...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 22:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 22:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 18:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 15:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 10:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 17:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 20:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 21:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 17:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 16:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 14:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 16:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 12:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 10:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 20:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 17:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 11:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 10:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 13:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 15:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 15:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 16:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 09:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 16:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 17:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 17:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 17:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 23:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 31 Oct 06:59 EVERTON, Martinez: "We won't sign a defender"
- 31 Oct 06:29 ATLETICO, Simeone: "I can still give a lot to this club"
- 31 Oct 06:00 AC MILAN, Torres: "Leaving Chelsea was my choice"
- 31 Oct 00:00 ITALY/ AS ROMA: Arsenal and Chelsea keen on Destro
- 30 Oct 23:00 BELGIUM/ OFFICIAL, De Pauw extends for Lokeren
- 30 Oct 22:00 FRANCE/ O.L., Gonalons towards renewal
- 30 Oct 21:00 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER CITY, Zuculini might get back from Valencia in January
- 30 Oct 20:00 GERMANY/ BAYER LEVERKUSEN, 3 Premier League top suitors for Toprak
- 30 Oct 19:00 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Uchida signs renewal for Schalke 04
- 30 Oct 18:00 PORTUGAL/ BENFICA, Gaitan more and more likely to extend
- 30 Oct 17:00 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Survey on Timo Horn
- 30 Oct 16:30 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Suggestion for Brahimi
- 30 Oct 15:57 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER CITY, Possible winter attempt for Khedira
- 30 Oct 15:27 BELGIUM/ OFFICIAL, De Pauw renews with Lokeren
- 30 Oct 14:59 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Tom Ince joins Nottingham Forest
- 30 Oct 14:29 TURKEY/ BESIKTAS, Eyes on Cicinho
- 30 Oct 14:00 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Possible winter attempt for Boakye
- 30 Oct 13:30 FRANCE/ OFFICIAL, Bodmer extends for OGC Nice
- 30 Oct 12:57 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Eyes on Vangioni
- 30 Oct 12:27 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Empoli, done for Hysaj's renewal
- 30 Oct 11:59 ENGLAND/ SOUTHAMPTON, Duel to Benfica for Dybala
- 30 Oct 11:29 PORTUGAL/ BENFICA, Gaitan to renew
- 30 Oct 11:00 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Also Arsenal after Lichtsteiner
- 30 Oct 10:40 SPAIN/ VALENCIA, Nuno to renew
- 30 Oct 10:17 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Two names for the left flank
- 30 Oct 09:57 USA/ OFFICIAL, Martins renews with Seattle
- 30 Oct 09:39 ITALY/ INTER, Mancini for the bench
- 30 Oct 09:19 SPAIN/ ATLETICO, Price for Suarez set
- 30 Oct 09:00 ITALY/ INTER, In talks for Icardi's new deal
- 30 Oct 08:30 ENGLAND/ TOTTENHAM, Eyes on Ekdal
- 30 Oct 07:57 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Zuniga may need surgery
- 30 Oct 07:27 METZ, Malouda: "I knew this was a great club"
- 30 Oct 06:59 BAYERN, Rummenigge: "We admire Reus, but..."
- 30 Oct 06:29 QPR, Isla turns out transfer rumors
- 30 Oct 06:00 SEVILLA, Mbia: "Coming here was my priority"
- 30 Oct 00:00 INTER, Kovacic: "The new contract? I'm happy here"
- 29 Oct 23:27 PORTUGAL/ BENFICA, Also Valencia after Guedes
- 29 Oct 22:57 FRANCE/ OM, Eyes on Vanden Borre
- 29 Oct 22:29 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Idea Hajrovic
- 29 Oct 21:59 CROATIA/ HNK RIJEKA, Also Borussia after Kramaric
- 29 Oct 21:30 ITALY/ ROMA, Ušan towards Parma
- 29 Oct 21:00 PORTUGAL/ SPORTING, Soares to renew
- 29 Oct 20:37 TURKEY/ GALATASARAY, Also Yakin for the bench
- 29 Oct 20:17 ITALY/ INTER, Still keen on Digne
- 29 Oct 19:59 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, King renews with Leicester City
- 29 Oct 19:39 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Neto likely to renew
- 29 Oct 19:00 SPAIN/ ATHLETIC, Gurpegui could leave
- 29 Oct 17:00 ARSENAL, Cazorla: "My priority is having a good time when I play football"
- 29 Oct 16:27 GERMANY/ HAMBURG, Eyes on Sunjic
- 29 Oct 15:57 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, Offer for Howedes ready
Already tracked by Tottenham and AC Milan, Italian international forward Mattia Destro (23), according to Daily Star, is getting more and more of a primary winter target for both Arsenal and Chelsea. Currently on a deal with AS Roma until June 2017, former Inter youth player is h
AC Milan forward Fernando Torres has declared: "Mourinho has always been good to me. The decision to leave was a personal one because I needed mo
Interviewed by Diesefoot.fr, Sevilla FC midfielder Stéphane Mbia has declared: "Coming back here has always been my priority. Together wit
Juventus righr back Mauricio Isla, actually on loan at QPR, has declared about the possibility to rejoin the bianconeri before the end of the season:
Commenting upon the 2 goals scored against Bordeaux, Paris Saint-Germain offensive midfielder and winger Lucas Moura stated: "I'm very happy
Commenting upon the 3-0 inflicted to St. Pauli, Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp stated: "We had a very good first half, we deserved to get