AC MILAN, Allegri: "If the young players are playing, it’s because they deserve"
29.09.2012 08.30 by TM W
© foto di Simone Ferraro/PhotoViews
Here’s what the Rossoneri coach Massimiliano Allegri had to say during the pre Parma-Milan press conference
“If the young players are playing, it’s because they deserve to and it’s also thanks to the club’s work with the youth sector. El Shaarawy has improved a lot, most of in his off the ball movements. He looks more secure. He has a lot of technical and physical quality. He has to understand that he hasn’t done anything yet. In football the sign of a great player is to stay at the highest levels for a long time and to do that you can’t let things stick to you. He’s an intelligent lad and he understands this. It’s an important moment for him and the club. As I’ve said before there’s only one Milan, not ten of them. Everyone’s objective is to improve and keep things tight”.
“I’ll have to evaluate things today. We spent a lot of energy at Udine as well. There are a few players who have played a lot of football. Boateng will defitely be back, the others I don’t know about. We’re all fine though. Bojan might start, he’s not doing badly. Pazzini has come from a three month period when he didn’t play. I’m happy with what he done, he ran a lot against Cagliari”.
“The team had a good first half on Wednesday and they conceded little or nothing when it was time to defend. We have to make less mistakes and keep on playing. Against Udinese after 20 minutes the game was evenly balanced. We have to manage possession better and we have to be more calm. When we go ahead like we did against Bologna we seem to drop back a bit and we have to stop that from happening. There are positives though, we concede very little space in defense and we defende as a unit. That’s a step forward but we have to improve in how we control the game”.
“The team is working hard and the players have to show each other respect as this is what makes a good group. A coaches job is clear. He has to give instructions, chose the right players and can’t have favorites and he needs to have a compact group that works together for the result. When the players win it’s because they’re a good group with respect for one another. I had hoped we’d have had more points, we’ve made some mistakes but the league this year looks more evenly balanced even though Juventus are still the favorites. Napoli have their Europa League commitments but that’s not as heavy as the Champions League. We shouldn’t forget Inter and Roma. We’ll need balance in the difficult times. Having 2 or 3 extra points would be better but we don’t so now we’re thinking of Parma and then Zenit after that. The derby is the last game before the break”.
“Parma will be tough, they’re well organized and good at the back. We’ll have to very alert. It’s the third game in a week and there could be some fatigue. The bench will be very important tomorrow as when the players on the pitch start to fade, they can play their part. We have to start not conceding goals away from home as well and show some continuity. I think the team will do better tomorrow”.
“if you’re off the pitch, the game is less intense but you can see things better. I wasn’t worried on Wednesday and the team did well and of course Mauro was on the bench”.
“More than talking about formations and numbers, I think the game has to be played with the right concepts and good technique, defending all together. This year it’s tougher than ever to score in Italy and so the defense becomes ever more fundamental. You need to concede little to win the title”.
“Mauro Tassotti has important moral values that he has shown in his 32 years with the club. I’m happy to work with him and the others at the club. I haven’t spoken about the Cagliari result with the president. We needed the win and we got it. We could have played better but the important thing was to win”.
“With Pazzini we have to change the way we play up front and we need that capability. We’ll have to be good to change the way we play based on whether he’s there or nor”.
“Flamini has a swollen knee and after surgery that can happen, he was back after 6 months but you need time to get fitness levels back”.
“Pato is working well and when we get back from St Petersburg, he’ll join up with the rest of the team and I’ll evaluate if he’ll be available for the derby or not. I might ask him to play a couple of games with the youth team to build up his confidence”.
“Nocerino and bate went to the Euros and have been playing no stop. Abate is getting his fitness back and Nocerino gave us a lot of intensity against Udinese. It’s not strange with the way we’re playing now that he sees less of the ball when we’re pushing forward but he’s been working well in the defensive part of his game. When we get more fluidity it’ll be easier for him to get forward more”.
"Traorè played on Wednesday as I thought he’d be able to put in a good performance in the first half but he was late to the ball a few times which is normal as it’s his first game in a league that’s different o the one he comes from”.
“De Jong plays the ball well on the ground. He had a good first half but tactically he has to improve. Boateng is an all-round midfielder so it makes little difference if he plays a bit forward or a bit back”.
“I think from here on out, we have to make the most of the characteristics of the players we have. The team has to play better for the whole 90 minutes”.
Other news Serie A ( Italy )
- 29 Apr 10:09 FIORENTINA - Join the chase for Driussi
- 29 Apr 09:46 LAZIO - Biglia to leave
- 28 Apr 17:21 ROMA - El Shaarawy wants to stay
- 28 Apr 16:43 TORINO - Paredes first target
- 28 Apr 12:46 ROMA - Pjanic or Nainggolan to leave
- 28 Apr 12:22 ROMA - Caceres in the spotlight
- 28 Apr 08:42 INTER - Mancini to accept Italy job
- 28 Apr 08:29 LAZIO - To bid for Pellé
- 27 Apr 15:12 JUVENTUS - Oscar-Isco to replace Cuadrado-Morata
- 27 Apr 14:53 FIORENTINA - Tottenham set to move for Kalinic
- 27 Apr 14:42 JUVENTUS - Evra: "I've not take a decision yet"
- 27 Apr 12:42 JUVENTUS - Eyes on Liverpool target Zielinski
- 26 Apr 20:09 TRANSFER MARKET - Two clubs interested in AS ROMA's Iago Falque
- 26 Apr 19:33 JUVENTUS - Allegri gets contract extension
- 26 Apr 13:24 INTER - Offered Thauvin
- 26 Apr 12:17 JUVENTUS - Morata uncertain about future
- 26 Apr 11:57 FIORENTINA - Eyes on Praet and Missiroli
- 26 Apr 11:44 LAZIO - Time to choose the manager
- 26 Apr 11:32 TORINO - set to bid for Iago Falque
- 26 Apr 10:39 INTER - Ajax Sporting Director: "No meeting set for El Ghazi"
- 26 Apr 01:09 FIORENTINA - Kalinic not eager to leave
- 25 Apr 20:45 JUVENTUS - Allegri to extend his contract
- 25 Apr 20:33 ROMA - Szczesny: "Roma and Arsenal are in negotiations"
- 25 Apr 20:06 JUVENTUS - Marotta: "Cavani? He is an opportunity"
- 25 Apr 19:51 INTER - Man United to beat Nerazzurri for Feghouli
- 25 Apr 19:50 Carpi v Empoli 1 -0 FT score
- 25 Apr 19:12 LAZO - Borini set for Serie A return
- 25 Apr 17:52 SERIE A - Verona 2-1 Milan - Final Score
- 25 Apr 17:29 SERIE A - Verona 1-1 Milan - Live Score
- 24 Apr 21:42 SERIE A - Fiorentina 1 - 2 Juventus - Full Time Result
- 24 Apr 20:49 SERIE A - Fiorentina 0 - 1 Juventus - Half Time Result
- 24 Apr 16:00 SERIE A/ 14:00 KO – Full-time scores
- 24 Apr 14:49 SERIE A/ 14:00 BST Games – Halftime scores
- 23 Apr 20:43 SERIE A - Inter Milan 1-1 Udinese (Half Time)
- 23 Apr 19:15 INTER v UDINESE- Official Line Ups
- 23 Apr 11:29 JUVENTUS - Keen on Tourè and Fernando
- 23 Apr 10:52 JUVENTUS - André Gomes first choice in midfield
- 23 Apr 10:41 MILAN - El Ghazi could join rivals
- 23 Apr 10:33 LAZIO - Gabbiadini or Lapadula to replace Klose
- 23 Apr 09:33 ATALANTA - Cigarini wants to stay
- 23 Apr 09:14 INTER - Jovetic to stay
- 23 Apr 08:57 SERIE A - Roma v Napoli: Predicted Line Ups
- 23 Apr 08:08 INTER - Join the race with Juventus and Milan for Gabriel Jesus
- 22 Apr 14:01 INTER - £4m for Ansaldi
- 22 Apr 13:54 INTER - Eyes on Candreva
- 22 Apr 13:44 ARSENAL - Keen on Emiliano Viviano again
- 22 Apr 13:25 INTER - £18m to sign Boufal
- 22 Apr 13:12 GENOA - Join the race for Lapadula and Caprari
- 22 Apr 08:46 UDINESE - Thereau: "I dream of playing with OM"
- 22 Apr 08:36 MILAN - Carlos Bacca angry with Christian Brocchi
- 22 Apr 08:02 LAZIO - New York Red Bulls keen on Miroslav Klose
- 21 Apr 20:50 SASSUOLO - Eusebio Di Francesco gets new contract
- 21 Apr 10:13 JUVENTUS - To bid for Mustafi
- 21 Apr 09:06 ROMA - Spalletti eyed for Italy national team job
- 20 Apr 21:41 SERIE A/19:45 KO Games, Fulltime Scores
- 20 Apr 19:17 SERIE A/Sassuolo 0 - 0 Sampdoria Full Time
- 20 Apr 10:42 NAPOLI - Mertens to extend after hat trick
- 20 Apr 10:33 BOLOGNA - Diawara to leave
- 20 Apr 10:21 FIORENTINA - Eyes on Salvatore Sirigu
- 20 Apr 09:45 JUVENTUS - Target Lapadula
- 20 Apr 07:53 JUVENTUS - Eyes on Kante
- 18 Apr 21:04 MILAN - Niang can recover for the Italian Cup Final
- 18 Apr 20:03 EXCLUSIVE TMW - 2 MLS clubs scouting Borriello
- 17 Apr 16:25 SERIE A - Full time results
- 17 Apr 14:07 SERIE A - ATLANTA 3-3 ROMA (Ended)
- 16 Apr 20:03 SERIE A/ BOLOGNA v TORINO 0-1 and CARPI v GENOA 4-1
- 16 Apr 00:00 INTER, Miranda: "I think I'll stay put, Champions League or not"
- 14 Apr 10:15 NAPOLI, De Laurentiis: "Higuain stays, at least until facts prove me wrong"
- 13 Apr 11:43 SERIE A - TORINO: City and United want Maksimovic
- 13 Apr 10:47 AS ROMA - Rudiger targeted by Chelsea
- 12 Apr 19:37 INTER - Feghouli wage demands are too onerous
- 12 Apr 18:42 GENOA - Perin seriously injured
- 10 Apr 21:58 SERIE A - Full time: Palermo 0 - 3 Lazio
- 10 Apr 19:03 LEICESTER - Claudio Ranieri "Everything in our hands"
- 10 Apr 18:31 NAPOLI - No Higuain, No Problem for Napoli
- 10 Apr 16:00 SERIE A - The scores of Sunday afternoon games
- 10 Apr 14:06 SERIE A: Empoli 2 - 0 Fiorentina
- 09 Apr 10:20 SERIE A- Juve forward Dybala to miss Milan clash
- 08 Apr 23:35 TMW Radio - Di Natale's agent: "He'll leave Udinese, probably to move abroad"
- 08 Apr 17:11 SERIE A / JUVENTUS Target Rabiot
- 08 Apr 16:31 SERIE A / ROMA, Salih Uçan to be not confirmed at Fenerbahce
- 07 Apr 13:13 SERIE A / JUVENTS to set for Gotze-Isco duo
- 07 Apr 12:54 SERIE A/ INTER - Nagatomo to extend his contract
- 06 Apr 23:37 ITALY/ ATALANTA, Doubts on hiring Diamanti back from Guangzhou
- 06 Apr 22:00 ITALY/ INTER, Survey on Alex Silva
- 06 Apr 18:56 SERIE A / Juventus and Roma to bid for Wijnaldum
- 06 Apr 17:47 SERIE A / Milan keep eyes on Kovacic
- 05 Apr 10:24 SERIE A / GENOA - Pandev out for injury
- 05 Apr 07:50 SERIE A / The League Table
- 05 Apr 07:23 SERIE A / Juventus to fight against Tottenham for Batshuayi
- 04 Apr 22:29 SERIE A / BOLOGNA - VERONA: Final Score
- 03 Apr 20:02 LAZIO, Simone Inzaghi is the new first squad manager
- 03 Apr 16:01 SERIE A / The League Table
- 03 Apr 15:10 SERIE A / Half Time Scores
- 02 Apr 22:19 SERIE A / Final Scores
- 01 Apr 22:32 JUVENTUS - Buffon will retire at 40 years
- 01 Apr 16:31 JUVENTUS - The dream for Di Massimo goes on: he can debut in Serie A
- 31 Mar 20:11 INTER MILAN - Recoba retires
- 30 Mar 22:33 LAZIO, Veteran and icon Stefano Mauri unlikely to renew
- 30 Mar 17:17 INTER - Massive bids for Murillo
- 29 Apr 20:22 AC MILAN - Interested in Manuel Pellegrini for manager?
- 29 Apr 19:56 JUVENTUS - Bonucci happy in Turin
- 29 Apr 19:21 INTER MILAN and WEST HAM interested in Max Gradel
- 29 Apr 18:51 LA LIGA - Florentino double meeting with Neymar's father
- 29 Apr 18:29 SERIE A - Jackson Martinez could go to Milan for free
- 29 Apr 18:08 BARCELONA - The new whim of Neymar, who bought a plane for $9 million
- 29 Apr 17:32 ATLETICO MADRID - Saul is the fashion player and Atletico know it
- 29 Apr 17:16 REAL MADRID - Ronaldo working morning, noon and night to be fit
- 29 Apr 16:41 LEICESTER - Ranieri will pocket 5 million pounds if the Leicester wins the Premier
- 29 Apr 16:07 LIVERPOOL - Sakho provisionally suspended for investigation for possible breach of anti-doping code
- 29 Apr 15:50 WATFORD - Flores: "Doubts in me will affect players"
- 29 Apr 15:28 LIVERPOOL - Lallana: "We will get the 2 goals we need"
- 29 Apr 15:01 LIVERPOOL - Klopp: "With Anfield help, we can do it"
- 29 Apr 14:24 TOTTENHAM - Dembele: "We have to believe"
- 29 Apr 13:57 TOTTENHAM - Le Tissier: "Wouldn't be a surprise if Pochettino left"
- 29 Apr 13:31 ARSENAL - Wenger urges fans to get behind team
- 29 Apr 13:00 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Lippi can bring Jackson Martinez with him
- 29 Apr 12:51 ARSENAL - Wenger: "We work together closely"
- 29 Apr 12:46 WBA - Pulis: "Opportunity for the youngsters to play games"
- 29 Apr 12:26 CHELSEA - River set to bid for Falcao
- 29 Apr 12:12 EVERTON - Martinez in the brick of being sacked
- 29 Apr 12:01 ARSENAL - Eyes on Mkhitaryan
- 29 Apr 11:43 TOTTENHAM - Lead on Borja Baston
- 29 Apr 11:31 ARSENAL - Wenger: No big injury problems"
- 29 Apr 11:14 BORUSSIA DORTMUD - £80m budget
- 29 Apr 11:02 LEICESTER - Trophy in the city
- 29 Apr 10:56 VILLAREAL - Bakambu: "Not scared for the second leg"
- 29 Apr 10:42 SUNDERLAND , Borini: "Difficult a comeback to Italy"
- 29 Apr 10:21 VILLAREAL, Marcelino: "A bit closer to the Final"
- 29 Apr 10:09 FIORENTINA - Join the chase for Driussi
- 29 Apr 10:00 LIVERPOOL, Free Ings costs Reds 6.5M pounds
- 29 Apr 09:59 TOTTENHAM - Alli banned
- 29 Apr 09:46 LAZIO - Biglia to leave
- 29 Apr 09:30 WEST HAM - Bilic wants to stop Cresswell from leaving
- 29 Apr 09:21 VALENCIA - Jardim new target
- 29 Apr 09:15 WOLFSBURG - A Chinese suitor for Luiz Gustavo
- 29 Apr 09:00 BORUSSIA DORTMUND - Back for Dragovic
- 29 Apr 08:45 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Benatia more and more likely to join
- 29 Apr 08:30 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Koulibaly's agent: "Several important clubs on him, but not it's time for the pitch"
- 29 Apr 08:15 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Chelsea call Piazon and Hector back
- 29 Apr 08:00 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, James Rodriguez's agent working on future away from Blancos: in talks with 2 top clubs
- 29 Apr 01:30 GERMANY/ HOFFENHEIM, One more suitor for Sule
- 29 Apr 01:15 ITALY/ FROSINONE, Crecco on target
- 29 Apr 01:00 HOLLAND/ AJAX, El Ghazi wants Premier League: Liverpool probing waters
- 29 Apr 00:45 GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH, Suggestion for Ben Arfa
- 29 Apr 00:30 ITALY/ SASSUOLO, Moving towards Parigini
- 29 Apr 00:15 ENGLAND/ CRYSTAL PALACE, Approaching Bradley Dack
- 29 Apr 00:00 ITALY/ INTER, Santon towards departure: 5 suitors for him
- 28 Apr 23:45 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Fiorentina willing to hijack Budimir from Lazio
- 28 Apr 23:30 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Fritz renews for Werder one year longer
Although Neymar Jr. joined FC Barcelona, after rejecting a superior economic offer from Real Madrid, Florentino Perez is still obsessed with the signing of Brazilian star.
As confirmed by the newspaper El Confidencial, white president has met in recent months twice w
Fiorentina are reportedly keen on Sebastian Driussi, who currently plays for River Plate.
The 20-years-old striker has been targeted also by Inter
Barcelona attacker Neymar bought a private Cessna 680 for $9.1 million back in the summer of 2015, according to Brazilian media.
Claudio Ranieri will win a bonus of 5 million pounds if Leicester City win the Barclays Premier League Title, as revealed by the British newspaper The
Rennes managed a late goal to draw the game at home to Monaco.
RENNES 1 - 1 MONACO
Sio 81' Costa 14
Borussia Dortmund are reportedly expected to have a budget of over £100m to spend this summer, according to Bild.
Given that M