...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 22:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 22:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 18:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 15:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 10:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 17:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 20:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 21:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 17:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 16:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 14:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 16:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 12:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 10:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 20:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 17:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 11:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 10:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 13:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 15:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 15:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 16:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 09:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 16:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 17:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 17:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 17:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 23:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 26 May 17:34 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Chievo: Rolando Maran pens new deal
- 26 May 17:22 ITALY/ ROMA, Uçan: "I'd like to stay here"
- 26 May 17:00 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, Bale expects to be at Merengues
- 26 May 13:00 LONDON CALLING - ENGLAND/ WEST HAM, Weighing up a cash offer for Cerci
- 26 May 12:45 FRANCE/ OFFICIAL, Fofana renews for Stade Reims
- 26 May 12:30 FRANCE/ AS MONACO, Ricardo Carvalho in need to cut in half fee for renewing
- 26 May 12:15 LIVERPOOL, Owning party decide: onward with Brendan Rodgers
- 26 May 12:00 DENMARK/ OFFICIAL, Midtjylland sign Kian Hansen
- 26 May 11:45 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Di Matteo resigns from Schalke 04
- 26 May 11:30 FRANCE/ OFFICIAL, Abdou Traoré extends for Bordeaux
- 26 May 11:15 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Inter and Atletico Madrid challenge AC Milan on Brazilian talent Geuvanio
- 26 May 11:00 ENGLAND/ ASTON VILLA, 2 players might be signed soon from Swindon Town
- 26 May 10:37 BREAKING NEWS - ITALY/ AC MILAN, Talks for Mandzukic intensifying
- 26 May 10:17 BRAZIL/ OFFICIAL, Bastos renews for Sao Paulo
- 26 May 09:59 RUSSIA/ MORDOVIA SARANSK, Survey on Roncaglia
- 26 May 09:39 LONDON CALLING - ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Mourinho plans offer for taking Juventus over on Baba
- 26 May 09:20 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Antonio Valencia might join Valencia
- 26 May 09:00 PORTUGAL/ OFFICIAL, FC Porto sign Bueno
- 26 May 08:30 FRANCE/ OFFICIAL, Renard is Lille new coach
- 26 May 07:57 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Barzagli injured
- 26 May 07:27 RENNES, Montanier: "Gourcuff would be welcome"
- 26 May 06:59 WERDER, Eichin: "Petersen? It depends from Freiburg"
- 26 May 06:29 MAN. UTD, Van Gaal: "We need to sign a midfielder"
- 26 May 06:00 BARCELONA, Dani Alves: "Mi future? In two weeks"
- 26 May 00:00 AC MILAN, Galliani: "We like Mandzukic"
- 25 May 23:27 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Ancelotti is no longer Real's coach
- 25 May 22:57 TURKEY/ BURSASPOR, Eyes on Botta
- 25 May 22:29 CHILE/ OFFICIAL, Deportes Antofagasta sign Ramos
- 25 May 21:59 GREECE/ OLYMPIACOS, Keen on Sabaly
- 25 May 21:30 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Valencia sign Cancelo
- 25 May 21:00 CHILE/ OFFICIAL, Olarra renews with Audax
- 25 May 20:37 BRAZIL/ FLAMENGO, Guerrero joining
- 25 May 20:17 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Zorniger is Stuttgart new coach
- 25 May 19:59 ITALY/ SAMPDORIA, Two clubs after Rizzo
- 25 May 19:39 GERMANY/ WERDER, Interest for Wiedwald
- 25 May 19:20 ITALY/ GENOA, Fossati likely to join
- 25 May 19:00 RUSSIA/ OFFICIAL, Kuchuk is no longer Kuban coach
- 25 May 18:45 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Idea Kranevitter
- 25 May 18:30 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Stevens quits Stuttgart
- 25 May 18:15 ITALY/ ROMA, Contacts for Benalouane
- 25 May 18:00 GERMANY/ WOLFSBURG, Done for Gil
- 25 May 17:45 SPAIN/ BARCELONA, Eyes on Dani Alves
- 25 May 17:30 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Gilardino will stay
- 25 May 17:15 PORTUGAL/ FC PORTO, Idea Perin
- 25 May 16:59 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, 90 mlns for Sergio Aguero
- 25 May 16:53 ITALY/ MAN CITY, Tourè's agent: "He will stay"
- 25 May 16:45 ITALY/ AC MILA, Galliani: "Ancelotti is a legend of our club, but I'm here for other things"
- 25 May 15:14 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Merse: "Benteke would suit Blues"
- 25 May 15:00 BREAKING NEWS - ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Walcott calling: renewal on one side, Reds-Blues duel on the other
- 25 May 14:48 PORTUGAL/ BENFICA, Working on Bilal
While Atletico Madrid aren't supposed to get him back from his loan contract, lasting until June 2016, for AC Milan, Italian international winger and forward Alessio Cerci (27), who will be however valued during summer training camp by the one who will be Rossoneri new manage
AC Milan Chief Executive Adriano Galliani has declared: "Mandzukic? We like him a lot. Real Madrid? I have many friends there and we are in good
As reported by Marca, Atletico Madrid 31-year-old striker Fernando Torres has declared: "I would like to end my career at Atletico. I believe in
Manager of Liverpool since June 2012, English 42 years old Brendan Rodgers, after long talks with Reds owning party and repeated reflections from
Rennes coach Philippe Montanier has declared about 28-year-old attacking midfielder Yoann Gourcuff, intended to leave OL: "I like the player a lo
Managing Schalke 04 since October 2014, Swiss-Italian 45 years old Roberto Di Matteo resigned from his charge at German club. The departure of fo