...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 22:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 22:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 18:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 15:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 10:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 17:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 20:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 21:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 17:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 16:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 14:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 16:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 12:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 10:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 20:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 17:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 11:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 10:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 13:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 15:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 15:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 16:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 09:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 16:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 17:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 17:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 17:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 23:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 21 Nov 13:00 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Birmingham, Guy Moussi sign for 2 months
- 21 Nov 12:44 FRANCE/ OFFICIAL, O.L. Gonalons pens new deal
- 21 Nov 12:30 SPAIN/ REAL BETIS, Approaching Diakité
- 21 Nov 12:15 ITALY/ INTER, Duel to AC Milan for Soriano
- 21 Nov 12:00 SPAIN/ ATLETICO MADRID, Simeone available to loan Cerci to Inter
- 21 Nov 11:45 SPAIN/ VILLARREAL, Eyes on Molina
- 21 Nov 11:30 AUSTRIA/ STURM GRAZ, Keen on Huspek
- 21 Nov 11:15 ENGLAND/ SUNDERLAND, Offer for Bruma ready
- 21 Nov 11:00 ITALY/ INTER, Back for Caner Erkin
- 21 Nov 10:45 GERMANY/ BORUSSIA M., Eyes on Reinartz
- 21 Nov 10:30 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Wenger keen on Joao Moutinho
- 21 Nov 10:15 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, 2 rivals towards signing Asensio
- 21 Nov 10:00 PORTUGAL/ BELENENSES, Sapunaru on target
- 21 Nov 09:46 ENGLAND/ MAN UTD, Vertonghen for the back line
- 21 Nov 09:40 ENGLAND/ STOKE CITY, Eyes on Obiang
- 21 Nov 09:17 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Pazzini likely to join Sampdoria in January
- 21 Nov 08:57 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, Ancelotti until 2017
- 21 Nov 08:39 SCOTLAND/ OFFICIAL, Brown renews with Celtic
- 21 Nov 08:19 SPAIN/ ATLETICO, Godin towards Bayern
- 21 Nov 08:00 FRANCE/ OFFICIAL, Armand renews with Rennes
- 21 Nov 07:40 ENGLAND/ EVERTON, New deal for Eto'o ready
- 21 Nov 07:17 BULGARIA/ OFFICIAL, Penev is no longer the NT coach
- 21 Nov 06:57 NICE, Cvitanich: "The next months will be my last ones here"
- 21 Nov 06:39 BAYER, Voller: "Drmic going nowhere"
- 21 Nov 06:19 ARSENAL, Mertesacker: "I have asked Khedira to join me"
- 21 Nov 06:00 BARCELONA, Bartomeu: "Messi is happy with us"
- 21 Nov 00:00 LAZIO, Biglia: "I am happy here"
- 20 Nov 23:37 ARGENTINA/ BOCA, Also Villarreal after Suarez
- 20 Nov 23:17 GERMANY/ BAYERN, Interest for Dani Alves
- 20 Nov 22:59 GREECE/ PAOK, Eyes on Mollo
- 20 Nov 22:39 GERMANY/ BAYERN, Interest for Khedira denied
- 20 Nov 22:20 FRANCE/ OL, Agreement for Gonalons' new contract
- 20 Nov 22:00 CHILE/ SANTIAGO WANDERERS, Eyes on Pizarro
- 20 Nov 21:45 PORTUGAL/ OFFICIAL, Two players renew with FC Porto
- 20 Nov 21:30 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Eyes on Gamakov
- 20 Nov 21:15 GERMANY/ BAYERN, Agreement with Khedira
- 20 Nov 21:00 AC MILAN, Abbiati: "The best goal in the derby? In my opinion Shevchenko’s in the second leg of the Champions"
- 20 Nov 20:44 GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH, Surgery a success for Lahm
- 20 Nov 20:31 SPAIN/ BARCELONA, Montoya away in January
- 20 Nov 20:14 ARSENAL,Flamini on 200 games and 'feeling young'
- 20 Nov 20:00 ARSENAL, Wilshere: "The main thing for a midfielder is being intelligent. I'm inspired by Xabi, Iniesta and Xabi Alonso"
- 20 Nov 19:45 GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH, Shaqiri's middleman: "Previous contacts with AS Roma. Meeting in December for deciding on him"
- 20 Nov 19:30 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER CITY, Working on keeping Lampard until June
- 20 Nov 19:15 ITALY/ CHIEVO VERONA, Eyes on Keseru
- 20 Nov 19:00 ENGLAND/ SOUTHAMPTON, Renewal offer to Schneiderlin for facing Gunners and Spurs
- 20 Nov 18:45 GERMANY/ WERDER BREMEN, Keen on Forren
- 20 Nov 18:30 ARSENAL & EVERTON, Rivals for signing Mings increasing
- 20 Nov 18:15 ITALY/ TORINO, Insisting on Giovinco
- 20 Nov 18:00 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Back on Cerci: duel to Inter
- 20 Nov 17:45 ARSENAL, Arteta on Welbeck: "His technical skills surprised me"
According to latest rumours coming from Spain, Atletico Madrid manager Diego Pablo Simeone, not fulfilled with Italian international winger and forward Alessio Cerci's (27) first months' performances at Vicente Calderon, is getting more and more inclined to let former Tor
Interviewed by La Nacion, Lazio midfielder Lucas Biglia has declared: "The World Cup has not changed my life, it has just enriched my football. T
Interviewed by 8TV, Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu has declared about the rumors regarding Lionel Messi: "Leo is the best in the World,
Arsenal defender Per Mertesacker has revealed: "I’m up for more quality Germans joining the club. Ozil and I spoke to Khedira a few times a
Interviewed by TMW, Donato Di Campli, agent of PSG midfielder Marco Verratti, has declared: "He is upset because of his injury, he has come to wa
Interviewed by Bild, Bayer Leverkusen Sporting Director Rudi Voller has declared: "We need Drmic because we have many games to play in this seaso