...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 22:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 22:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 18:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 15:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 10:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 17:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 20:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 21:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 17:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 16:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 14:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 16:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 12:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 10:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 20:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 17:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 11:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 10:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 13:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 15:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 15:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 16:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 09:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 16:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 17:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 17:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 17:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 23:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 07 Jul 06:29 LIVERPOOL, Milner: "Great to be here"
- 07 Jul 06:00 BARCELONA, Bartomeu: "This year Pogba won't join us"
- 07 Jul 00:00 LAZIO, Keita: "I want to stay"
- 06 Jul 23:27 CROATIA/ OFFICIAL, Dinamo sign Henriquez on permanent basis
- 06 Jul 22:57 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Allegri renews with Juventus
- 06 Jul 22:29 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Gorre renews with Swansea
- 06 Jul 21:59 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Chibsah joins Frosinone
- 06 Jul 21:30 ARGENTINA/ OFFICIAL, Banfield sign Simeone
- 06 Jul 21:00 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Cobeño renews with Rayo
- 06 Jul 20:37 TURKEY/ OFFICIAL, Fenerbahçe sign Nani
- 06 Jul 20:17 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Watford sign Capoue
- 06 Jul 19:59 SPAIN/ MALAGA, Also Fenerbahçe after Besiktas
- 06 Jul 19:39 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Braafheid renews with Lazio
- 06 Jul 19:20 FRANCE/ PSG, Atletico tracking Thiago Motta
- 06 Jul 19:02 SPAIN/ PSG; Verratti happy at PSG
- 06 Jul 18:39 ENGLAND/ MAN UTD, Rafael's future in doubt
- 06 Jul 18:24 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL , Wolfsburg: Saka joins Hamburg
- 06 Jul 18:13 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Lazio sign Dejan Sarac
- 06 Jul 17:55 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Valencia: Bakkali until 2020
- 06 Jul 17:55 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Juve: Marchisio until 2020
- 06 Jul 17:54 FRANCE/ OFFICIAL, Rennes: Pedro Mendes signs
- 06 Jul 17:14 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Milan: José Mauri signs until 2019
- 06 Jul 16:43 USA/ OFFICIAL, Pirlo joins New York City
- 06 Jul 13:33 SPAIN/ VALENCIA, Almost done for Bakkali
- 06 Jul 13:14 TURKEY/ FENERBAHCE, Nani arrives for medical
- 06 Jul 13:00 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Reds to sign Benteke
- 06 Jul 12:44 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Inter sign Visconti and Kerin
- 06 Jul 12:30 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Gunners in talks with Pedro
- 06 Jul 12:00 SPAIN/ SEVILLA, New offer for Immobile
- 06 Jul 11:45 ENGLAND/ WATFORD, Holebas about to sign
- 06 Jul 11:30 URUGUAY/ PENAROL, Done for Forlán
- 06 Jul 11:15 SPAIN/ VALENCIA, Bakkali about to join
- 06 Jul 11:00 FRANCE/ OL, Working for Lopes' new deal
- 06 Jul 10:37 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Offer for Isla ready
- 06 Jul 10:17 TURKEY/ FENERBAHCE, Keen on van Persie
- 06 Jul 09:59 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Luis Alberto joins Depor
- 06 Jul 09:39 ITALY/ INTER, Idea Joao Moutinho
- 06 Jul 09:20 SPAIN/ SEVILLE, Offer for Ben Yedder
- 06 Jul 09:00 GERMANY/ SCHALKE, Sam likely to join
- 06 Jul 08:30 FRANCE/ PSG, Offer for Mastour ready
- 06 Jul 07:57 CHILE/ NT, Two die during Copa's celebrations
- 06 Jul 07:27 SAINT-ETIENNE, Gradel: "I will respect the club's decision"
- 06 Jul 06:59 WOLFSBURG, Allofs: "Not worried about De Bruyne"
- 06 Jul 06:29 MAN. UTD, De Gea: "Relaxed about my future"
- 06 Jul 06:00 REAL MADRID, Lucas Silva: "Honored by Fiorentina's interest"
- 06 Jul 00:00 TORINO, Peres' agent: "Ready for a great club"
- 05 Jul 23:27 PORTUGAL/ FC PORTO, Sprint for Mitrovic
- 05 Jul 22:57 BREAKING NEWS - PORTUGAL/ BENFICA, Weighing up Markovic's return from Liverpool
- 05 Jul 22:29 FRANCE/ OFFICIAL, Gazelec Ajaccio sign Issiaga Sylla from Toulouse
- 05 Jul 21:59 TURKEY/ ANTALYASPOR, Closing negotiations on Ronaldinho
Determined to play next Champions League edition, French international playmaking midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin (25), due to leave Southampton after 7 seasons in a row and an about 26 million euros payment, seems to have chosen Arsenal, tracking him for a long time, as his desti
Bernardo Da Silva, agent of Torino wingback Bruno Peres, has declared: "A negotiation with Roma? You must ask Petrachi. Or Cairo. Or Sanatini. We
Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu has declared about Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba: "This year we won't sign him, his arrival is not
Liverpool new forward James Milner has declared: "It's an amazing feeling. It's always a big thing, obviously, changing club. To sign for
Interviewed by FcInterNews.it, Alessandro Canovi, agent of PSG midfielder Thiago Motta, has declared: "We have decided to stop the negotiations f
Interviewed by Kicker, Wolfsburg Sporting Director Klaus Allofs has declared about Manchester City's interest for 23-year-old midfielder Kevin De