...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 22:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 22:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 18:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 15:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 10:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 17:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 20:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 21:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 17:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 16:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 14:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 16:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 12:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 10:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 20:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 17:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 11:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 10:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 13:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 15:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 15:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 16:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 09:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 16:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 17:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 17:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 17:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 23:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 18 Apr 22:00 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Tevez's agent: "He'll join Boca Juniors back in 2016"
- 18 Apr 21:00 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Iago Aspas might join Celta Vigo back
- 18 Apr 20:00 ITALY/ CAGLIARI, Retirement or adventure abroad for captain Conti
- 18 Apr 19:00 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, More and more determined to sign Higuain
- 18 Apr 18:00 TURKEY/ BESIKTAS, Enyeama as a main target
- 18 Apr 17:00 ITALY/ INTER, Iago Falqué on target
- 18 Apr 16:00 GERMANY/ HOFFENHEIM, Cofie on target
- 18 Apr 15:00 GERMANY/ WERDER BREMEN, Stark on target
- 18 Apr 14:00 ARSENAL, Arteta: "I want to get back fit. My renewal? It can take 5 minutes"
- 18 Apr 13:00 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Babacar's renewal on arrival: sums and numbers
- 18 Apr 12:00 DENMARK/ OFFICIAL, Solbakken extends as Copenhagen manager
- 18 Apr 11:00 AUSTRIA/ AUSTRIA WIEN, Lead on Frahn
- 18 Apr 10:00 ITALY/ HELLAS VERONA, Eyes on Monachello
- 18 Apr 09:00 SPAIN/ VALENCIA, Still keen on Garcia
- 18 Apr 08:30 ARGENTINA/ OFFICIAL, Milito is Estudiantes new coach
- 18 Apr 07:57 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Bernardeschi about to come back
- 18 Apr 07:27 LILLE, Mavuba: "If I would remain in France.."
- 18 Apr 06:59 BORUSSIA D. Watzke: "Klopp successor will be German"
- 18 Apr 06:29 STOKE CITY, Hughes: "Begovic will stay"
- 18 Apr 06:00 CELTA, Krohn-Dehli's agent: "He will leave for sure"
- 18 Apr 00:00 LAZIO, Ederson's agent: "Saint-Etienne are after him"
- 17 Apr 23:27 ENGLAND/ MAN. CITY, Klopp the main option for the bench
- 17 Apr 22:57 SPAIN/ ATLETICO, Back for Higuain
- 17 Apr 22:29 ENGLAND/ MAN. CITY, Sprint for Laporte
- 17 Apr 21:59 SPAIN/ SEVILLA, Interest for Diomandé
- 17 Apr 21:30 PORTUGAL/ SPORTING, More suitors for Carrillo
- 17 Apr 21:00 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Agreement with Bruno Peres
- 17 Apr 20:37 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Trasch renews with Wolfsburg
- 17 Apr 20:17 ITALY/ INTER, Mission for Vida
- 17 Apr 19:59 FRANCE/ NICE, Pouplin could renew
- 17 Apr 19:39 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Mihajlovic the main option for the bench
- 17 Apr 19:20 FRANCE/ BASTIA, Interest for Tarantini
- 17 Apr 19:00 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Montella: "Babacar renewal? I'm happy for him"
- 17 Apr 18:43 INTER, Shaqiri: "We want to win the derby in a Nerazzurri Meazza"
- 17 Apr 18:27 FRANCE/ LILLE, Mavuba could leave
- 17 Apr 18:13 ENGLAND/ LEICESTER, Villarreal observing Mahrez
- 17 Apr 18:00 GERMANY/ WOLFSBURG, Duel to AC Milan and Schalke 04 on Soriano
- 17 Apr 17:45 ENGLAND/ WEST HAM, Jenkinson: "I want to stay, but that will be up to Arsenal"
- 17 Apr 17:30 SWITZERLAND/ FC ZURICH, Suitors for Schonbachler increasing
- 17 Apr 17:15 ENGLAND/ CRYSTAL PALACE, Pardew: "20 million pounds needed for purchasing Bolasie"
- 17 Apr 17:00 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, Van Gaal wants Pjanic as well as Strootman
- 17 Apr 16:48 GERMANY/ MAINZ 05, Muto on target
- 17 Apr 16:36 ENGLAND/ SUNDERLAND, Mavrias might end up staying at Panathinaikos
- 17 Apr 16:32 ITALY/ JUVE, Cavani ready to reduce his wage
- 17 Apr 16:26 ITALY/ EXCLUSIVE TMW - Juve: eye on Klostermann
- 17 Apr 16:24 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Van Ginkel's agent: "Joining Chelsea back is his priority"
- 17 Apr 16:15 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Mourinho: "Oscar going nowhere"
- 17 Apr 16:14 ENGLAND/ MAN CITY, Pellegrini told: "We keeping Toure"
- 17 Apr 16:13 ENGLAND/ MAN CITY, Boyata: "I see myself going somewhere that I can play"
- 17 Apr 16:12 ITALY/ INTER, New contacts with Udinese for signing Allan: there's an offer
Interviewed by Radio de La Red, Adrian Ruocco, agent of Argentinian international forward Carlos Tevez (31), rumoured to be possibly leaving Juventus already next season, for joining back Boca Juniors, stated: "Carlos will end his career up at Boca, he's planning to get
Interviewed by Lalaziosiamonoi.it, Antonio Caliendo, agent of Lazio midfielder Ederson, has declared: "His current situation is not the one that
Rob Witschge, agent of Celta de Vigo 31-year-old winger Michael Krohn-Dehli, has declared: "I can't comment the rumors regarding Sevilla, all
Playing for Arsenal since 2011/12, 33 years old Spanish playmaking midfielder MIkel Arteta, current captain of Gunners, talked about his situation and
OL forward Alexandre Lacazette has declared: "I have some oppurtunities to move abroad, but it's too early to talk about it. In any case, I w
Borussia Dortmund General Manager Hans-Joachim Watzke has declared: "Who will replace Jurgen Klopp? For sure it won't be a Zweite Liga coach,