'm doing well, I've started running again"
- 05 Mar 00:00 NAPOLI, Mertens: "My future? I am happy here"
- 04 Mar 00:00 FIORENTINA, Neto's agent: "Juve? We'll see.."
- 03 Mar 00:00 PSG, Menez: "No regrets about PSG"
- 02 Mar 00:00 INTER, Ausilio: "Icardi will be part of our future"
- 01 Mar 06:00 FIORENTINA, Neto: "I am happy in Florence, but.."
- 28 Feb 00:00 JUVENTUS, Marotta: "We were about to sign Falcao"
- 27 Feb 20:00 AC MILAN, Inzaghi: "I’ve always said that consistency is important"
- 27 Feb 14:22 EUROPA LEAGUE, Eighth finals draws: two national derbys
- 27 Feb 13:26 AS ROMA v FIORENTINA, Europa League Italian derby
- 27 Feb 11:45 INTER, Ranocchia after EL victory over Celtic: "We took some risks, but great performance"
- 27 Feb 00:00 EMPOLI, Valdifiori: "Milan? I am ready"
- 25 Feb 10:14 JUVENTUS, Tevez: "It will be a tough return leg against Borussia"
- 25 Feb 09:58 JUVENTUS, Chiellini about Champions: “Still work to be done”
- 25 Feb 00:00 NAPOLI, Bigon: "Many clubs after Zapata"
- 24 Feb 00:00 INTER, Ausilio: "We want Icardi and Handanovic to renew"
- 23 Feb 00:00 FIORENTINA, Montella: "Roma? I am focused on my team"
- 22 Feb 06:00 FIORENTINA, Babacar: "I hope to remain for a long time"
- 20 Feb 13:31 INTER, Guarin: "Gutsy display, shame about their third"
- 20 Feb 13:22 INTER, Kuzmanovic: "We should have won it"
- 20 Feb 02:00 AC MILAN, Rami: "Do everything to restore winning ways"
- 19 Feb 19:15 JUVENTUS, Allegri: "The Scudetto is not a given"
- 19 Feb 18:04 ITALY, Feyenoord fans clash with police ahead of Roma clash
- 19 Feb 03:00 AC MILAN, Essien: "We must give a smile to our fans"
- 18 Feb 14:44 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Borja Valero: "I'll end my career here"
- 18 Feb 00:00 INTER, Icardi turns out transfer rumors
- 17 Feb 11:01 TMW - Sacchi: "There are too many 'blacks' in Italian youth teams"
- 17 Feb 00:00 INTER, Podolski: "My future? Next month we'll see"
- 16 Feb 00:00 FIORENTINA, Babacar: "We are working on my new contract"
- 14 Feb 00:00 INTER, Mancini: "Yaya Touré? If he wants to come to Italy.."
- 13 Feb 00:00 INTER, Icardi: "The new contract? I am confident in my agent"
- 12 Feb 06:00 VALENCIA, Piatti: "I would be happy to renew"
- 12 Feb 00:00 NAPOLI, Hamsik's agent: "He wants to stay"
- 11 Feb 00:00 NAPOLI, Maggio's agent: "No meeting scheduled for the renewal"
- 10 Feb 00:00 PALERMO, Micciché: "Dybala? Many clubs after him"
- 09 Feb 00:00 NAPOLI, Bigon: "Allan? Interesting player"
- 08 Feb 09:00 JUVENTUS, Pogba's agent: "No hurry about his departure"
- 07 Feb 00:00 INTER, Ausilio: "Yaya Touré? Difficult"
- 06 Feb 00:00 INTER. Osvaldo: "Boca is my dream"
- 05 Feb 00:00 SASSUOLO, Sansone: "I dream of moving back to Bayern"
- 04 Feb 17:14 AS ROMA, Europa League: the Giallorossi’s list of players
- 04 Feb 11:59 AC MILAN, here the new stadium
- 04 Feb 00:00 FIORENTINA, Savic: "Juve? I am happy in Florence"
- 03 Feb 11:54 SAMPDORIA, Eto'o-Mihajlovic fight at first sight: club in trouble
- 02 Feb 00:00 AC MILAN, Zaccardo: "I am staying"
- 31 Jan 00:00 INTER, Vidic's agent:: "He will honor his contract"
- 30 Jan 17:55 AS ROMA, Strootman underwent arthroscopic treatment in his left knee today
- 30 Jan 11:53 ENLGAND/ LIVERPOOL, Sturridge expects Gerrard return
- 30 Jan 00:00 NAPOLI, Bigon: "Selling Inler would be nonsense"
- 29 Jan 15:29 AC MILAN, Montolivo: "We know we’re going through a difficult moment"
- 29 Jan 13:56 INTER, Brozovic: "It's a dream come true for me to be here"
- 29 Jan 00:00 AC MILAN, Galliani: "We are waiting for Destro's answer"
- 28 Jan 00:00 NAPOLI, Inler's agent: "He doesn't want to leave"
- 27 Jan 00:00 LAZIO, Ederson's agent: "His future? We'll see"
- 26 Jan 15:41 AC MILAN, Menez: "The players are always with Inzaghi"
- 26 Jan 00:00 AC MILAN, Rami: "I would like to end my career here"
- 25 Jan 06:00 NAPOLI, Mertens: "I have no reasons to leave"
- 24 Jan 00:00 NAPOLI, De Laurentiis: "Benitez wants to stay"
- 23 Jan 00:00 PARMA, Kodra: "We were about to sign Balotelli"
- 22 Jan 18:02 AC MILAN, Van Ginkel: "I would like to be important for the team"
- 22 Jan 00:00 FIORENTINA, Pasqual's agent: "He could extend his deal"
- 21 Jan 16:44 AC MILAN, Mexes: "We must not look for excuses"
- 21 Jan 00:00 INTER, M'Vila's agent: "QPR are the most interested in him"
- 01 Apr 12:27 ENGLAND/ MAN UTD, Falcao: "When the season finishes I am going to think about my future"
- 01 Apr 12:24 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Real Betis sign Rennella on renewal
- 01 Apr 12:12 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, 3 youngsters renew for AC Milan
- 01 Apr 12:00 GERMANY/ WOLFSBURG, Cash offer ready for Chicharito Hernandez
- 01 Apr 11:48 FRANCE/ GUINGAMP, Suitors for Beauvue increasing
- 01 Apr 11:36 HOLLAND/ PSV, Depay's agent: "United? We are in touch with no one"
- 01 Apr 11:24 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Real Madrid announce Danilo's signing
- 01 Apr 11:12 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Herrmann extends for Monchengladbach
- 01 Apr 11:00 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, awaiting clarification regarding Chelsea's goalkeeper's future
- 01 Apr 10:52 GERMANY/ B. DORTMUND, Hummels speaks
- 01 Apr 10:44 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Mourinho ready to make a new offer for Douglas Costa
- 01 Apr 10:40 ITALY/ MILAN, Man Utd closer to de Jong
- 01 Apr 10:30 ITALY/ PALERMO, Zamparini : "Serious proposals are in for Dybala"
- 01 Apr 10:12 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, agree £50MILLION deal for Tottenham ace Harry Kane
- 01 Apr 10:12 FRANCE/ PSG, Eyes on Lloris of Tottenham
- 01 Apr 09:59 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Tatarusanu: "I want to stay for so long time"
- 01 Apr 09:38 ENGLAND/ MAN CITY, de Bruyne coming back?
- 01 Apr 09:21 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Monitoring Theo Walcott
- 01 Apr 09:16 ITALY/ JUVE, doubts about Berardi ransom
- 31 Mar 18:06 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Nainggolan unsure to stay
- 31 Mar 17:30 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER CITY, Survey on Soriano
- 31 Mar 17:15 ITALY/ INTER, Willing to sign Domagoj Vida
- 31 Mar 17:00 ENGLAND/ TOTTENHAM, From Italy: 14 million euros ready for purchasing Glik
- 31 Mar 16:48 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Back for Osvaldo in summer
- 31 Mar 16:36 FRANCE/ LILLE, Lead over 3 rivals on Cyprien
- 31 Mar 16:24 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Okore
- 31 Mar 16:12 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, De Jong submits his salary request
- 31 Mar 16:00 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Alonso offered to Torino for getting to Darmian
- 31 Mar 15:48 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, An Italian suitor for Simone Pepe
- 31 Mar 15:36 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER CITY, Majestic offer for Modric ready
- 31 Mar 15:24 ENGLAND/ WEST HAM, Duel to Aston Villa and Newcastle on Konaté
- 31 Mar 15:12 SPAIN/ REAL SOCIEDAD, Ansotegi might leave as a free agent
- 31 Mar 15:00 FRANCE/ PSG: Juventus, Arsenal and Liverpool challenged on Mkhitaryan's pursue
- 31 Mar 14:48 ITALY/ PALERMO, Zamparini: "Dybala? Among English clubs he prefers Arsenal"
- 31 Mar 14:45 ITALY/ SAMPDORIA, Price is set on Eder
- 31 Mar 14:30 ITALY/ INTER, Summer pursue on Diarra if he becomes a free agent
- 31 Mar 14:15 FRANCE/ RC LENS, A new suitor for Gbamin
- 31 Mar 14:00 PORTUGAL/ SPORTING LISBON, Marçal on target
- 31 Mar 13:45 SPAIN/ BARCELONA FC, Luis Enrique gets serious on Pogba: Barça señores rush in aid
- 31 Mar 13:30 EXCLUSIVE TMW - West Ham eye Viviano
- 31 Mar 13:15 ITALY/ ATALANTA, Rolando Bianchi won't be hired back: a possible Chinese future
- 31 Mar 13:00 LIVERPOOL & EVERTON, Duel to Crystal Palace on M'Bia
- 31 Mar 12:46 BRAZIL/ FLAMENGO, Armero about to be announced
- 31 Mar 12:33 GERMANY/ B. DORTMUND, Eye on Beauvue
- 31 Mar 12:22 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Also Liverpool and Atletico Madrid interested in Oscar
- 31 Mar 11:58 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, De Gea too expensive, tracking Leno
- 31 Mar 11:49 SPAIN/ VALENCIA, Gaya renewal on deadlock
- 31 Mar 11:40 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, Coentrao: "Move to Man United would be 'an honour'"
- 31 Mar 11:32 FRANCE/ PSG, Trying to sign Andreas Pereira
- 31 Mar 11:24 FRANCE/ PSG, Lacazette the heir of Ibra
Falcao moved to within one goal of Colombia’s all-time goalscoring record after he scored twice in their 6-0 win over Bahrain and another in Monday’s 3-1 triumph over Kuwait.
In contrast the on loan Monaco hitman has scored just four goals all season for United .
Interviewed by Rai, Fiorentina 29-year-old striker Mario Gomez has declared: "It's not time for me to leave Fiorentina, first I have to help
Interviewed by Globoesporte, Real Madrid 22-year-old midfielder Lucas Silva has declared about the possibility to be loaned to Porto: "I don'
Stoke City chairman Peter Coates has told Sky Sports News HQ: "There are some obvious things we want to do. We would like to extend Asmir Begovic
PSG Director of Football Dani Alves has declared about the imminent signing of 31-year-old right back Dani Alves: "He is a great player, as well
Bayern Munich 22-year-old left wingback Juan Bernat has declared about his team mate David Alaba, considered a target for Real Madrid: "I don'