...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 09 Mar 16:10 Chelsea - Stanic: "Psg have an edge on Blues"
- 26 Feb 17:15 FIFA / Infantino: "I want football to return to FIFA and FIFA to return to football"
- 20 Feb 13:31 LA LIGA / BARCELONA: Neymar: "It would be great if Cristiano could be playing at Barcelona"
- 30 Aug 21:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 21:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 17:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 14:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 09:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 16:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 19:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 20:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 16:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 15:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 13:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 15:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 11:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 09:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 19:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 16:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 10:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 09:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 12:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 14:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 14:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 15:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 08:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 15:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 16:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 16:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 16:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 22:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 27 May 17:00 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Wolfsburg sign Gerhardt
- 27 May 16:56 INTER, Thohir: "We believe in Mancini, he's doing an excellent job"
- 27 May 16:52 NAPOLI, Sarri Pens new deal
- 27 May 16:44 BARCELONA - Busquets signs new 5-year deal
- 27 May 16:19 MANCHESTER UNITED - Depay: "It's been an average season"
- 27 May 15:48 BRAZIL - Kaka called up to international squad
- 27 May 15:28 CHELSEA - Courtois commits future to Chelsea
- 27 May 15:01 LIVERPOOL - Henderson: "I'm still proving my fitness"
- 27 May 14:34 LEICESTER centre-back Huth to extend
- 27 May 14:03 MANCHESTER UNITED - Mourinho urged Hazard to leave Chelsea
- 27 May 13:38 CHELSEA, Blues will block any attempts by Mourinho to sign Willian
- 27 May 13:25 BARCELONA, Eye on Berardi
- 27 May 13:16 MANCHESTER UNITED, Giggs’s future at Old Trafford looks increasingly precarious
- 27 May 13:01 CHELSEA manager Conte makes Lukaku his top target
- 27 May 12:58 ROMA to bid for Umtiti and Zouma if Rudiger leaves
- 27 May 12:41 UCL FINAL - Torres: "Tomorrow special match: I can fullfil my childhood dream"
- 27 May 12:28 UCL FINAL - Simeone: "I'm glad to have 113 of history on my back"
- 27 May 12:12 BARCELONA target former academy player Bellerin
- 27 May 11:56 ROMA to bid for Newcastle star Wijnaldum
- 27 May 11:43 LIVERPOOL to join the race for Mane
- 27 May 11:32 MANCHESTER UNITED - Carragher discusses over Mourinho's new job
- 27 May 11:14 MANCHESTER UNITED - Henry: "Mourinho starts a new era"
- 27 May 11:00 JUVENTUS will meet Real Madrid to keep Morata
- 27 May 10:45 MANCHESTER UNITED star Schweinsteiger admires Mourinho
- 27 May 10:33 GALATASARAY star Podolski scores against Fenerbahce
- 27 May 10:12 ATLETICO MADRID - Torres: "Simeone better than the other managers"
- 27 May 10:07 AC MILAN, Berlusconi: "After 30 years it's time to leave"
- 27 May 09:58 REAL MADRID ask Unai Emery to wait until the Final
- 27 May 09:51 MANCHESTER UNITED: It's official! #WelcomeJose
- 27 May 09:36 JUVENTUS have a verbal agreement for Berardi
- 27 May 09:19 LAZIO place bid for Adriano
- 27 May 09:04 INTER MILAN - Handanovic is happy in Italy
- 27 May 04:00 MANCHESTER UNITED, Ibrahimovic wants a 15€ million salary to join
- 27 May 03:45 UDINESE & INTERNACIONAL, Trying to close in on Nico Lopez
- 27 May 03:30 ITALY/ CAGLIARI, Keen on Romulo
- 27 May 03:15 AC MILAN, Survey on Zappacosta
- 27 May 03:00 ATLETICO MADRID, Griezmann's agent: "Nothing decided yet. Lots of clubs on him"
- 27 May 02:45 PORTO, 4 Italian rivals towards Bruno Fernandes
- 27 May 02:30 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Montpellier, Jonas Martin about to join Real Betis
- 27 May 02:15 CHINA/ GUANGZHOU, Eyes on Armero
- 27 May 02:00 MANCHESTER CITY, An Italian suitor for Mangala
- 26 May 22:27 Chelsea, Courtois: "I will stay at Chelsea. If nothing happens strange"
- 26 May 22:20 Napoli offered 1,8 million to Vicenza for Raicevic
- 26 May 22:12 Frosinone, positive meeting with Marino: it will be the chosen one
- 26 May 22:03 Napoli and Fiorentina target Carpi striker Lasagna
- 26 May 21:58 Sporting Gijon, target Berjon from Eibar
- 26 May 21:51 LILLE - Vincent Enyeama extends
- 26 May 21:49 Manchester United, for Mourinho missing only the announcement
- 26 May 21:44 Atletico Madrid, even Chelsea keen on Griezmann
- 26 May 21:39 Juventus target Mateo Kovacic
Former Premier League starman Thierry Henry spoke about Josè Mourinho: "I think it's great for the league and great for Manchester United. It's a new era now,"
"We all know what Jose Mourinho can do and it was clear they were always goin
Inter vicepresident Javier Zanetti has spoken at Radio Cooperativa, about Gary Medel's future. "Gary is a very important player for us, for i
Real Madrid are expected to make a decision over their future after the Champions League Final, as Zinedine Zidane is unsure about his role as a
Former Premier League starman Thierry Henry spoke about Josè Mourinho: "I think it's great for the league and great for Manc
Lille, according on his official site, has communicated goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama's renewal contract. Nigerian player has signed until 2019.
Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge told Kicker magazine that he has discussed with Mario Gotze his future at the club and told him he needs