...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 22:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 22:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 18:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 15:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 10:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 17:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 20:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 21:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 17:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 16:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 14:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 16:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 12:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 10:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 20:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 17:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 11:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 10:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 13:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 15:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 15:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 16:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 09:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 16:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 17:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 17:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 17:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 23:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 30 Jul 13:59 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Crystal Palace: Binnom joined Burton Albion
- 30 Jul 13:59 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Blackpool sign McAllister
- 30 Jul 11:50 ITALY/ ROMA, Competition between Juve and Barca for Gerson
- 30 Jul 11:40 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, Merengues sign Hernandez
- 30 Jul 11:30 ENGLAND/ MAN CITY, Join Stones Race
- 30 Jul 10:50 FRANCE/ PSG, Zidane Praises Psg Di Maria move
- 30 Jul 10:41 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, Ramos agrees new deal
- 30 Jul 10:33 FRANCE/OM, Diaby rejected the opportunity to join Liverpool
- 30 Jul 10:21 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, turned down Palermo's opening £3.5m bid for Campbell
- 30 Jul 10:12 TURKEY/ OFFICIAL, Besiktas complete Mario Gomez deal
- 30 Jul 10:00 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Thanks for Cech, Mourinho
- 30 Jul 09:00 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Back for Digne
- 30 Jul 08:30 USA/ OFFICIAL, Philadelphia sign Barnetta
- 30 Jul 07:57 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Chiellini injured
- 30 Jul 07:27 MONTPELLIER, Nicolin: "Gourcuff would be welcome"
- 30 Jul 06:59 BORUSSIA D., Howedes: "I'm sure Draxler will stay"
- 30 Jul 06:29 WEST HAM, Bilic: "We still hope to sign Song"
- 30 Jul 06:00 REAL MADRID, Benitez: "Mou? I only think about the present and the future"
- 30 Jul 00:00 AC MILAN, Niang's agent: "He wants to stay"
- 29 Jul 23:27 GERMANY/ STUTTGART, Rudiger could renew
- 29 Jul 22:57 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Wisdom joins Norwich
- 29 Jul 22:29 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Attempt for Gourcuff
- 29 Jul 21:59 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Idea Fontas
- 29 Jul 21:30 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Miguel quits Norwich
- 29 Jul 21:00 PORTUGAL/ FC PORTO, Eyes on Seferovic
- 29 Jul 20:37 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Razak back to Cordoba
- 29 Jul 20:17 GERMANY/ WERDER, Also Berbatov on the wishlist
- 29 Jul 19:59 EXCLUSIVE TMW - ITALY/ CHIEVO, Eyes on Trotta
- 29 Jul 19:39 SCOTLAND/ OFFICIAL, Gordon renews with Celtic
- 29 Jul 19:20 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Darmstadt sign Junior Diaz
- 29 Jul 19:00 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Caulker joins Southampton
- 29 Jul 18:45 FRANCE/ OL, Eyes on Belhanda
- 29 Jul 18:30 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, To sign Ajax youngster
- 29 Jul 18:16 ENGLAND/ EVERTON, Rejected 26m euros for Stones
- 29 Jul 18:05 FRANCE/ O.L., Bad injury for Grenier
- 29 Jul 17:43 ITALY/ ESCLUSIVE TMW - Sampdoria-Internacional, close to agree for Geferson
- 29 Jul 17:29 TURKEY/ BESIKTAS, Statement about Gomez: "Trade with Fiorentina"
- 29 Jul 17:15 ITALY/ BOLOGNA, Interest in signing Mario Balotelli
- 29 Jul 17:10 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Arsenal: Szczesny join on loan AS Roma
- 29 Jul 17:07 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Bee Taechaubol in Milan city: still in meeting with Berlusconi
- 29 Jul 16:44 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Gallagher join Southampton
- 29 Jul 16:39 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Lazio signed Kishna
- 29 Jul 16:36 ITALY/ EXCLUSIVE TMW- As Roma interested in Lazaar
- 29 Jul 16:30 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Bayern Munich sign Isherwood
- 29 Jul 16:13 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Norwich:Brady signs
- 29 Jul 16:00 EXCLUSIVE TMW - AS Roma challenge AS Monaco on Lazaar
- 29 Jul 15:45 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Brazilian talent Allan training with squad
- 29 Jul 15:30 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Wenger denies Chambers will be loaned out
- 29 Jul 15:15 ITALY/ INTER, Suitors for Andreolli increasing
- 29 Jul 15:00 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Swansea City, Dzemaili gets nearer
Arsenal have turned down Palermo's opening £3.5m bid for out-of-favour striker Joel Campbell. Arsenal are holding out for at least £7m for the Costa Rica international, who is also attracting interest from Spain.
Interviewed by TMW, Moussa Ndiaye, agent of AC Milan forward M'Baye Niang, has declared: "We are not looking for other clubs, because when he
Real Madrid coach Rafa Benitez has declared: "I have a great team and I am very happy about it. Mourinho? I am Real Madrid's coach, I love fo
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has declared about 20-year-old defender Calum Chambers: "Southampton didn’t try to get him back on loan and I
Montpellier president Louis Nicollin has declared about the possibility to sign 29-year-old attacking midfielder Yohann Gourcuff, currently without a
Interviewed by Sport1, Borussia Dortmund defender Benedikt Howedes has declared about his team mate Julian Draxler: "I think and I am sure that h