...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 22:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 22:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 18:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 15:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 10:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 17:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 20:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 21:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 17:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 16:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 14:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 16:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 12:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 10:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 20:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 17:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 11:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 10:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 13:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 15:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 15:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 16:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 09:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 16:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 17:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 17:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 17:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 23:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 26 Oct 00:30 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Hard January attempt for Marchisio
- 25 Oct 23:30 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Survey on Lucas Lima
- 25 Oct 22:30 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, 2 Serie A suitors for Pol Garcia Tena
- 25 Oct 21:30 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Now Rabiot might renew for PSG
- 25 Oct 20:30 ENGLAND/ QPR, Approaching Cristoforo
- 25 Oct 19:30 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER CITY, Hart's renewal on arrival
- 25 Oct 18:30 LE HAVRE & LINENSE, Duel for Adriano
- 25 Oct 17:30 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Duel to Bayern for Gonçalo Guedes
- 25 Oct 16:30 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Werder Bremen fire Dutt
- 25 Oct 15:30 BRAZIL/ SANTOS, An Italian suitor for Geuvanio
- 25 Oct 14:30 ITALY/ SASSUOLO, Pomini might renew
- 25 Oct 13:30 SPAIN/ ATLETICO MADRID, Mario Suarez willing to stay
- 25 Oct 12:30 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, A Dutch suitor for Januzaj's loan
- 25 Oct 11:30 ITALY/ INTER, Bakkali on target
- 25 Oct 10:30 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, 5 Million euros needed for Everton Ribeiro
- 24 Oct 21:00 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Rodgers wants Neto in January
- 24 Oct 20:45 FRANCE/ PSG, Pastore: "I never thought I should have left"
- 24 Oct 20:30 SUNDERLAND v ARSENAL, Preview - Wenger: "Walcott is not ready"
- 24 Oct 20:15 SPAIN/ VILLARREAL, Suggestion for Denisov
- 24 Oct 20:00 ENGLAND, Ferdinand: "I'm not fearful of retirement"
- 24 Oct 19:42 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Crystal Palace: Chambers on loan to Welling
- 24 Oct 19:39 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Arsenal sign 2 youngsters on pro contract
- 24 Oct 19:31 JUVENTUS, Asamoah eager for return to winning ways
- 24 Oct 19:20 GERMANY/ WOLSFBURG, Allofs: "We want to hold Rodriguez"
- 24 Oct 19:00 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Victor Valdes starts training with Manchester United
- 24 Oct 18:37 GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH, Sammer will pen new deal soon
- 24 Oct 18:17 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, 3 Serie A suitors for Borini
- 24 Oct 17:59 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Survey on Süle
- 24 Oct 17:48 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Aquilani: "Renewal? No news, but I'd like to close my career here"
- 24 Oct 17:39 ARSENAL & CITY, Keen on Bellarabi
- 24 Oct 17:20 RUSSIA/ LOKOMOTIV, Willing to sign Modeste
- 24 Oct 17:00 ENGLAND/ ASTON VILLA, Helenius unwilling to join back
- 24 Oct 16:30 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Kranevitter on target
- 24 Oct 15:57 ITALY/ GENOA, Approaching Gil
- 24 Oct 15:27 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Closing on Caceres' renewal
- 24 Oct 14:59 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Pasqual on target
- 24 Oct 14:29 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Pogba signs long-term renewal with Juventus
- 24 Oct 14:00 ARSENAL, Wenger: "CL victory helped increasing confidence, but we must reshuffle our defence"
- 24 Oct 13:00 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Keen on Marlon
- 24 Oct 12:00 GERMANY/ EINTRACHT FRANKFURT: Liga, Premier, Serie A and Bundes suitors for Zambrano
- 24 Oct 11:30 ITALY/ SASSUOLO, Magnanelli's renewal on arrival
- 24 Oct 10:57 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Tracking Abate: a target hard to get
- 24 Oct 10:27 GERMANY/ FREIBURG, Eyes on Mukhtar
- 24 Oct 09:59 ITALY/ PALERMO, Edgar Barreto available for a renewal
- 24 Oct 09:29 GERMANY/ WERDER, Eyes on Bezjak
- 24 Oct 09:00 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Suso farther
- 24 Oct 08:30 INDIA/ CHENNAI, Auction for Mendoza
- 24 Oct 07:57 ITALY/ INTER, M'Vila injured
- 24 Oct 07:27 SAINT-ETIENNE, Caiazzo: "Galtier's future? We'll see"
- 24 Oct 06:59 BORUSSIA, Klopp: "I won't leave"
According to latest rumours coming from UK off-the-record sources, Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger is getting more and more determined to try signing Italian international midfielder Claudio Marchisio (28) in January. Icon and vice-captain for Juventus, Il Principino is howe
Kwadwo Asamoah says the Bianconeri are itching to get back to winning ways starting with Sunday’s visit of Palermo to Juventus Stadium.
Cristiano Ronaldo is in no hurry to overtake Raul's European goalscoring record as he knows he'll "beat his record today or another game&
Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger talked about infirmary and suspension situation before the away match against Sunderland, scheduled for tomorrow:
PSG defender Thiago Silva has declared: "My injury is my fault: I have told the coach that I was ready to play. Now my leg is better, not my mind
Arjen Robben said a tactical tweak was key to FC Bayern München's emphatic victory at AS Roma.
"Afterwards it's always easy to ta