...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 22:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 22:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 18:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 15:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 10:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 17:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 20:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 21:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 17:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 16:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 14:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 16:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 12:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 10:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 20:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 17:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 11:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 10:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 13:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 15:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 15:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 16:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 09:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 16:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 17:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 17:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 17:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 23:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 04 Mar 22:59 HOLLAND/ PSV, Two clubs after Piroe
- 04 Mar 22:39 SPAIN/ VALENCIA, Keen on Salvio
- 04 Mar 22:20 FRANCE/ PSG, Maxwell about to renew
- 04 Mar 22:00 SPAIN/ ATLETICO, Interest for Cavani denied
- 04 Mar 21:37 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Pizarro likely to renew
- 04 Mar 21:17 HOLLAND/ FEYENOORD, Interest for Guidetti confirmed
- 04 Mar 20:59 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Sprint for Josè Mauri
- 04 Mar 20:39 GERMANY/ AUGSBURG, Auction for Baba
- 04 Mar 20:20 SPAIN/ SEVILLA, Emery likely to renew
- 04 Mar 20:00 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Dreaming Klopp
- 04 Mar 19:22 GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH, Lahm: "I might not retire in 2018 after all"
- 04 Mar 19:05 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Mourinho: "Zouma is Terry's successor"
- 04 Mar 18:48 FRANCE/ PSG, Maxwell's agent: "Close to new deal"
- 04 Mar 18:33 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Ozil must improve
- 04 Mar 18:16 ENGLAND/ MAN UTD, No decision on Falcao yet
- 04 Mar 18:00 GERMANY/ SCHALKE 04, Heldt: "We have the chance to sign Nastasic"
- 04 Mar 17:47 PORTUGAL/ PORTO, Eye on Sergi Darder
- 04 Mar 17:35 SPAIN/ ATLETICO MADRID, Simeone in touch with Cavani
- 04 Mar 17:15 ENGLAND/ TOTTENHAM, Lacazette for the next season
- 04 Mar 17:00 ENGLAND/ MAN CITY, Also Rodgers for the after Pellegrini
- 04 Mar 16:26 FRANCE/ O.M, Bielsa: "If I stay depend on the club"
- 04 Mar 16:15 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Eye on Dendoncker
- 04 Mar 16:00 SPAIN/ BARCELONA, Scouts to observe in Brazil Kenedy
- 04 Mar 15:29 ITALY/ JUVE, Tevez and a deal not signed yet
- 04 Mar 15:16 SPAIN/ BARCELONA, Alves'agent: "In advanced talks with other club"
- 04 Mar 15:00 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Duel to AC Milan on Valdifiori
- 04 Mar 14:45 WEST HAM & LIVERPOOL, Both willing to purchase Song from Barça
- 04 Mar 14:30 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Renewal offer submitted to Seydou Keita
- 04 Mar 14:15 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER CITY, A new suitor for Jovetic
- 04 Mar 14:00 GERMANY/ BORUSSIA DORTMUND, Eyes on Croatian youngster Coric
- 04 Mar 13:45 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Kramer on target again
- 04 Mar 13:29 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Attempt for Ricardo Rodriguez ready
- 04 Mar 13:14 GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH, Boateng: "I rejected Barcelona"
- 04 Mar 12:57 GERMANY/ FC NURNBERG, Schopf likely to extend
- 04 Mar 12:43 ARSENAL, To boast three billionaires listed on Forbes
- 04 Mar 12:30 REAL MADRID & MANCHESTER UNITED, Final duel for Danilo
- 04 Mar 12:15 ENGLAND/ TOTTENHAM, Soldado might be the key for signing Bacca
- 04 Mar 12:00 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Wenger admits he got it wrong when he tried to dump Coquelin
- 04 Mar 11:45 GERMANY/ WOLFSBURG, Survey on Di Santo
- 04 Mar 11:29 ITALY/ INTER, Podolski: he will be sent back to Arsenal if...
- 04 Mar 11:14 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Offer for Calleri
- 04 Mar 11:00 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Bonera might renew
- 04 Mar 10:45 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Willing to hire Jorginho back from Hellas
- 04 Mar 10:30 SPAIN/ BARCELONA FC, Duel to Liverpool and Real Madrid on Vietto
- 04 Mar 10:15 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Edy Reja is the new Atalanta manager
- 04 Mar 10:00 PORTUGAL/ OFFICIAL, Estoril fire José Couceiro
- 04 Mar 09:40 SPAIN/ BARCELONA, Still keen on Handanovic
- 04 Mar 09:17 ROMANIA/ OFFICIAL, Astra fire Protassov
- 04 Mar 08:57 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Plan for Berardi
- 04 Mar 08:39 FRANCE/ LILLE, Trying to keep Lopes
Lahm has exclusively revealed he may renege on his claim that he will retire from football in 2018.
The Bayern Munich captain, who quit international football after winning the World Cup with Germany in 2014, claimed upon signing a new four-year deal with his club side last su
Interviewed by gianlucadimarzio.com, Stefano Castagna -agent of 25-year-old goalkeeper Neto, whose contract with Fiorentina will expire at the end of
Interviewed by AS, Jorge Cysterpiller, agent of Villarreal forward Luciano Vietto, has declared: "Many important clubs are after hi,. He could jo
Arsenal boast three billionaires listed on Forbes annual rich list.
Alisher Usmanov, who owns 15 per cent of the north London club, is the richest
Interviewed by TMW, OM president Vincente Labrune has declared about the possibility for his team's head coach Marcelo Bielsa to join Inter Milan:
Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola has declared: "I will remain here for a long time, because I am very happy at Bayern. I want to honor my contra