...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 22:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 22:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 18:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 15:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 10:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 17:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 20:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 21:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 17:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 16:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 14:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 16:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 12:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 10:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 20:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 17:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 11:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 10:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 13:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 15:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 15:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 16:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 09:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 16:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 17:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 17:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 17:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 23:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 31 Jul 15:13 ENGLAND/ TOTTENHAM, £4m for Eric Dier
- 31 Jul 15:00 FRANCE/ MONACO, Ready 65 millions for two players of Shakhtar
- 31 Jul 14:50 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Sevilla agree with Olympiacos for Botia
- 31 Jul 14:41 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Roco joins Elche
- 31 Jul 14:33 GERMANY/ WOLFSBURG, insist on Destro
- 31 Jul 14:24 PORTUGAL/ PORTO, Jackson Martinez can extends
- 31 Jul 14:14 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Chievo sign Izco
- 31 Jul 14:00 ITALY/ AC MILAN, André Ayew among the fron-line main targets
- 31 Jul 13:45 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Suggestion for Radu
- 31 Jul 13:30 ENGLAND/ HULL CITY, Move for Hangeland ready
- 31 Jul 13:15 ENGLAND/ TOTTENHAM, Price is set for Sandro: Napoli await
- 31 Jul 13:00 ITALY/ SAMPDORIA, Yepes will join on August 3
- 31 Jul 12:45 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Renewal offered to Insigne
- 31 Jul 12:30 ARSENAL & MANCHESTER UNITED, From Portugal: Final duel for William Carvalho
- 31 Jul 12:15 INDIA/ NORTH EAST UNITED, Capdevila set to join
- 31 Jul 12:00 ITALY/ INTER, Meeting with Empoli for Laxalt's new outloan
- 31 Jul 11:45 ARGENTINA/ ARSENAL, Planning a move for Moiraghi
- 31 Jul 11:30 ENGLAND/ QPR, 4 million pounds move for Carlos Sanchez
- 31 Jul 11:20 GERMANY/ HAMBURG, Djourou about Behrami: "He does always his best"
- 31 Jul 11:15 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Back for Marchetti
- 31 Jul 11:04 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Sevilla don't give up on Dzemaili
- 31 Jul 11:00 RUSSIA/ ZENIT, Criscito's agent: "AC Milan wanted him, but couldn't afford his signing"
- 31 Jul 10:45 ITALY/ SAMPDORIA, Almost done for Bergessio
- 31 Jul 10:30 ITALY/ GENOA, Medicals for Iago Falqué
- 31 Jul 10:15 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, New offer for Shaqiri ready
- 31 Jul 10:00 ITALY/ INTER, 4 suitors for Schelotto
- 31 Jul 09:45 INDIA/ PUNE FC, Trezeguet set to join in October
- 31 Jul 09:30 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Approaching Ben Arfa
- 31 Jul 09:15 ENGLAND/ WEST HAM, Keen on Obiang
- 31 Jul 09:00 ITALY/ PALERMO, Idea Jeffren
- 31 Jul 08:45 USA/ OFFICIAL, NY sign Perrinelle
- 31 Jul 08:30 ITALY/ INTER, Agreement for Osvaldo
- 31 Jul 08:15 FRANCE/ OFFICIAL, Rennes sign Brüls
- 31 Jul 08:00 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Idea Diarra
- 31 Jul 07:40 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Bertrand joins Southampton
- 31 Jul 07:17 GERMANY/ BORUSSIA, Kehl no longer the team's captain
- 31 Jul 06:57 MONACO, Germain: "I want to stay"
- 31 Jul 06:39 BAYERN, Rummenigge: "We are not after Khedira"
- 31 Jul 06:19 MAN. UTD, Hernandez: "My future? Only God knows"
- 31 Jul 06:00 SEVILLA, Barbosa: "I didn't come to be a backup"
- 31 Jul 00:00 JUVENTUS, Allegri: "Vidal will stay"
- 30 Jul 23:37 GERMANY/ HAMBURG, Done for Behrami
- 30 Jul 23:17 ENGLAND/ SUNDERLAND, Cavanda about to join
- 30 Jul 22:59 SPAIN/ ATLETICO, Offer for Lamela
- 30 Jul 22:39 GERMANY/ HANNOVER, Interest for Marin denied
- 30 Jul 22:20 AUSTRIA/ OFFICIAL, Austria Wien sign Damari
- 30 Jul 22:00 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Everton sign Lukaku
- 30 Jul 21:37 GERMANY/ HAMBURG, Sprint for Behrami
- 30 Jul 21:17 TURKEY/ GALATASARAY, Interest for Ben-Hatira
- 30 Jul 20:59 ITALY/ PALERMO, Idea Fuchs
While negotiations for signing Joel Campbell from Arsenal and Alessio Cerci from Torino are in stall, AC Milan management, according to Sky Sport Italia, are now including Ghanaian international winger and forward André Ayew (24) among their main items of interest. Rossone
Interviewed by Sky Sport, Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri has declared about 27-year-old midfielder Arturo Vidal: "He has never been on the m
Barcelona new midfielder Ivan Rakitic has declared about his team-mate Xavi: "It’s great news that he’s staying here. He’s a cl
Manchester United forward Javier Hernandez has declared: "The future, only god knows. There is competition here and I will continue to work hard
Interviewed by La Voix du Nord, Lille center back Simon Kjaer has declared: "It has always been clear in my head, and I even told the coach at th