...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 22:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 22:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 18:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 15:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 10:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 17:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 20:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 21:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 17:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 16:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 14:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 16:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 12:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 10:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 20:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 17:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 11:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 10:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 13:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 15:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 15:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 16:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 09:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 16:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 17:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 17:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 17:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 23:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 23 Sep 14:00 ARSENAL, Ozil: "Having our fans behind makes everything easier for us. I thank all my teammates"
- 23 Sep 13:45 ROMANIA/ OFFICIAL, Lemnaru joins Universitatea Cluj bacj
- 23 Sep 13:30 ARSENAL & MANCHESTER UNITED, Duel to Lazio and Tottenham on Vlaar
- 23 Sep 13:15 BRAZIL/ OFFICIAL, Breno Lopes joins Cruzeiro
- 23 Sep 13:00 GERMANY/ HANNOVER 96, Doucouré on target
- 23 Sep 12:45 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Suggestion for Smalling
- 23 Sep 12:30 ENGLAND/ HULL CITY, Tom Ince might join Blackpool back
- 23 Sep 12:15 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Scouting Zappacosta
- 23 Sep 12:00 ARSENAL, Wenger on Diaby: "He's a giant, mentally. I believe in him, justice should reserve him a better future"
- 23 Sep 11:45 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Aquilani and Neto's renewals on arrival
- 23 Sep 11:30 FRANCE/ SAINT-ETIENNE, Ruffier about to renew
- 23 Sep 11:15 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Pallotta freezes United and PSG: "Strootman is not for sale"
- 23 Sep 10:59 GREECE/ OLYMPIAKOS, Keen on Krhin
- 23 Sep 10:39 GERMANY/ BAYER LEVERKUSEN, Eyes on Timo Werner
- 23 Sep 10:20 PORTUGAL/ SPORTING LISBON, Renewal offered to Carvalho: Arsenal and United awaiting
- 23 Sep 10:00 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER CITY, Trying again to sign Barkley
- 23 Sep 09:40 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, Back tracking Ramires
- 23 Sep 09:17 ITALY/ LAZIO, Suggestion for Portanova
- 23 Sep 08:57 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Vazquez's agent: "We are dealing with Palermo on the renewal"
- 23 Sep 08:29 ENGLAND/ WEST HAM, Morrison about to be loaned out to Cardiff
- 23 Sep 07:59 RUSSIA/ CSKA MOSCOW, New attempt for Cigarini ready
- 23 Sep 07:30 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Keogh extends for Derby County
- 23 Sep 07:00 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Debuchy out for three months
- 23 Sep 06:45 OM, Bielsa: "I don't like to make long-term projects"
- 23 Sep 06:30 STUTTGART, Bobic: "Veh is our future"
- 23 Sep 06:15 CHELSEA, Fabregas: "Arsenal didn't want me"
- 23 Sep 06:00 SEVILLA, Emery: "I don't pay attention to my players' contracts"
- 22 Sep 20:59 ITALY/ INTER, Carrizzo's future uncertain
- 22 Sep 20:39 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Sprint for Khedira
- 22 Sep 20:20 GREECE/ OFFICIAL, Paraschos quits Atromitos
- 22 Sep 20:00 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, Eyes on Chirivella
- 22 Sep 19:45 QATAR/ OFFICIAL, Lotina quits Al-Shahaniya
- 22 Sep 19:30 COLOMBIA/ ALIANZA, Two Italian clubs after Ariza
- 22 Sep 19:15 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Onazi renews with Lazio
- 22 Sep 19:00 UKRAINE/ DNIPRO, Also Fiorentina after Konoplyanka
- 22 Sep 18:45 PORTUGAL/ SPORTING, Working to extend Martins' deal
- 22 Sep 18:30 SPAIN/ BARCELONA, Auction for El Haddadi
- 22 Sep 13:30 ARSENAL, Wenger on Ozil: "He succeeded in giving a better performance also thanks to the rest of the squad"
- 22 Sep 13:15 FRANCE/ O.M., A new suitor for Imbula
- 22 Sep 13:00 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, Now Fellaini might be the key for having Strootman join in
- 22 Sep 12:45 ENGLAND/ QPR, Attempt for De Laet ready
- 22 Sep 12:30 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Meeting on De Sanctis's renewal soon
- 22 Sep 12:15 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Eyes on an African front-line talent
- 22 Sep 12:00 ENGLAND/ SUNDERLAND, Bryan Ruiz on target
- 22 Sep 11:45 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, 2 Italian Serie A loan suitors for Januzaj
- 22 Sep 11:30 ARSENAL & CHELSEA, Plans for signing Mings
- 22 Sep 11:15 ENGLAND/ NEWCASTLE, Not done tracking Zoet
- 22 Sep 11:00 ENGLAND/ LEICESTER CITY, Reopening on Rod Fanni
- 22 Sep 10:45 GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH: Duel to Arsenal, Reds and City on Dele Alli
- 22 Sep 10:30 MLS - CANADA/ TORONTO FC, 2 Premier League sides keen on Defoe
Commenting upon his first seasonal goal, scored against Aston Villa last Saturday, after all the criticisms towards him, Arsenal offensive midfielder Mesut Ozil stated: "Yes, Welbeck's pass was really well-timed,. He saw me and played me through to finish. I didn't h
One of the most valuable players in AC Milan-Juventus 0-1 Serie A Matchday 3 main game, decided by a goal scored by Carlitos Tevez, Bianconeri versati
Sevilla FC coach Unai Emery has declared: "In my teams it will be always the best players to start. The club doesn't force me to do anything,
Commenting upon his first seasonal goal, scored against Aston Villa last Saturday, after all the criticisms towards him, Arsenal offensive midfielder
OM coach Marcelo Bielsa has declared: "I don't like to make long-term projects: for this reason I have signed a one-year-deal, just one, no o
Unsatisfied with the 0-0 obtained at Hamburg, Bayern Munich manager Josep Guardiola stated: “Getting into the match was never going to be easy a