...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 09 Mar 16:10 Chelsea - Stanic: "Psg have an edge on Blues"
- 26 Feb 17:15 FIFA / Infantino: "I want football to return to FIFA and FIFA to return to football"
- 20 Feb 13:31 LA LIGA / BARCELONA: Neymar: "It would be great if Cristiano could be playing at Barcelona"
- 30 Aug 21:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 21:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 17:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 14:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 09:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 16:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 19:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 20:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 16:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 15:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 13:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 15:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 11:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 09:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 19:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 16:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 10:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 09:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 12:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 14:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 14:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 15:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 08:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 15:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 16:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 16:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 16:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 22:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 04 May 21:39 REAL MADRID beat MAN CITY 1-0 and are in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE final!
- 04 May 20:33 HT- Real Madrid v Man City 1-0
- 04 May 20:13 LIVE! Real Madrid v Man City 1-0: Bale scores at 20', Kompany out
- 04 May 19:10 UCL/Real Madrid - Man City OFFICIAL LINE UPS: Ronaldo starts
- 04 May 19:07 BARCELONA interested in Serie A full backs Digne and Hysai
- 04 May 18:25 LEICESTER keen on Roma's defender Manolas
- 04 May 18:00 ITALY/ TORINO, Test period for a Belgian midfielder
- 04 May 17:45 SPAIN/ DEPORTIVO, Survey on Borja Valle
- 04 May 17:15 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Higuain available to join. Just as a regular starter
- 04 May 17:00 GERMANY/ WOLFSBURG, Suggestion for Adrián Ramos
- 04 May 16:45 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Evra will decide whether to renew or not in 10 days
- 04 May 16:30 ITALY/ GENOA, Survey on Broh
- 04 May 16:15 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Keen on Ruben Vezo
- 04 May 16:00 ENGLAND/ LEICESTER CITY, Target Zaza
- 04 May 15:45 PORTUGAL/ BENFICA, Chinese offer for Jonas
- 04 May 15:30 TURKEY/ GALATASARAY, Approaching Kalou
- 04 May 15:15 GERMANY/ AUGSBURG, Daniel Gordon on the wishlist
- 04 May 15:00 ENGLAND/ LEICESTER CITY, Ranieri wants Boufal if Mahrez leaves
- 04 May 14:45 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Eyes on Tiemoué Bakayoko
- 04 May 14:30 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Suggestion for Asamoah
- 04 May 14:15 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, Mourinho wants Isco
- 04 May 14:01 SWITZERLAND/ GRASSHOPPERS, 3 German rivals towards Khelifi
- 04 May 13:48 GERMANY/ BAYER LEVERKUSEN, Volland on target
- 04 May 13:36 BARCELONA - Piqué: "I hope Inter and Milan come back soon"
- 04 May 13:21 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Pasqual to renew: no proposal yet
- 04 May 13:08 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Willing to hijack Mkhitaryan from Arsenal
- 04 May 12:56 GERMANY/ HERTHA BERLIN, Ibisevic willing to stay despite Lazio's interest
- 04 May 12:42 CHELSEA - PSG keen on Eden Hazard
- 04 May 12:31 LIVERPOOL - Doucoure on target
- 04 May 12:20 DUNDEE - Paatelainen to leave after relegation
- 04 May 12:06 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Pereyra could be the key for double move from Valencia
- 04 May 11:53 PREMIER LEAGUE - Ranieri: "We don't need superstars"
- 04 May 11:38 LAZIO - To move for Ben Arfa
- 04 May 11:21 ITALY/ LAZIO, Felipe Anderson's sister-agent: "He won't be moving next summer"
- 04 May 11:12 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Joining transfer battle over Kanté
- 04 May 11:01 HELLAS VERONA, Luca Toni announces quitting
- 04 May 10:46 CHELSEA - Conte: "Ranieri did an outstanding job"
- 04 May 10:31 NAPOLI - Hamsik: "I can't even imagine what would happen"
- 04 May 10:14 LAZIO - Pioli: "Happy for Claudio"
- 04 May 10:06 EXCLUSIVE TMW - A Serie A suitor for Botafogo frontline talent Luis Henrique
- 04 May 09:47 HUDDERSFIELD - Danny Ward on target
- 04 May 09:37 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, Determined to buy Morata back
- 04 May 09:26 LIVERPOOL - Caulker to leave
- 04 May 09:04 BORUSSIA DORTMUND - Aubameyang: "A dream to play in Spain"
- 03 May 21:39 CL/ FT Bayern Munich 2-1 Atletico Madrid (Agg: 2-2) Atletico go to the final!
- 03 May 21:19 CL/ GOAL! Bayern Munich 2-1 Atletico Madrid (Agg: 2-2)
- 03 May 21:00 CL/ GOAL! Bayern Munich 1-1 Atletico Madrid (Agg;1-2)
- 03 May 20:49 CHELSEA, Courtois is staying
- 03 May 20:35 CL/ Bayern Munich 1-0 Atletico Madrid [Agg 1-1] Half-time report.
- 03 May 20:34 MANCHESTER UNITED, target Lisbon's Mario
Tracked hard by most European top clubs (from Manchester United to Bayern Munich, from Paris Saint-Germain to Manchester City), Argentinian international striker Gonzalo Higuain (28), according to Daily Mail, has informally declared he would be inclined to accept C
According to Il Corriere dello Sport Lazio are ready to bid for Nice attacking midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa.
The Frenchman is expected to leave for fr
Barcelona centre-back Gerard Piqué hopes Inter and Milan come back to the Champions League.
He told Premium Sport: “They&rsq
Paris Saint Germain are keen on taking back to Ligue 1 Chelsea starlet Eden Hazard next season, according to France Football.
Liverpool have reportedly eyed Javier Pastore in action for Paris Saint-Germain on Friday, according to France Football.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang speaking about his future: “I am focused on finishing the season with my team. We do not know what can