HOME CONTACT US| RSS
      
Transfers

ENGLAND/ MAN. CITY, Balo heads for exit

13.11.2012 12.00 by TM W  read 2611
Source: The Sun
© foto di Giuseppe Celeste/Image Sport

Mario Balotelli is on his way out of Manchester City after partying 12 HOURS before Sunday’s game.

Balotelli was seen entering the Panacea Restaurant and Bar in Alderley Edge at 1am — with City kicking off at 1.30pm against Spurs that afternoon. The Italian, 22, watched the match from the stands.

It means Roberto Mancini will now get the OK to make a club-record £45million bid for Atletico Madrid’s Radamel Falcao once he gets rid of Balotelli. This is just the latest controversial incident involving the City bad-boy.

On eye witness said: “He arrived at Panacea with a big entourage and certainly hadn’t dressed down for the occasion.

“I was astonished that he would be so brazen being seen out partying so close to a match, whether he was playing or not.”

Balotelli had been axed from the City squad the previous day and told he was not required at the team hotel that night.

Other news Transfers
Other news
Highlight

Kovacic to stay at REAL MADRID, Zidane wants to keep him

Fichajes.com claims that Real Madrid are keen to keep Mateo Kovacic without loaning him to any club for this season. The Croatian midfielder was targeted by Juventus but he is in a good moment with the Blancos, collecting also playing time. Zidane is considering him th

Serie A/ FIORENTINA v CHIEVO, Official Line-ups

FIORENTINA - Tatarusanu; Tomovic, Astori, Alonso; Tello, Sanchez, Vecino, Milic, Ilicic; Borja Valero; Kalinic. Manager: Paulo Sousa CHIEVO VERO
 

ATLETICO MADRID - Simeone: "We must work hard to look what we're looking for"

After the second draw in the first two league fixture Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone stressed what his team need to go back on the top of the t
 

CHELSEA, Hazard: "Conte wants me to score and make a difference"

Chelsea star Eden Hazard scored the opener in the comfortable 3-0 win against Burnley at Stamford Bridge yesterday. Speaki
 

AS MONACO, Sidibé: "I turned down ARSENAL offer, because..."

Interviewed by France Football, French-Malian right-back Djibril Sidibé (24), who joined AS Monaco from Lille little less than a mont
 

OFFICIAL - Schmid joins AUGSBURG from HOFFENHEIM

Left Hoffenheim after just on season, German winger Jonathan Schmid (26) has officially joined Augsburg on a 4 years deal.   Willkom
 
   Editore: TC&C srl web content publisher since 1994 Partita IVA 01488100510