...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 22:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 22:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 18:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 15:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 10:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 17:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 20:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 21:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 17:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 16:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 14:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 16:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 12:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 10:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 20:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 17:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 11:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 10:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 13:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 15:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 15:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 16:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 09:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 16:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 17:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 17:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 17:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 23:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 26 Jan 18:50 PORTUGAL/ PORTO, Everton and Aston Villa interested in Rolando
- 26 Jan 18:40 FRANCE/ OFFICIAL, Lille, Adama Traoré extends until 2019
- 26 Jan 18:30 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Leyton Orient, Milanese quits
- 26 Jan 18:12 AC MILAN, El Shaarawy: fracture at the base of his fifth metatarsal bone
- 26 Jan 18:00 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Newcastle: Caver signs until the end of season
- 26 Jan 17:52 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Southampton, Hooiveld on loan to Millwall
- 26 Jan 17:40 RUSSIA/ ZENIT, Criscito: "I don't know if I'll extend"
- 26 Jan 17:30 SPAIN/ FC SEVILLE, Keen on Sertic
- 26 Jan 17:28 PHOTO NEWS - Inter: Brozovic sign
- 26 Jan 17:15 ARSENAL & AS MONACO, Duel to United on Adil Rami
- 26 Jan 17:00 GERMANY/ BORUSSIA M., Xhaka more and more likely to renew
- 26 Jan 16:45 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Perrin eager to join
- 26 Jan 16:36 ITALY/ SAMPDORIA, Marrone getting nearer
- 26 Jan 16:30 BARCELONA, Neymar: "Ronaldo should be punished"
- 26 Jan 16:27 ENGLAND/ WBA, Cash offer for McManaman ready
- 26 Jan 16:18 ITALY/ AC MILAN, An old new suitor for Pazzini
- 26 Jan 16:09 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, Offer for Clyne submitted to Saints
- 26 Jan 16:00 ITALY/ INTER, Thohir: "On with the project, growth on and off the field"
- 26 Jan 15:52 ENGLAND/ CRYSTAL PALACE, Tracking Berbatov
- 26 Jan 15:41 AC MILAN, Menez: "The players are always with Inzaghi"
- 26 Jan 15:33 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Bogdan on target
- 26 Jan 15:24 GERMANY/ HAMBURG, Weighing up Guerrero's return attempt
- 26 Jan 15:15 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Red Devils challenged on the chance to sign Dani Alves
- 26 Jan 15:06 UAE/ AL-AHLI, Lead over AC Milan and AS Monaco on Everton Ribeiro
- 26 Jan 14:57 SPAIN/ REAL SOCIEDAD, From UK: almost done for Pienaar
- 26 Jan 14:48 ASTON VILLA & TOTTENHAM, Duel on young goalie Garratt
- 26 Jan 14:39 FRANCE/ BORDEAUX, Chantome more and more likely to join
- 26 Jan 14:30 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER CITY: Joining Arsenal, United and Chelsea in the race for Busquets
- 26 Jan 14:21 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Lazio survey Denis
- 26 Jan 14:12 ENGLAND/ STOKE CITY, Hughes watches Barca B duo
- 26 Jan 14:03 CHELSEA, Drogba: "When I came to England, things were difficult"
- 26 Jan 13:54 ENGLAND/ STOKE CITY, Hughes close to extend
- 26 Jan 13:45 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Trying to seal the deal in next 3 days for Luiz Adriano
- 26 Jan 13:36 LIVERPOOL, Sturridge returns to full training
- 26 Jan 13:27 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, Odegaard: "I've chosen the best"
- 26 Jan 13:18 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Back for N'Koulou
- 26 Jan 13:09 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Getafe target Duncan
- 26 Jan 13:00 ENGLAND/ QPR, From UK: agreement for signing Osvaldo
- 26 Jan 12:48 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Duel to Tottenham and Dortmund for Mirallas
- 26 Jan 12:32 MLS - USA/ OFFICIAL, Chicago Fire sign Maloney
- 26 Jan 12:17 POLAND/ OFFICIAL, Legia Warszaw sign Taiwo
- 26 Jan 12:00 GERMANY/ WOLFSBURG, Allofs denies offer to Chelsea for Schurrle
- 26 Jan 11:38 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Fiorentina, Gilardino arrives on loan
- 26 Jan 11:00 ENGLAND/ MAN UTD, Agreement for Dragovic
- 26 Jan 10:27 ITALY/ SAMPDORIA, Approaching Murru
- 26 Jan 09:59 ITALY/ CAGLIARI, Closing on Pavoletti
- 26 Jan 09:29 ITALY/ LAZIO: Djordjevic injured, back for Bergessio
- 26 Jan 09:00 ARGENTINA/ OFFICIAL, Colon sign Ledesma
- 26 Jan 08:30 TURKEY/ BESIKTAS, Medicals for Arslan
- 26 Jan 07:57 ITALY/ ROMA, Strootman injured
Currently on a deal with AC Milan until June 2017, former French international centre-back Adil Rami (28), who has just stated he'd like to end his own professional career playing for Rossoneri, has been targeted by both Arsenal and AS Monaco, according to latest rumours comi
Jeremy Menez spoke to the press ahead of Tuesday’s quarter final of the Italian Cup against Lazio. Here is what the French forward had to say.
Barcelona star Neymar says he understands Cristiano Ronaldo's frustration boiling over after he was shown a red card during Real Madrid's 2-1
Didier Drogba has told Sky Sports News HQ that he wants to remain at Chelsea beyond the end of the season.
"When you have achieved so much and
PSG 25-year-old forward Javier Pastore has declared: "Do I want to sign a contract extension with PSG? I am in love with France and with PSG, and
Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery has declared: "I am happy in Munich, my family is well and Bayern have the best team in the world".