...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 22:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 22:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 18:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 15:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 10:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 17:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 20:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 21:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 17:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 16:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 14:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 16:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 12:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 10:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 20:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 17:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 11:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 10:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 13:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 15:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 15:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 16:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 09:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 16:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 17:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 17:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 17:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 23:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 29 Nov 00:00 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Pogba's agent: "He's not leaving in January, for sure. He makes his choices by listening to his heart"
- 28 Nov 21:00 SPAIN/ BARCELONA FC, Steps forward towards Neymar's long-term renewal
- 28 Nov 18:00 TURKEY/ GALATARASAY, Cenk Ergün: "We'll weigh up a 10 million euros offer from Inter for Kaya"
- 28 Nov 00:00 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER CITY, From UK: pantagruelic fee offer to Leo Messi
- 27 Nov 23:28 UKRAINE/ DNIPRO, Douglas' agent: "All 3 Turkish giants on him. There's already one offer"
- 27 Nov 22:59 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Mihajlovic admits José Mauri will leave in January
- 27 Nov 22:30 GERMANY/ AUGSBURG, Eyes on Engvall
- 27 Nov 22:00 MANCHESTER CITY, Caballero: "Hart is injured, and that's no good for us. But I have to step in"
- 27 Nov 21:27 ENGLAND/ WBA, Survey on Doucouré
- 27 Nov 20:57 ITALY/ BOLOGNA, Still working on winter-signing Iturbe from AS Roma
- 27 Nov 20:29 REAL MADRID, Medical reported on Varane: 3 weeks stop
- 27 Nov 19:59 ITALY/ TORINO, Glik negotiating renewal
- 27 Nov 19:30 ISRAELI/ MACCABI TEL AVIV, 3 Bundesliga clubs surveying Zahavi
- 27 Nov 19:00 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Manchester City plan cash offer for Pastore
- 27 Nov 18:00 ENGLAND/ QPR, In talks with Hasselbaink as possible new manager
- 27 Nov 17:00 ITALY/ LAZIO, Reopening on Cataldi's loan to Empoli
- 27 Nov 16:00 SCOTLAND/ OFFICIAL, Sinama Pongolle joins Dundee United
- 27 Nov 15:00 BRAZIL/ OFFICIAL, Thiago Carleto resigns from Botafogo
- 27 Nov 14:01 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Mou wants Vardy and Dembele
- 27 Nov 13:30 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Hamsik: "We can win Serie A"
- 27 Nov 13:02 ENGLAND/ SOUTHAMPTON, Koeman insists will reject any offers for forward Sadio Mane
- 27 Nov 12:38 ENGLAND/ EVERTON, Deulofeu insists he wants to stay
- 27 Nov 12:19 ENGLAND/ WEST HAM, Pulis would like to stay for the long term
- 27 Nov 12:00 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Wenger: "Sanchez and Vardy are like lions"
- 27 Nov 11:40 SPAIN/ BARCELONA, New Neymar deal close
- 27 Nov 11:22 ITALY/ UDINESE, Di Natale asking to quit before
- 27 Nov 10:58 ITALY/ INTER, Pirlo is still a market target
- 27 Nov 10:44 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Balotelli against Reds return
- 27 Nov 10:31 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Wenger is targeting Lars Bender
- 27 Nov 10:15 ENGLAND/ MAN CITY, Messi in big-money City move
- 27 Nov 09:57 ITALY/ INTER, Sevilla and Sporting Lisbona interested in Ranocchia
- 27 Nov 00:00 SPAIN/ FC SEVILLE, Possible winter attempt for Ranocchia due to Andreolli's injury
- 26 Nov 23:00 ITALY/ TORINO, Eyes on Caldara
- 26 Nov 22:00 ENGLAND/ WEST HAM, Bilic wants Gökhan Töre again with him
- 26 Nov 21:00 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Working on getting Benatia back
- 26 Nov 20:00 UAE/ AL-WAHDA, Back for Amauri
- 26 Nov 19:30 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Liverpool loan Marsh to Wednesday
- 26 Nov 19:00 BRAZIL/ GREMIO, Suggestion for Marcelo Toscano
- 26 Nov 18:27 FRANCE/ OFFICIAL, First pro contract for Alégué
- 26 Nov 17:57 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Sunderland loan Bridcutt to Leeds
- 26 Nov 17:29 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Winter suggestion for Van Persie
- 26 Nov 16:59 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Kingsley joins Swansea City back
- 26 Nov 16:30 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Bruno Peres renews for Torino
- 26 Nov 16:00 ARGENTINA/ BOCA JUNIORS, Done for Osvaldo's return
- 26 Nov 15:00 BRAZIL/ OFFICIAL, Culpi resigns from Atletico Mineiro
- 26 Nov 14:00 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Wenger: bargain hunter
- 26 Nov 13:27 LEICESTER CITY & WBA, Eyes on Darikwa
- 26 Nov 12:57 GERMANY/ HANNOVER 96, Lead over Werder on Lezcano
- 26 Nov 12:29 LONDON CALLING - ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Abramovich wants Ribéry
- 26 Nov 11:59 BRAZIL/ FLAMENGO, Willing to bring Juan back
Despite rumours having him possibly landed by Barcelona FC or Chelsea in January, French international central midfielder Paul Pogba's (22) position seems now steady, at least regarding current season. His agent, Mino Raiola, talked about that to Sport Mediaset: "Biancon
Napoli captain Marek Hamsik admitted the team's exploits this season have taken him by surprise, but he feels his side can mount a
As reported on Real Madrid official site, French star centre-back Raphaël Varane fell victim of an injury, which, according to news on Spanish me
Summoned to replace Joe Hart during latest Champions League game against Juventus, due to the latter's injury, Willy Caballero, appointed as Manch
Interviewed by Maxifoot.fr, Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Thiago Motta stated: "My renewal with PSG? I've always been honest with the c
Scorer of the temporary equalizing goal in last Bundesliga match againt Bayern Munich, which in the end won 3-1 at Veltins-Arena, Schalke 04 risi