AC MILAN, Allegri: "If the young players are playing, it’s because they deserve"
29.09.2012 08.30 by TM W
© foto di Simone Ferraro/PhotoViews
Here’s what the Rossoneri coach Massimiliano Allegri had to say during the pre Parma-Milan press conference
“If the young players are playing, it’s because they deserve to and it’s also thanks to the club’s work with the youth sector. El Shaarawy has improved a lot, most of in his off the ball movements. He looks more secure. He has a lot of technical and physical quality. He has to understand that he hasn’t done anything yet. In football the sign of a great player is to stay at the highest levels for a long time and to do that you can’t let things stick to you. He’s an intelligent lad and he understands this. It’s an important moment for him and the club. As I’ve said before there’s only one Milan, not ten of them. Everyone’s objective is to improve and keep things tight”.
“I’ll have to evaluate things today. We spent a lot of energy at Udine as well. There are a few players who have played a lot of football. Boateng will defitely be back, the others I don’t know about. We’re all fine though. Bojan might start, he’s not doing badly. Pazzini has come from a three month period when he didn’t play. I’m happy with what he done, he ran a lot against Cagliari”.
“The team had a good first half on Wednesday and they conceded little or nothing when it was time to defend. We have to make less mistakes and keep on playing. Against Udinese after 20 minutes the game was evenly balanced. We have to manage possession better and we have to be more calm. When we go ahead like we did against Bologna we seem to drop back a bit and we have to stop that from happening. There are positives though, we concede very little space in defense and we defende as a unit. That’s a step forward but we have to improve in how we control the game”.
“The team is working hard and the players have to show each other respect as this is what makes a good group. A coaches job is clear. He has to give instructions, chose the right players and can’t have favorites and he needs to have a compact group that works together for the result. When the players win it’s because they’re a good group with respect for one another. I had hoped we’d have had more points, we’ve made some mistakes but the league this year looks more evenly balanced even though Juventus are still the favorites. Napoli have their Europa League commitments but that’s not as heavy as the Champions League. We shouldn’t forget Inter and Roma. We’ll need balance in the difficult times. Having 2 or 3 extra points would be better but we don’t so now we’re thinking of Parma and then Zenit after that. The derby is the last game before the break”.
“Parma will be tough, they’re well organized and good at the back. We’ll have to very alert. It’s the third game in a week and there could be some fatigue. The bench will be very important tomorrow as when the players on the pitch start to fade, they can play their part. We have to start not conceding goals away from home as well and show some continuity. I think the team will do better tomorrow”.
“if you’re off the pitch, the game is less intense but you can see things better. I wasn’t worried on Wednesday and the team did well and of course Mauro was on the bench”.
“More than talking about formations and numbers, I think the game has to be played with the right concepts and good technique, defending all together. This year it’s tougher than ever to score in Italy and so the defense becomes ever more fundamental. You need to concede little to win the title”.
“Mauro Tassotti has important moral values that he has shown in his 32 years with the club. I’m happy to work with him and the others at the club. I haven’t spoken about the Cagliari result with the president. We needed the win and we got it. We could have played better but the important thing was to win”.
“With Pazzini we have to change the way we play up front and we need that capability. We’ll have to be good to change the way we play based on whether he’s there or nor”.
“Flamini has a swollen knee and after surgery that can happen, he was back after 6 months but you need time to get fitness levels back”.
“Pato is working well and when we get back from St Petersburg, he’ll join up with the rest of the team and I’ll evaluate if he’ll be available for the derby or not. I might ask him to play a couple of games with the youth team to build up his confidence”.
“Nocerino and bate went to the Euros and have been playing no stop. Abate is getting his fitness back and Nocerino gave us a lot of intensity against Udinese. It’s not strange with the way we’re playing now that he sees less of the ball when we’re pushing forward but he’s been working well in the defensive part of his game. When we get more fluidity it’ll be easier for him to get forward more”.
"Traorè played on Wednesday as I thought he’d be able to put in a good performance in the first half but he was late to the ball a few times which is normal as it’s his first game in a league that’s different o the one he comes from”.
“De Jong plays the ball well on the ground. He had a good first half but tactically he has to improve. Boateng is an all-round midfielder so it makes little difference if he plays a bit forward or a bit back”.
“I think from here on out, we have to make the most of the characteristics of the players we have. The team has to play better for the whole 90 minutes”.
Other news Serie A ( Italy )
- 28 May 15:23 Milan, Berlusconi: "I'am dealing with Chinese e for this reason I study Chinese"
- 25 May 21:41 Inter, Zanetti: "Medel is important for us, it remains here"
- 23 May 22:15 Lazio, postive meeting with Prandelli
- 23 May 18:11 Napoli, the promise made by Higuain to Sarri: "I'll see you in Dimaro"
- 23 May 18:01 Inter, Moratti and Suning agreement: "Possible news soon"
- 23 May 17:57 Zanetti: "Simeone would coach Inter, but Mancini is a great coach"
- 23 May 17:45 Roma, Pallotta arrives in June. Totti and stadium on the agenda
- 23 May 17:06 Seria A, top 11 of Italian Championship according to UEFA
- 23 May 16:53 Inter, fixed Brozovic price: costs 25 mln euro
- 17 May 22:16 Milan, Bacca: "Saturday we have the opportunity to raise a new cup"
- 17 May 20:55 Fiorentina, Zarate: "I'am happy for my season in Florence"
- 17 May 20:10 Roma, Sabatini: Digne? "We will find an agreement with Paris Saint Germain"
- 17 May 12:20 LAZIO, Defining agreement with Jorge Sampaoli as next manager
- 16 May 16:13 LAZIO, Klose: "Leaving is not my decision"
- 16 May 09:35 TURIN to appoint Giampaolo if Ventura leaves
- 15 May 18:30 ITALY/ INTER, Meeting with River Plate on Alario
- 15 May 16:57 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Raul Asencio extend his deal with Genoa
- 12 May 20:15 Milan, ag. Bacca: "Future? We will talk with club after the Italian Cup final"
- 09 May 07:06 ATALANTA, Club icon Bellini quits after having scored last goal
- 06 May 09:52 PALERMO - Vazquez to leave
- 06 May 07:58 AS ROMA, Sabatini on Giallorossi midfield stars: "I want to keep Nainggolan and Pjanic"
- 05 May 11:33 VERONA - Luca Toni announces retirement
- 05 May 08:55 LAZIO, De Vrij hits pitch back after 9 months long injury
- 04 May 11:38 LAZIO - To move for Ben Arfa
- 04 May 11:01 HELLAS VERONA, Luca Toni announces quitting
- 04 May 10:31 NAPOLI - Hamsik: "I can't even imagine what would happen"
- 04 May 10:14 LAZIO - Pioli: "Happy for Claudio"
- 02 May 21:19 SERIE A - Genoa - Roma - FULL TIME
- 02 May 14:44 JUVENTUS - Morata to stay
- 02 May 10:03 MILAN - Ready to join the chase for Vilhena
- 02 May 09:49 JUVENTUS tracking BARCELONA's Mascherano
- 01 May 10:43 JUVENTUS - Set for Pogba extension
- 30 Apr 20:35 SERIE A - ChievoVerona 0 - 0 Fiorentina - HALF TIME
- 30 Apr 18:46 SERIE A - Udinese 1 - 5 Torino - LIVE SCORE
- 30 Apr 17:26 JUVENTUS - Front runners for Batshuayi
- 30 Apr 17:16 SERIE A - Udinese 0 - 1 Torino - LIVE SCORE
- 30 Apr 15:20 LAZIO - To appoint Fatih Terim
- 30 Apr 12:43 JUVENTUS - Target Kante if Pogba leaves
- 30 Apr 12:20 ROMA - De Sanctis to extend his contract
- 30 Apr 12:11 JUVENTUS - Bonucci keen on Serie A stay
- 30 Apr 11:08 NAPOLI - Mertens: "I'm fine here, but I need an extension to remain"
- 30 Apr 10:53 ANDERLECHT - Praet to join Fiorentina
- 30 Apr 09:53 FIORENTINA - Mazzarri to replace Sousa?
- 30 Apr 09:41 JUVENTUS- Neto to leave
- 29 Apr 10:09 FIORENTINA - Join the chase for Driussi
- 29 Apr 09:46 LAZIO - Biglia to leave
- 28 Apr 17:21 ROMA - El Shaarawy wants to stay
- 28 Apr 16:43 TORINO - Paredes first target
- 28 Apr 12:46 ROMA - Pjanic or Nainggolan to leave
- 28 Apr 12:22 ROMA - Caceres in the spotlight
- 28 Apr 08:42 INTER - Mancini to accept Italy job
- 28 Apr 08:29 LAZIO - To bid for Pellé
- 27 Apr 15:12 JUVENTUS - Oscar-Isco to replace Cuadrado-Morata
- 27 Apr 14:53 FIORENTINA - Tottenham set to move for Kalinic
- 27 Apr 14:42 JUVENTUS - Evra: "I've not take a decision yet"
- 27 Apr 12:42 JUVENTUS - Eyes on Liverpool target Zielinski
- 26 Apr 20:09 TRANSFER MARKET - Two clubs interested in AS ROMA's Iago Falque
- 26 Apr 19:33 JUVENTUS - Allegri gets contract extension
- 26 Apr 13:24 INTER - Offered Thauvin
- 26 Apr 12:17 JUVENTUS - Morata uncertain about future
- 26 Apr 11:57 FIORENTINA - Eyes on Praet and Missiroli
- 26 Apr 11:44 LAZIO - Time to choose the manager
- 26 Apr 11:32 TORINO - set to bid for Iago Falque
- 26 Apr 10:39 INTER - Ajax Sporting Director: "No meeting set for El Ghazi"
- 26 Apr 01:09 FIORENTINA - Kalinic not eager to leave
- 25 Apr 20:45 JUVENTUS - Allegri to extend his contract
- 25 Apr 20:33 ROMA - Szczesny: "Roma and Arsenal are in negotiations"
- 25 Apr 20:06 JUVENTUS - Marotta: "Cavani? He is an opportunity"
- 25 Apr 19:51 INTER - Man United to beat Nerazzurri for Feghouli
- 25 Apr 19:50 Carpi v Empoli 1 -0 FT score
- 25 Apr 19:12 LAZO - Borini set for Serie A return
- 25 Apr 17:52 SERIE A - Verona 2-1 Milan - Final Score
- 25 Apr 17:29 SERIE A - Verona 1-1 Milan - Live Score
- 24 Apr 21:42 SERIE A - Fiorentina 1 - 2 Juventus - Full Time Result
- 24 Apr 20:49 SERIE A - Fiorentina 0 - 1 Juventus - Half Time Result
- 24 Apr 16:00 SERIE A/ 14:00 KO – Full-time scores
- 24 Apr 14:49 SERIE A/ 14:00 BST Games – Halftime scores
- 23 Apr 20:43 SERIE A - Inter Milan 1-1 Udinese (Half Time)
- 23 Apr 19:15 INTER v UDINESE- Official Line Ups
- 23 Apr 11:29 JUVENTUS - Keen on Tourè and Fernando
- 23 Apr 10:52 JUVENTUS - André Gomes first choice in midfield
- 23 Apr 10:41 MILAN - El Ghazi could join rivals
- 23 Apr 10:33 LAZIO - Gabbiadini or Lapadula to replace Klose
- 23 Apr 09:33 ATALANTA - Cigarini wants to stay
- 23 Apr 09:14 INTER - Jovetic to stay
- 23 Apr 08:57 SERIE A - Roma v Napoli: Predicted Line Ups
- 23 Apr 08:08 INTER - Join the race with Juventus and Milan for Gabriel Jesus
- 22 Apr 14:01 INTER - £4m for Ansaldi
- 22 Apr 13:54 INTER - Eyes on Candreva
- 22 Apr 13:44 ARSENAL - Keen on Emiliano Viviano again
- 22 Apr 13:25 INTER - £18m to sign Boufal
- 22 Apr 13:12 GENOA - Join the race for Lapadula and Caprari
- 22 Apr 08:46 UDINESE - Thereau: "I dream of playing with OM"
- 22 Apr 08:36 MILAN - Carlos Bacca angry with Christian Brocchi
- 22 Apr 08:02 LAZIO - New York Red Bulls keen on Miroslav Klose
- 21 Apr 20:50 SASSUOLO - Eusebio Di Francesco gets new contract
- 21 Apr 10:13 JUVENTUS - To bid for Mustafi
- 21 Apr 09:06 ROMA - Spalletti eyed for Italy national team job
- 20 Apr 21:41 SERIE A/19:45 KO Games, Fulltime Scores
- 20 Apr 19:17 SERIE A/Sassuolo 0 - 0 Sampdoria Full Time
- 28 May 22:37 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - Real Madrid 1 - 1 Ateltico Madrid - ET
- 28 May 21:45 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - Real Madrid 1 - 1 Ateltico Madrid - FT
- 28 May 20:43 Champions League Final – Real Madrid 1-0 Atletico Madrid – HT
- 28 May 20:20 Phil Neville links EVERTON's Stones with MAN UTD
- 28 May 19:57 CL FINAL GOAL- RAMOS- Real Madrid 1-0 Atletico Madrid
- 28 May 19:53 CHELSEA - in talks over Pogba
- 28 May 19:31 BAYERN MUNICH- 'Gotze future can wait'
- 28 May 19:01 HULL CITY 1-0 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - Hull return to Premier League
- 28 May 18:49 UCL/FINAL, ATLETICO MADRID vs REAL MADRID - Official Line Ups
- 28 May 18:17 WATFORD - official Miguel Layun leaves for Porto
- 28 May 17:44 BAYERN MUNICH wants to sign Mesut Ozil
- 28 May 17:29 FIORENTINA keen on Bartra
- 28 May 17:11 ATLETICO MADRID set sights on Candreva
- 28 May 16:57 BARCELONA star Sergi Samper to extend
- 28 May 16:44 WATFORD keen on Inter Milan duo
- 28 May 16:30 OFFICIAL - BORO, Woodgate ends his contract
- 28 May 16:15 READING to appoint Jaap Stam
- 28 May 16:01 NEWCASTLE set to move for Championship trio
- 28 May 15:54 Barcellona, Neymar refused Paris Saint Germain's offer
- 28 May 15:46 LIVERPOOL - Klopp wants Vidal
- 28 May 15:40 Leicester, for Ranieri ready a contract from about 4 mln euro per year
- 28 May 15:35 Inter, Galatasaray wants back Felipe Melo in Turkey
- 28 May 15:32 LEICESTER - Ranieri: "We must keep our stars"
- 28 May 15:23 Milan, Berlusconi: "I'am dealing with Chinese e for this reason I study Chinese"
- 28 May 15:19 WEST HAM - willing to spend £30m on striker this summer
- 28 May 15:09 Inter-Vilhena, done deal: for the Dutch five-years-contract
- 28 May 15:03 Milan, Negredo could replace Balotelli
- 28 May 15:01 TOTTENHAM top brass scout Janssen
- 28 May 14:55 Juventus target Andre Gomes
- 28 May 14:41 Tottenham, Pochettino yesterday in Dublin to observe Janssen
- 28 May 14:40 CRYSTAL PALACE - Chamakh to leave?
- 28 May 14:37 Siviglia, target Valencia goalkeeper Alves
- 28 May 14:32 Porto, agreement with Watford for the purchase's outright of Layun
- 28 May 14:17 GALATASARAY - Monitoring Baloteli
- 28 May 14:02 LEICESTER CITY - Ranieri close to new deal
- 28 May 13:45 ARSENAL - Bellarin 'flattered' by Barca interest
- 28 May 13:30 REAL MADRID held talks with Lewandowski
- 28 May 13:15 MANCHESTER UNITED - Raiola: "Ibrahimovic has yet to decide"
- 28 May 12:56 REAL MADRID - Toni Kroos: "No worries over future"
- 28 May 12:43 MANCHESTER UNITED - Juan Mata wants assurance over future
- 28 May 12:28 LIVERPOOL set to move for Vidal
- 28 May 12:14 CHELSEA - Eden Hazard keen to stay
- 28 May 11:58 CRYSTAL PALACE - Keshi Anderson to extend
- 28 May 11:44 NAPOLI to enter talks with Juventus for Neto
- 28 May 11:38 INTER MILAN try to sign Vilhena
- 28 May 11:15 BARCELONA want to "steal" Juventus target Berardi
- 28 May 11:01 BORUSSIA DORTMUND place a £10m bid to sign Guerreiro
- 28 May 10:45 VALENCIA lining up a move for Diawara
- 28 May 10:34 CHELSEA - Antonio Conte to let Oscar go
- 28 May 10:31 BORDEAUX appoint Jocelyn Gourvennec
While his contacts with AC Milan are stalling, Croatian international playmaking and offensive midfielder Mateo Kovacic (22), according to Italian news, is being approached by Juventus management more and more seriously. Italian club have proposed Real Madrid a loan including a h
According to Sky Sport 24 Silvio Berlusconi has spoken about the negotiations for Milan sale with the Chinese group even saying a joke: "I
After having already trained them back in 2003/04, Spanish 61 years old Juande Ramos has been appointed again Malaga manager. Former Dnipro Dnipr
According to Daily Telegraph Claudio Ranieri is close to renewal's contract with Leicester. Italian coach, who won the last edition of the Premier
Lille, according on his official site, has communicated goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama's renewal contract. Nigerian player has signed until 2019.
Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge told Kicker magazine that he has discussed with Mario Gotze his future at the club and told him he needs