...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 22:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 22:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 18:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 15:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 10:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 17:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 20:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 21:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 17:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 16:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 14:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 16:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 12:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 10:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 20:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 17:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 11:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 10:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 13:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 15:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 15:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 16:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 09:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 16:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 17:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 17:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 17:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 23:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 21 Oct 18:31 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Muntari: "Coach Inzaghi is helping us, he’s on our backs"
- 21 Oct 18:15 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Monitoring Imbula
- 21 Oct 18:04 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Podolski has laughed off suggestions that he could join Spurs
- 21 Oct 17:44 ENGLAND/ SUNDERLAND, Fans offered refunds
- 21 Oct 16:01 ENGLAND/ MAN UTD, Fellaini: "I’m happy here. The manager trusts me"
- 21 Oct 16:00 ITALY/ MILAN, Torres lured by Di Matteo
- 21 Oct 15:44 ITALY/ JUVE, One time Arsenal target Sebastian Giovinco
- 21 Oct 15:31 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Reds compete with Juve fpr Ruben Neves,
- 21 Oct 15:15 ENGLAND/ MAN UTD, Ready an offer for Pique
- 21 Oct 15:00 ARSENAL, Monreal on Bellerin: "He's got a great career ahead of him"
- 21 Oct 14:45 ENGLAND/ ASTON VILLA, January move for Ings ready
- 21 Oct 14:30 SPAIN/ VALENCIA, Attempt for Huntelaar on tabs
- 21 Oct 14:15 ARGENTINA/ BOCA JUNIORS, Mussis on target
- 21 Oct 14:00 ITALY/ JUVENTUS: Duel to Atletico, Chelsea and Arsenal for Callejon
- 21 Oct 13:45 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, A new rival towards Lucas Silva
- 21 Oct 13:30 ITALY/ INTER, Winter suggestion for Lestienne
- 21 Oct 13:15 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Stoke City loan Wilkinson out
- 21 Oct 13:00 ARGENTINA/ ARSENAL, Possible long-term renewal for Nervo
- 21 Oct 12:45 JUVENTUS & EMPOLI, Two German suitors for Rugani's loan
- 21 Oct 12:30 TURKEY/ FENERBAHCE, Keen on Mariano
- 21 Oct 12:15 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Approaching Auro
- 21 Oct 12:00 ARSENAL, Mertesacker: "Full responsibility on us, but Hull's first goal was not regular"
- 21 Oct 11:45 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Survey on Barragán
- 21 Oct 11:30 FRANCE/ O.M., Cheyrou might resign
- 21 Oct 11:15 ITALY/ INTER, 6 million euros offer for Baselli ready
- 21 Oct 11:00 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Khedira harder and harder to get in January
- 21 Oct 10:40 HAMBURG & HERTHA, Keen on Rosenberg
- 21 Oct 10:17 ITALY/ INTER, Campagnaro again likely to leave
- 21 Oct 09:57 ARSENAL, Wilshere: "Theo Walcott's return can give us a unique pace"
- 21 Oct 09:39 GERMANY/ WOLSFBURG, Eyes on Pazzini
- 21 Oct 09:19 FRANCE/ O.M., Survey on Darmian
- 21 Oct 09:00 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Valdes decreases fee request
- 21 Oct 08:30 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Levante fire Mendilibar
- 21 Oct 07:57 GERMANY/ BAYERN, Starke injured
- 21 Oct 07:27 OL, Ferri: "I want to remain for a long time"
- 21 Oct 06:59 BAYERN, Rummenigge: "Reus? We'll make a decision with calm"
- 21 Oct 06:29 ARSENAL, Podolski: "Never to Tottenham"
- 21 Oct 06:00 REAL MADRID, Ancelotti: "I'd like to move back to England"
- 21 Oct 00:00 ROMA, Nainggolan: "My future? I evaluate year by year"
- 20 Oct 23:27 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Eyes on Samba
- 20 Oct 22:57 PORTUGAL/ OFFICIAL, Rui Duarte quits Olhanense
- 20 Oct 22:29 SPAIN/ ESPANYOL, Also Liverpool after Casilla
- 20 Oct 21:59 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Zappacosta the alternative to Lichtsteiner
- 20 Oct 21:30 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Djukic is Cordoba new coach
- 20 Oct 21:00 GERMANY/ BAYER, Trying to extend Bellarabi's deal
- 20 Oct 20:37 SPAIN/ MALAGA, Keen on Bergessio
- 20 Oct 20:17 TURKEY/ FENERBAHCE, Keen on Joao Pereira
- 20 Oct 19:59 SPAIN/ VILLARREAL, Uche about to renew
- 20 Oct 19:39 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Smith back to Liverpool
- 20 Oct 19:20 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Back for Mario Suarez
Gunners forward Lukas Podolski has laughed off suggestions that he could complete a shock move to North London rivals Tottenham.
Posting a link to the story, Podolski wrote ... "Hell will freeze over before this transfer would happen".
Interviewed by Sporza.be, AS Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan has declared: "I don't know what will happen in the future, I make my evaluatio
Interviewed by The Sun, Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti has declared: "I loved England; I was very happy at Chelsea. I liked the atmosphere, th
Arsenal left backwing Nacho Monreal talked about Gunners youngster Hector Bellerin's remarkable Premier League debut performances and impact: &quo
PSG defender Thiago Silva has declared: "My injury is my fault: I have told the coach that I was ready to play. Now my leg is better, not my mind
As reported by Kicker, Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has declared about Borussia Dortmund attacking midfielder Marco Reus: "To be