AC MILAN, Allegri: "If the young players are playing, itâ€™s because they deserve"
29.09.2012 08.30 by TM W
© foto di Simone Ferraro/PhotoViews
Here’s what the Rossoneri coach Massimiliano Allegri had to say during the pre Parma-Milan press conference
“If the young players are playing, it’s because they deserve to and it’s also thanks to the club’s work with the youth sector. El Shaarawy has improved a lot, most of in his off the ball movements. He looks more secure. He has a lot of technical and physical quality. He has to understand that he hasn’t done anything yet. In football the sign of a great player is to stay at the highest levels for a long time and to do that you can’t let things stick to you. He’s an intelligent lad and he understands this. It’s an important moment for him and the club. As I’ve said before there’s only one Milan, not ten of them. Everyone’s objective is to improve and keep things tight”.
“I’ll have to evaluate things today. We spent a lot of energy at Udine as well. There are a few players who have played a lot of football. Boateng will defitely be back, the others I don’t know about. We’re all fine though. Bojan might start, he’s not doing badly. Pazzini has come from a three month period when he didn’t play. I’m happy with what he done, he ran a lot against Cagliari”.
“The team had a good first half on Wednesday and they conceded little or nothing when it was time to defend. We have to make less mistakes and keep on playing. Against Udinese after 20 minutes the game was evenly balanced. We have to manage possession better and we have to be more calm. When we go ahead like we did against Bologna we seem to drop back a bit and we have to stop that from happening. There are positives though, we concede very little space in defense and we defende as a unit. That’s a step forward but we have to improve in how we control the game”.
“The team is working hard and the players have to show each other respect as this is what makes a good group. A coaches job is clear. He has to give instructions, chose the right players and can’t have favorites and he needs to have a compact group that works together for the result. When the players win it’s because they’re a good group with respect for one another. I had hoped we’d have had more points, we’ve made some mistakes but the league this year looks more evenly balanced even though Juventus are still the favorites. Napoli have their Europa League commitments but that’s not as heavy as the Champions League. We shouldn’t forget Inter and Roma. We’ll need balance in the difficult times. Having 2 or 3 extra points would be better but we don’t so now we’re thinking of Parma and then Zenit after that. The derby is the last game before the break”.
“Parma will be tough, they’re well organized and good at the back. We’ll have to very alert. It’s the third game in a week and there could be some fatigue. The bench will be very important tomorrow as when the players on the pitch start to fade, they can play their part. We have to start not conceding goals away from home as well and show some continuity. I think the team will do better tomorrow”.
“if you’re off the pitch, the game is less intense but you can see things better. I wasn’t worried on Wednesday and the team did well and of course Mauro was on the bench”.
“More than talking about formations and numbers, I think the game has to be played with the right concepts and good technique, defending all together. This year it’s tougher than ever to score in Italy and so the defense becomes ever more fundamental. You need to concede little to win the title”.
“Mauro Tassotti has important moral values that he has shown in his 32 years with the club. I’m happy to work with him and the others at the club. I haven’t spoken about the Cagliari result with the president. We needed the win and we got it. We could have played better but the important thing was to win”.
“With Pazzini we have to change the way we play up front and we need that capability. We’ll have to be good to change the way we play based on whether he’s there or nor”.
“Flamini has a swollen knee and after surgery that can happen, he was back after 6 months but you need time to get fitness levels back”.
“Pato is working well and when we get back from St Petersburg, he’ll join up with the rest of the team and I’ll evaluate if he’ll be available for the derby or not. I might ask him to play a couple of games with the youth team to build up his confidence”.
“Nocerino and bate went to the Euros and have been playing no stop. Abate is getting his fitness back and Nocerino gave us a lot of intensity against Udinese. It’s not strange with the way we’re playing now that he sees less of the ball when we’re pushing forward but he’s been working well in the defensive part of his game. When we get more fluidity it’ll be easier for him to get forward more”.
"Traorè played on Wednesday as I thought he’d be able to put in a good performance in the first half but he was late to the ball a few times which is normal as it’s his first game in a league that’s different o the one he comes from”.
“De Jong plays the ball well on the ground. He had a good first half but tactically he has to improve. Boateng is an all-round midfielder so it makes little difference if he plays a bit forward or a bit back”.
“I think from here on out, we have to make the most of the characteristics of the players we have. The team has to play better for the whole 90 minutes”.
Other news Serie A ( Italy )
- 02 Dec 16:08 SAMPDORIA - Pedro PEREIRA might head back to BENFICA
- 02 Dec 10:14 EXCLUSIVE TMW - GENOA approaching Hannover's BAKALORZ
- 01 Dec 13:14 TORINO - Mihajlovic looks towards ITURBE for improving his frontline
- 01 Dec 11:11 BOLOGNA challenge Sampdoria and Pescara on PALOSCHI
- 30 Nov 18:26 JUVENTUS meet ATALANTA for discussing their top names
- 30 Nov 16:23 JUVENTUS joined Man Utd in the race to sign Lindelof
- 30 Nov 15:46 JVUENTUS - Khedira: "We miss Dyabala. Genoa will be a lesson"
- 29 Nov 15:35 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Juventus and Genoa arranging a swap involving HERNANES
- 28 Nov 17:38 NAPOLI scouting PELLEGRINI during tonight match against Sassuolo
- 28 Nov 08:44 JUVENTUS - Medical report on DANI ALVES' serious injury
- 27 Nov 22:33 NAPOLI - Duel to Utrecht on U.S. 2002-born Efrain ALVAREZ
- 27 Nov 14:57 AC MILAN - Eyes on the New Pogba GAGLIARDINI
- 26 Nov 00:54 AS ROMA - Suggestion for OCAMPOS
- 25 Nov 22:28 LAZIO - Biglia possibly accepting renewal offer
- 25 Nov 15:43 TORINO - 3 loan suitors for ARAMU
- 25 Nov 10:44 NAPOLI - Lead over Southampton and Watford on PAVOLETTI
- 25 Nov 01:34 NAPOLI underachiever TONELLI might join Torino in January
- 24 Nov 21:48 NAPOLI - No winter transfer talks on JORGINHO
- 24 Nov 17:19 EXCLUSIVE TMW - LAZIO (and more Serie A clubs) ken on KESERU
- 24 Nov 15:06 ATALANTA - 3 Italian suitors for SPORTIELLO
- 24 Nov 12:07 AS ROMA - Eyes on Genoa's RINCON
- 23 Nov 21:42 INTER MILAN - Melo and Biabiany might land to China
- 23 Nov 20:15 SAMPDORIA - Suggestion for PALOSCHI if Muriel leaves
- 23 Nov 17:20 EXCLUSIVE TMW - PALERMO, A Greek suitor for JAJALO
- 23 Nov 15:54 NAPOLI - 2 more winter suitors for GRASSI's loan transfer
- 23 Nov 12:06 BOLOGNA - Mounier might leave: ATALANTA on alert
- 22 Nov 22:06 BOLOGNA announce new contract for veteran defender MAIETTA
- 22 Nov 16:22 PESCARA - Eyes on Cagliari's GIANNETTI
- 22 Nov 14:17 SAMPDORIA - 3 suitors for Ante BUDIMIR
- 22 Nov 12:10 FIORENTINA - Gonzalo RODRIGUEZ's agent new contract meeting with the club
- 22 Nov 00:42 NAPOLI approaching Palermo hitman NESTOROVSKI
- 21 Nov 13:43 NAPOLI - Suggestion for Mattia DESTRO
- 20 Nov 21:19 GENOA intensifying talks with Juventus on HERNANES
- 20 Nov 10:40 3 Serie A suitors for Jaroslaw JACH
- 19 Nov 22:32 INTER MILAN - A winter suitor for ANDREOLLI
- 18 Nov 17:43 AS ROMA - New contract for STROOTMAN frozen until season ends
- 18 Nov 15:02 ATALANTA: "Me being The White Pogba? I do see some of me in him..."
- 18 Nov 14:44 INTER- Icardi: "I never scored against AC Milan, it's my target"
- 18 Nov 13:33 LAZIO - Final renewal offer submitted to BIGLIA
- 17 Nov 20:04 JUVENTUS keen on a 1999-born French goalie
- 17 Nov 16:17 NAPOLI in touch with VRSALJKO's entourage
- 17 Nov 13:03 FIORENTINA, Tello's agent: "In touch with Marseille, but not about him"
- 16 Nov 20:34 FIORENTINA insisting on Gonzalo RODRIGUEZ's renewal
- 16 Nov 12:41 GENOA ready to welcome Lazio reject LUIS ALBERTO
- 15 Nov 22:26 SAMPDORIA planning to bring DE SILVESTRI back from Torino
- 15 Nov 16:57 Romanian full-back VATAJELU offered to FIORENTINA
- 14 Nov 23:49 INTER MILAN, Felipe MELO's agent: "No way he joins Panathinaikos"
- 14 Nov 18:12 EXCLUSIVE TMW - NAPOLI want Jamaican winger Leon BAILEY
- 13 Nov 22:41 EMPOLI & PALERMO - Eyes on SPAL's Mattia FINOTTO
- 11 Nov 21:51 LAZIO - Luis Alberto likely to leave
- 11 Nov 17:38 NAPOLI - Duel to Premier League giants on Ajax wonder DOLBERG
- 11 Nov 15:27 LAZIO - KEITA from rags to riches: new contract might be signed
- 11 Nov 12:26 NAPOLI planning to bring DuvÃ¡n ZAPATA back in January
- 11 Nov 00:33 AC MILAN - 4 suitors for reject VANGIONI
- 10 Nov 20:08 BOLOGNA - European scouts for KREJCI
- 10 Nov 19:17 FIORENTINA, Tomovic: "I don't want to leave Florence. JOVETIC? We need him back here"
- 10 Nov 18:04 PESCARA - 5 Serie A giants pursuing ZAMPANO
- 10 Nov 14:37 FIORENTINA back tracking ISLA
- 09 Nov 19:39 BOLOGNA - Ghanaian wonderkid DONSAH might leave on loan
- 09 Nov 18:38 BOLOGNA, Dzemaili: "2-3 MLS seasons, then I want to join ZÃ¼rich back"
- 09 Nov 16:19 GENOA scouting Greek star FORTOUNIS
- 07 Nov 17:47 TORINO - New long-term agreement with hitman BELOTTI on arrival
- 07 Nov 17:03 LAZIO, Strakosha: "I'm in extension talks with the club"
- 07 Nov 15:08 PALERMO back for PADELLI in January
- 07 Nov 09:14 INTER - Icardi: "We needed to win, we want Champions"
- 07 Nov 08:59 CHELSEA - Fabregas wants Blues stay
- 04 Nov 13:43 JUVENTUS denies the veracity of Buffon speech
- 04 Nov 12:59 INTER - Ranocchia: "We gave all but maybe it wasn't enough"
- 04 Nov 12:21 FIORENTINA target Jovetic for the winter market
- 04 Nov 10:02 INTER - Vecchi: "We must continue to believe"
- 04 Nov 10:00 INTER - Melo about Europa League: "We are very angry"
- 04 Nov 08:19 JUVENTUS -Evra: â€œIâ€™d obviously like to play all the matches, but Iâ€™m not stupid"
- 04 Nov 07:52 INTER - Ansaldi's agent: "He's happy here, he'd like to close here his career"
- 02 Nov 22:03 JUVENTUS, Allegri: "We have to see the positive"
- 01 Nov 20:56 NAPOLI, Reina: "Defeat would've been an injustice"
- 01 Nov 20:14 NAPOLI, Hamsik: "A game we could have won"
- 01 Nov 09:22 NAPOLI, Sarri: "No punishment for Insigne"
- 31 Oct 23:10 INTER- Tronchetti about Simeone: "His name make the fans feel emotion"
- 31 Oct 21:27 INTER - Tronchetti: "A football club can't be managed from Ninjing, Bejing or Jakarta"
- 31 Oct 21:15 AS ROMA - Manolas to undergo nasal surgery
- 31 Oct 20:29 INTER- Tronchetti: "Icardi? The club should help him"
- 31 Oct 17:47 JUVENTUS -Chiellini out for 15 days
- 31 Oct 15:26 JUVENTUS - Ready the renewal of Dybala
- 31 Oct 10:43 JUVENTUS, Buffon: "Our goal is being the best team in Europe"
- 29 Oct 12:07 JUVENTUS, Allegri: "Important match against Napoli, but not a live-or-die one"
- 29 Oct 09:01 UDINESE wonderkid FOFANA: "I look up to YAYA TOURE"
- 29 Oct 00:26 AS ROMA - JUAN JESUS' buyback basically mandatory
- 28 Oct 23:44 EXCLUSIVE TMW - SASSUOLO back for Torino loanee PARIGINI
- 28 Oct 23:00 INTER -Bolingbroke about FFP: "We managed to beat the target we set for last season"
- 28 Oct 21:19 INTER- Ausilio: "De Boer is our coach and he's not alone"
- 28 Oct 20:40 TORINO - ARAMU might leave on loan
- 28 Oct 20:08 SASSUOLO, Defrel: "I was close to Saint-Etienne. Playing for France? Hard, but who knows?"
- 28 Oct 18:31 AS ROMA - FLORENZI underwent ligament fracture surgery
- 28 Oct 17:45 SAMPDORIA - A Liga top suitor for Uruguayan youngster TORREIRA
- 26 Oct 17:31 NAPOLI not giving up on PAVOLETTI
- 26 Oct 16:27 AS ROMA might transfer SADIQ from Bologna to CHIEVO in January
- 26 Oct 14:49 ATALANTA keen on Chilean winger Diego ValdÃ©s
- 26 Oct 09:21 MILAN, Montella: "We didn't want to lose"
- 25 Oct 23:59 JUVENTUS - Agnelli: "In 3 year we have the potential to reach the heights of Europeâ€™s biggest clubs"
- 25 Oct 19:46 JUVENTUS - Nedved: "Higuain? We are absolutely delighted"
- 04 Dec 15:19 MANCHESTER CITY scouting WIDMER
- 04 Dec 12:32 WERDER BREMEN willing to bring hard-to-get ABDENNOUR back
- 04 Dec 09:40 OFFICIAL - BOTAFOGO sign Paraguayan goalie Robert FERNANDEZ
- 04 Dec 05:54 AS ROMA keen on Serie A rival Napoli's GIACCHERINI
- 04 Dec 03:11 OFFICIAL - NANCY sign Guidileye and Muratori on a new contract
- 04 Dec 00:23 ARSENAL & UNITED - Duel to Bayern and Juventus on GORETZKA
- 03 Dec 22:41 ARSENAL, Wenger: "We won't search a replacement for CAZORLA in January, because..."
- 03 Dec 19:52 MANCHESTER UNITED set majestic offer for BarÃ§a's RAKITIC
- 03 Dec 17:04 FC SEVILLE - SIRIGU more and more likely to leave
- 03 Dec 14:17 MANCHESTER UNITED - Suitors for SCHNEIDERLIN increasing
- 03 Dec 11:31 RB LEIPZIG, HasenhÃ¼ttl: "ARSENAL? I don't care about transfer rumours"
- 03 Dec 08:49 LIVERPOOL - Klopp doesn't want to let STURRIDGE leave in winter
- 03 Dec 06:08 OFFICIAL - TOTTENHAM sign VERTONGHEN on a new contract
- 03 Dec 03:55 EXCLUSIVE TMW - LAS PALMAS challenge Serie A sides on ADEJO
- 03 Dec 01:33 INTER MILAN more and more likely to sign CRISCITO
- 03 Dec 00:47 OFFICIAL - NANTES sack RenÃ© Girard
- 03 Dec 00:02 MAN. UNITED, Mourinho on Schweinsteiger: "Of course he can stay with us, he deserves to work and get chances"
- 02 Dec 20:33 ATLETICO MADRID - Duel to Everton on GHEZZAL
- 02 Dec 19:50 JUVENTUS - Lemina might be the key for signing TOLISSO from Lyon
- 02 Dec 19:09 CHELSEA planning cash offer for SULE if Terry leaves in January
- 02 Dec 18:24 FC SEVILLE, Sampaoli: "BACCA would be welcome back here"
- 02 Dec 17:41 AS MONACO - Corentin JEAN to join TOULOUSE on loan
- 02 Dec 16:56 TOTTENHAM - 2 Italian giants ready to welcome Moussa SISSOKO
- 02 Dec 16:08 SAMPDORIA - Pedro PEREIRA might head back to BENFICA
- 02 Dec 15:25 GREECE/ PAOK - A German suitor for PELKAS
- 02 Dec 14:38 ARSENAL - Eyes on Jan OBLAK
- 02 Dec 13:55 REAL BETIS - Musonda to leave back to Chelsea in winter
- 02 Dec 13:14 VALENCIA join the race towards OBI MIKEL
- 02 Dec 12:29 WEST HAM - Suggestion for getting Callum WILSON from Bournemouth
- 02 Dec 11:40 Ronaldinho's agent: "CHAPECOENSE? We want to help, and..."
- 02 Dec 10:57 EVERTON - Lead over Arsenal, Liverpool and United on LOOKMAN
- 02 Dec 10:14 EXCLUSIVE TMW - GENOA approaching Hannover's BAKALORZ
- 02 Dec 09:47 MANCHESTER UNITED -Mourinho is keen on signing Rakitic
- 02 Dec 09:32 ATLETICO MADRID - GaitÃ¡n might be loaned back to BENFICA
- 02 Dec 08:45 PSG planning offer for United resenting MARTIAL
- 02 Dec 01:47 EXCLUSIVE TMW - PSV sign WILLEMS on a new contract
- 02 Dec 01:04 ARSENAL - Jenkinson on his way out again: SUNDERLAND ready to sign him
- 02 Dec 00:12 AS ROMA, Szczesny: "Joining ARSENAL back? I'm living in present time"
- 01 Dec 23:28 OFFICIAL - DERBY COUNTY sign goalie MITCHELL on new deal
- 01 Dec 22:44 FENERBAHCE, Kjaer: "Inter Milan keen on me? No way I'm leaving"
- 01 Dec 22:01 OFFICIAL - Manu GARCIA agrees on new contract with MAN. CITY
- 01 Dec 21:17 JUVENTUS schedule final lunge for WITSEL for next week
- 01 Dec 20:35 FENERBAHCE - Suggestion for City's JESUS NAVAS
- 01 Dec 19:58 ENGLAND - Southgate confirms ROONEY as national team captain
- 01 Dec 19:19 6 Liga clubs keen on REAL MADRID new sensation Mariano DIAZ
- 01 Dec 18:34 MANCHESTER UNITED, Mkhitaryan: "My heroes? Zidane, KakÃ , Hamlet and my late father. I'll keep working hard here"
- 01 Dec 17:57 BENFICA, executive manager Soares: "No offer for LINDELOF so far"
- 01 Dec 17:21 SOUTHAMPTON planning to sign Tottenham's possible loanee WIMMER
- 01 Dec 17:03 PALERMO - Zamparini reveals: "De Laurentiis asked me about Nestorovski"
- 01 Dec 16:40 ESPANYOL - ROBERTO Jimenez wants to leave in winter
Finally happy at Valencia, since fitting very well in Cesare Prandelli's football system, Tunisian international centre-back Aymen Abdennour (27), according to SuperDeporte, has now been targeted by Werder Bremen, which he's been playing for in 2009/10 second half. Playin
According to A Bola, Portuguese Under-18 international right-back Pedro Pereira (18), who joined Sampdoria in summer 2015 with great expecti
Possibly leaving Italian second-tier Vicenza in January, Nigerian centre-back Daniel Adejo (27), according to latest rumours collected through TMW sou
Still in search for at least one more frontline player, and aiming to big names (such as Juventus' Mario Mandzukic, AC Milan's Carlos Bacca, N
AS Nancy announced having signed Mauritanian international defensive midfielder Diallo Guidileye (26) and French centre-back Vincent Muratori (29
Finally happy at Valencia, since fitting very well in Cesare Prandelli's football system, Tunisian international centre-back Aymen Abdennour (27),