...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Transfer Market Web news: football - soccer transfer news and rumors
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 20:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 20:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 16:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 14:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 09:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 16:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 18:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 19:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 15:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 14:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 12:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 14:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 10:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 08:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 18:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 15:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 09:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 08:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 11:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 13:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 13:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 15:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 08:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 15:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 16:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 16:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 16:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 22:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 24 Apr 12:16 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, Ancelotti: "Cristiano made an effort to play"
- 24 Apr 12:00 REAL MADRID, Ramos: "The tie is still open. There are 90 hard minutes still to play in Munich"
- 24 Apr 11:45 REAL MADRID, Benzema: "It was a special night. Bayern are a great team"
- 24 Apr 11:30 BAYERN MUNICH, Robben: "I expected a little bit more from Madrid"
- 24 Apr 11:15 ENGLAND/ MAN UTD, Close in on PSG star Cavani
- 24 Apr 11:00 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, A Premier League suitor for Cleverley
- 24 Apr 10:45 GERMANY/ WERDER BREMEN, Galvez about to be announced
- 24 Apr 10:30 SPAIN/ BARCELONA FC, Transfer market reopens: working on Vidal
- 24 Apr 10:15 ITALY/ TORINO, Suggestion for Paulinho
- 24 Apr 10:00 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, Luke Shaw set to join
- 24 Apr 09:45 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Calum Chambers more and more likely to join
- 24 Apr 09:30 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Udinese keen on Gino Peruzzi
- 24 Apr 09:15 ITALY/ INTER, Dreaming of bringing Destro back
- 24 Apr 09:00 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Victor Moses announces coming back from Liverpool
- 24 Apr 08:45 AUSTRIA/ RED BULL SALZBURG, Amartey about to join
- 24 Apr 08:30 GERMANY/ BORUSSIA M., Approaching Mustafi
- 24 Apr 08:15 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Back on Antonelli
- 24 Apr 08:00 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Greuther Furth sign Cinar
- 24 Apr 07:40 SWITZERLAND/ OFFICIAL, Two players leave Vaduz
- 24 Apr 07:17 GERMANY/ SCHALKE, Papadopoulos injured
- 24 Apr 06:57 OM, Thauvin: "I am happy here"
- 24 Apr 06:39 WOLFSBURG, Olic: "Soon a decision about my future"
- 24 Apr 06:19 ARSENAL, Sanogo: "Coming here was always a dream"
- 24 Apr 06:00 SEVILLA, Mbia: "I'd like to stay here"
- 24 Apr 00:00 LAZIO, Marchetti: "My future? We'll see.."
- 23 Apr 23:37 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Also Zenit after Cuadrado
- 23 Apr 23:17 FRANCE/ BORDEAUX, Lead for Gourcuff
- 23 Apr 22:59 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Shaqiri unlikely to join
- 23 Apr 22:39 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, Still keen on Verratti
- 23 Apr 22:20 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Agazzi might be the key for signing Perin
- 23 Apr 22:00 EXCLUSIVE TMW - AS Roma make steps forward towards Vertonghen
- 23 Apr 21:37 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Willing to sign Darmian back
- 23 Apr 21:17 ITALY/ LAZIO, Biglia's agent: "Several clubs after him, but he's happy in Rome"
- 23 Apr 20:59 GERMANY/ HANNOVER 96, Approaching Karaman
- 23 Apr 20:39 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Bierofka quits and becomes Munich 1860 youth trainer
- 23 Apr 20:20 ARGENTINA/ RIVER PLATE, 2 Spanish Liga suitors for Carbonero
- 23 Apr 20:00 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Diouf offered by 2 Serie A clubs
- 23 Apr 19:45 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Bastos to Hannover?
- 23 Apr 19:30 ARGENTINA/ NEWELL'S OLD BOYS, Trezeguet's agent: "He dreams to end his own career in Italy"
- 23 Apr 19:15 ITALY/ CATANIA, Eyes on Jonathas
- 23 Apr 19:00 GERMANY/ HOFFENHEIM, Agreement with Baumann
- 23 Apr 18:45 ITALY/ INTER, Back for Vrsaljko
- 23 Apr 18:30 PORTUGAL/ SPORTING, Jardim about to renew
- 23 Apr 18:15 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Koulibaly likely to join
- 23 Apr 18:00 GERMANY/ HOFFENHEIM, Sprint for Kim
- 23 Apr 17:45 ITALY/ INTER, Interest for M'Bia
- 23 Apr 17:20 GERMANY/ BAYERN, Also Hertha after Contento
- 23 Apr 17:15 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, English duo after Cuadrado
- 23 Apr 17:00 SWITZERLAND/ OFFICIAL, Servette, Cantaluppi stays until the end of season
- 23 Apr 16:46 ITALY/ LAZIO, Tare tracking Ajeti of Basilea
Emerging weary but happy after their UEFA Champions League semi-final first leg efforts in beating holders FC Bayern München 1-0, Sergio Ramos told UEFA.com things were looking promising for the nine-time champions as they seek to reach a first final since 2002 next...
Interviewed by Sky Sport, Lazio goalkeeper Federico Marchetti has declared: "Certain medias said that I wanted to leave in January, and I...
Karim Benzema told UEFA.com that although a big test awaits in Munich next Tuesday, Real Madrid CF's chances of reaching the UEFA Champions...
Arsenal striker Yaya Sanogo has declared: "When you think Arsenal, you think Thierry Henry and I grew up watching him and he made me dream....
FC Bayern München attacker Arjen Robben believes his side still have plenty to say in their UEFA Champions League semi-final with Real...
Interviewed by L'Equipe, Monaco forward Dimitar Berbatov has declared: "My future? At the moment everything is fine, I play and score....