...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Transfer Market Web news: football - soccer transfer news and rumors
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 20:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 20:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 16:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 14:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 09:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 16:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 18:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 19:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 15:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 14:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 12:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 14:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 10:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 08:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 18:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 15:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 09:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 08:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 11:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 13:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 13:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 15:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 08:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 15:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 16:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 16:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 16:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 22:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 22 Jul 21:00 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Duel to Juventus on Nastasic
- 22 Jul 20:45 ITALY/ AS ROMA, A new suitor for Borriello
- 22 Jul 20:30 ITALY/ AC MILAN, 3 new Brazilian suitors for Robinho
- 22 Jul 20:15 ITALY/ NAPOLI, In touch with Camacho
- 22 Jul 20:00 ARGENTINA/ OFFICIAL, Independiente sign Lucero on long-term deal
- 22 Jul 19:45 QATAR/ LEKWHIYA, Duel to Liverpool for signing Bony: Laudrup wants him back
- 22 Jul 19:30 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Magnusson about to join Cesena on loan
- 22 Jul 19:15 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Mario Arques joins Elche
- 22 Jul 19:00 SPAIN/ ATLETICO MADRID: New lead over Everton, Wolfsburg and Juventus on Lukaku
- 22 Jul 18:45 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Steps forward towards Armero
- 22 Jul 18:42 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Bojan Krkic joins Stoke City
- 22 Jul 18:30 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Chelsea loan Pasalic out to Elche
- 22 Jul 18:15 TURKEY/ OFFICIAL, Galatasaray sign Sinan Bolat
- 22 Jul 18:00 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Vrsaljko joins Sassuolo
- 22 Jul 17:45 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Berlusconi and Inzaghi agree on signing Cerci
- 22 Jul 17:30 ITALY/ EXCLUSIVE TMW- Not only USA, offers also from Mexico for Robinho
- 22 Jul 17:14 ENGLAND, Liverpool join Arsenal in race to sign Manquillo
- 22 Jul 17:00 INTER, Nagatomo about Japan: "We made a lot of progress under Zaccheroni"
- 22 Jul 16:45 SPAIN/ BARCELONA, Xavi: still in blaugrana
- 22 Jul 16:30 ENGLAND/ NEWCASTLE UNITED, Willing to let Sylvain Marveaux go
- 22 Jul 16:16 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Kolo Toure can leave
- 22 Jul 16:05 ITALY/ EXCLUSIVE TMW- Inter, thinking about Pulido
- 22 Jul 15:44 ITALY/ EXCLUSIVE TMW - Genoa: Wolfsburg working for Cofie
- 22 Jul 15:30 ENGLAND/ HULL CITY, Bruce interested in Rose
- 22 Jul 15:15 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Man City, Huws yielded to Wigan
- 22 Jul 15:00 BRAZIL, Dunga is the new coach: "I am immensely happy to be back"
- 22 Jul 14:43 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Borussia Moenchengladbach, Mlapa on loan to Nurberg
- 22 Jul 14:27 ENGLAND/ SOUTHAMPTON, Koeman: "We have had no bid from Liverpool for Lovren"
- 22 Jul 14:13 FRANCE/ MONACO, Interested in Guarin
- 22 Jul 13:58 ENGLAND/ MAN CITY, Set to offload midfielder Javi Garcia
- 22 Jul 13:44 ITALY/ MILAN, Inzaghi calm over Balotelli’s future
- 22 Jul 13:29 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Samp: arrives Campaña from Crystal Palace
- 22 Jul 13:15 SPAIN/ VALENCIA, Nuno: "We like Enzo Perez"
- 22 Jul 13:00 FRANCE/ MONACO, Contacts for Griezmann confirmed
- 22 Jul 12:46 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Leicester sign Ulloa
- 22 Jul 12:32 FRANCE/ OFFICIAL, Beria renews with Lille
- 22 Jul 12:15 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Real Madrid sign James Rodriguez
- 22 Jul 12:00 TURKEY/ OFFICIAL, Kurtulus renews with Galatasaray
- 22 Jul 11:45 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Foster renews with WBA
- 22 Jul 11:29 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Kroos renews with Werder
- 22 Jul 11:14 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, To plan £150million spending spree
- 22 Jul 11:00 ITALY/ JUVE, Morata out 50 days
- 22 Jul 10:43 ITALY/ MILAN, Criscito's agent: "He stays in Russia"
- 22 Jul 10:30 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Atalanta: sign Boakye
- 22 Jul 10:16 ENGLAND/ MAN CITY, Pellegrini interested in Drogba
- 22 Jul 10:00 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Wisdom joins West Bromwich Albion
- 22 Jul 10:00 ENGLAND/ SWANSEA, Medicals for Gylfi Sigurdsson
- 22 Jul 09:44 GERMANY/ BORUSSIA MOCHENGLADBACH, Mlapa on loan to Nurberg
- 22 Jul 09:30 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Afobe requited by Wigan
- 22 Jul 09:00 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Sprint for Shaqiri
Possibly leaving Manchester City on a full basis after 2 seasons, Serbian international centre-back Matija Nastasic (21), still on a deal with Premier League reigning champions until June 2017 and already tracked hard by Juventus, has been targeted by Arsenal manager...
On his first day of work after returning from his post-World Cup holidays, Yuto Nagatomo answered some questions from Roberto Scarpini...
Levante 27-year-old goalkeeper Keylor Navas has declared: "At the moment I haven't signed for anyone. In the future I hope to be able...
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has declared about 28-year-old defender Thomas Vermaelen: "I cannot guarantee he will stay, but should he go...
Interviewed by Sport1, Bayern Munich Sports Director Matthias Sammer has declared about 26-year-old Juan Cuadrado: "The rumours regarding...
Monaco striker Radamel Falcao has declared: "Now I am only thinking about recovering from my knee-injury. In any case, for the moment I...