...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Transfer Market Web news: football - soccer transfer news and rumors
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 20:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 20:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 16:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 14:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 09:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 16:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 18:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 19:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 15:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 14:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 12:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 14:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 10:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 08:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 18:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 15:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 09:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 08:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 11:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 13:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 13:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 15:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 08:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 15:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 16:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 16:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 16:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 22:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 11 Mar 00:00 JUVENTUS, Chiellini: "I hope to stay"
- 10 Mar 23:37 USA/ OFFICIAL, Djal˛ joins San Jose
- 10 Mar 23:17 ITALY/ INTER, Offer for Hernandez ready
- 10 Mar 22:59 UAE/ OFFICIAL, Al-Ain fire Sanchez-Flores
- 10 Mar 22:39 ITALY/ BOLOGNA, Baumgartner closer
- 10 Mar 22:20 SPAIN/ REAL, Courtois could join in 2015
- 10 Mar 22:00 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Shea back to Stoke City
- 10 Mar 21:37 ITALY/ INTER, Guarin likely to renew
- 10 Mar 21:17 RUSSIA/ ZENIT, Spalletti risks to be fired
- 10 Mar 20:59 FRANCE/ PSG, Rabiot's renewal farther
- 10 Mar 20:39 ARGENTINA/ OFFICIAL. Contreras joins Gimnasia
- 10 Mar 20:20 SPAIN/ BARCELONA, Pedro could renew
- 10 Mar 20:00 FRANCE/ OM, Lopez likely to renew
- 10 Mar 19:45 HOLLAND/ AJAX, Sprint for Zivkovic
- 10 Mar 19:30 BELGIUM/ OFFICIAL, Hasi is Anderlecht new coach
- 10 Mar 19:15 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Sommer will play for Borussia M.
- 10 Mar 19:00 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain warns Bayern Munich
- 10 Mar 18:44 GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH, Guardiola warning for Arsenal
- 10 Mar 18:31 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Zapata: "I think in the Champions weĺve been very compact and solid"
- 10 Mar 18:15 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Sampdoria, Ceo Sagramola quits
- 10 Mar 18:00 GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH, Kroos hints at Premier switch
- 10 Mar 17:45 ITALY/ INTER, Thohir: "I think we're also negotiating with Palacio"
- 10 Mar 17:30 FRANCE/ PSG, Thiago Silva: "Market? I'm happy in Paris"
- 10 Mar 17:15 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Contra is Getafe new coach
- 10 Mar 16:45 GERMANY/ BAYERN LEVERKUSEN, Hegeler out
- 10 Mar 16:30 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Getafe: Julio Cesar Jacobi the new goalie
- 10 Mar 16:16 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Pochettino wants Quagliarella at Southampton
- 10 Mar 16:00 BELGIUM/ OFFICIAL, Anderlecht: axed the coach van den Brom
- 10 Mar 15:44 ENGLAND/ NEWCASTLE,
- 10 Mar 15:22 FRANCE/ LYON, Lacazette rejects Liverpool
- 10 Mar 15:00 FRANCE/ MONACO, Kurzawa dreaming Manchester United
- 10 Mar 14:15 INTER, Zanetti: "Important to move forward together with Inter"
- 10 Mar 14:03 AC MILAN, Galliani: "Balotelli has a slight pain which I think he can cope with"
- 10 Mar 13:44 INTER, Fassone: "The president envisages a very balanced side, Mazzarri is a sure thing"
- 10 Mar 13:30 GERMANY/ WERDER BREMEN, Keen on Stiepermann
- 10 Mar 13:15 GREECE/ OLYMPIAKOS, Joel Campbell set to get back to Arsenal
- 10 Mar 13:00 ITALY/ INTER, Move for Bonaventura
- 10 Mar 12:45 GERMANY/ BORUSSIA DORTMUND, Eyes on Farfßn
- 10 Mar 12:30 ARSENAL, Wenger: "We are in good mind, we have a chance against Bayern"
- 10 Mar 12:15 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Ogbonna won't leave
- 10 Mar 12:00 ITALY/ INTER, Moving nearer Chicharito
- 10 Mar 11:45 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, Duel to AC Milan for Alex
- 10 Mar 11:30 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER CITY, Duel to English rivals for Barkley
- 10 Mar 11:15 ITALY/ LAZIO, One more Premier League suitor for Onazi
- 10 Mar 11:00 ARSENAL, Wenger on Ozil: "He looks regenerated, goal was important"
- 10 Mar 10:45 ENGLAND/ TOTTENHAM, Survey on Mathieu
- 10 Mar 10:30 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Survey on Widmer
- 10 Mar 10:19 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Vermaelen quiet on future
- 10 Mar 10:15 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, 27 million euros needed for purchasing Morata
- 10 Mar 10:00 GERMANY/ BORUSSIA DORTMUND, Scouting Astori
Bayern Munich cannot afford to be complacent against Arsenal in the second leg of their UEFA Champions League last-16 clash on Tuesday night, coach Pep Guardiola has warned.
"Winning 2-0 in London was a very good result for us, but it is also dangerous," said...
Interviewed by Sky Sport 24, Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini has declared: "Ending my career at Juve? I hope so, I will be 30 in...
Real Sociedad forward Carlos Vela has declared: "Arsenal is a great club that has given me the opportunity to play in Europe. I will always...
Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger, talking about Everton success, Champions League and FA Cup, declared: "It was important for us to...
Werder Bremen Sports Director Thomas Eichin has declared about 25 year old left back Santiago Garcia, actually on loan from Rangers de Talca:...
Interviewed by Canal +, OM Sports Director and caretaker manager Jose Anigo has declared about the possibility to sign the former Swansea coach...