...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 22:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 22:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 18:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 15:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 10:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 17:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 20:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 21:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 17:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 16:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 14:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 16:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 12:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 10:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 20:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 17:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 11:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 10:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 13:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 15:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 15:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 16:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 09:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 16:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 17:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 17:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 17:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 23:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 12 Feb 01:55 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, Arbeloa refuses rich Chinese offer
- 12 Feb 01:24 BRAZIL/ OFFICIAL, Robinho back to home country: deal with Atletico Mineiro
- 12 Feb 00:49 SUNDERLAND/ OFFICIAL, Adam Johnson's contract resigned following underage sex scandal
- 12 Feb 00:00 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER CITY, Guardiola has the hots for Handanovic: high offer ready
- 11 Feb 23:27 SPAIN/ VALENCIA, Still in talks for Feghouli's renewal
- 11 Feb 22:57 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Kameni renews for Malaga
- 11 Feb 22:29 ITALY/ EMPOLI, Suitors for Mario Rui increasing
- 11 Feb 21:59 ITALY/ GENOA, Survey on Nabil Ghilas
- 11 Feb 21:30 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Amauri resigns from Torino
- 11 Feb 21:00 PORTUGAL/ PAÇOS DE FERREIRA, Working on Romeu Rocha's renewal
- 11 Feb 20:27 EXCLUSIVE TRANSFER MARKET / Israel wants Hierro's magic touch
- 11 Feb 19:48 CHELSEA - Oscar: "I love Chelsea and I want to stay here"
- 11 Feb 19:24 TRANSFER MARKET / Jackson pockets 5% of 42million transfer fee
- 11 Feb 19:18 CHELSEA - Kurt Zouma undergoes knee surgery in Barcelona
- 11 Feb 19:00 LA LIGA / Barcelona: Messi trains with the group
- 11 Feb 18:58 Afobe: 'I did my best'
- 11 Feb 18:41 Tomkins injury blow for West Ham
- 11 Feb 18:40 ITALY / Napoles : Higuaín: "approach me to Maradona done for this team would be great"
- 11 Feb 18:28 Quique Sanchez Flores: 'Deeney should be in the national team'
- 11 Feb 18:14 Lamine Sane and Jerome Prior suspended indefinitely
- 11 Feb 18:01 Johnson omitted from Sunderland squad
- 11 Feb 17:46 Sagna believes Manchester City are still title favourites
- 11 Feb 17:34 Fight will go on despite Liverpool owners back-down
- 11 Feb 17:23 Guidolin inspired by 'Leicester miracle'
- 11 Feb 17:07 Manchester United set to break £500m barrier
- 11 Feb 16:55 Sunderland - Emmanuel Eboue is training
- 11 Feb 16:40 Hoffenheim - 28-year-old Nagelsmann appointed head coach
- 11 Feb 16:24 Arsenal – Sanchez demanding huge pay-rise
- 11 Feb 16:10 Liverpool – Klopp targets Hernandez
- 11 Feb 16:07 PSG – Lavezzi moving to China
- 11 Feb 15:55 Arsenal - Santi Cazorla is back running, Wiltshire and Welbeck look positive
- 11 Feb 15:47 Manchester City - Pep Guardiola wants Inter Milan goalkeeper
- 11 Feb 15:36 Manchester United – Happy with Van Gaal
- 11 Feb 15:25 Stoke City - Krkic signed until 2020
- 11 Feb 15:13 Chelsea - Al-Arabi manager Zola believes John Terry would be a hit in Qatar
- 11 Feb 14:50 Man City join Liverpool in fight for Roma ace
- 11 Feb 14:40 Attacking options for Klopp
- 11 Feb 14:30 Flores not disappointed in failure to sign Adebayor
- 11 Feb 14:15 Lanzini and Sakho to return for West Ham
- 11 Feb 13:50 Nasri to finish career at Manchester City
- 11 Feb 13:45 Liverpool back down over ticket prices
- 11 Feb 13:40 Valencia only manage draw against weakened Barca team
- 11 Feb 13:35 Mourinho to manage United
- 11 Feb 13:32 Everton, Martinez on Howard: "Nobody is going to leave..."
- 11 Feb 13:27 Gilberto Silva: "Arsenal can win the league"
- 11 Feb 13:16 Martinez: "It's Leicester's to lose"
- 11 Feb 13:16 Leeds, keen on Carayol
- 11 Feb 12:59 Barcelona, Luis Enrique: "I had to give my voice a rest"
- 11 Feb 12:44 O.M., Silva: "I was not kicked off Marseille team bus"
- 11 Feb 12:20 Man City, Nasri: "It would be a pleasure to finish my career here"
After 28 years old former English international winger Adam Johnson confessed he has been engaging in sex with an underage girl (precisely a 15 years old), Sunderland issued the following official note:
"In light of Adam Johnson's guilty pleas, the club has today
Napoli Argentine Gonzalo Higuain has said that approach "to what he has done Maradona would be great" and expects to make to Juventus in the
Argentine striker underwent last Tuesday 9th lithotripsy kidney problems to overcome. The intervention, simple, has not prevented him back to work as
After 28 years old former English international winger Adam Johnson confessed he has been engaging in sex with an underage girl (precisely a 15 y
Bordeaux's Senegalese defender Lamine Sane and France's Jerome Prior have been suspended indefinitely by the club.
The Guardian reports that struggling Bundesliga side Hoffenheim has appointed 28-year-old Julian Nagelsmann as their new head coach. Nagelsmann replac