...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 22:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 22:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 18:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 15:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 10:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 17:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 20:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 21:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 17:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 16:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 14:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 16:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 12:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 10:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 20:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 17:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 11:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 10:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 13:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 15:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 15:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 16:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 09:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 16:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 17:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 17:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 17:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 23:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 31 Aug 02:00 LEICESTER CITY v ARSENAL, Preview - Wenger: "They have been impressive against Everton and Chelsea"
- 31 Aug 01:00 SPAIN/ VALENCIA, Teofilo Gutierrez on target
- 31 Aug 00:00 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, FC Seville sign Kolodziejczak
- 30 Aug 23:00 ENGLAND/ QPR, Taarabt: "I love AC Milan. I hope to join back"
- 30 Aug 22:00 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Rodri joins Munich 1860 from Barça
- 30 Aug 21:00 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Silvestre joins Sampdoria
- 30 Aug 20:00 ARSENAL, Wenger on Ozil: "Everything he does is intelligent, he's got perfect timing"
- 30 Aug 19:00 ENGLAND/ SUNDERLAND, Last-minute duel to Inter for Rolando
- 30 Aug 18:00 ENGLAND/ HULL CITY, Attempt for Salihovic
- 30 Aug 17:00 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Wenger: "I'll be actively involved in the last market day"
- 30 Aug 16:00 ITALY/ SASSUOLO, Last attempt for Consigli
- 30 Aug 15:00 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Norwich City sign Odjidja-Ofoe
- 30 Aug 14:00 LEICESTER CITY v ARSENAL, Preview - Wenger: "Arteta and Gibbs won't be in the game"
- 30 Aug 13:00 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Ultimate attempt for Sandro
- 30 Aug 12:00 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Approaching Suso for closing transfer market
- 30 Aug 11:00 ENGLAND/ TOTTENHAM, Done for Stambouli
- 30 Aug 10:00 ENGLAND/ ASTON VILLA, Cleverley about to join from United
- 30 Aug 09:00 ARSENAL, Koscielny: "Winning FA Cup got us hungrier for trophies"
- 30 Aug 02:06 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, AC Milan agree with Chelsea on Torres: 2 years loan after medicals
- 30 Aug 01:23 AC MILAN, Abate: "We must win back our fans with desire and humility"
- 30 Aug 01:03 EVERTON, Martinez happy with Europa League draw
- 29 Aug 23:02 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Swansea sign Gallifuoc
- 29 Aug 22:45 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Palermo sign Simon Makienok
- 29 Aug 22:30 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Verona: arrives Sorensen from Juve
- 29 Aug 22:14 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Atalanta: from Juventus arrives Rosseti
- 29 Aug 22:00 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Flanagan close to extend
- 29 Aug 21:45 ITALY/ MILAN, Henty on loan to Nova Gorica
- 29 Aug 21:30 SPAIN/ BARCELONA, Douglas Pereira signs
- 29 Aug 21:14 JUVENTUS, Rule out a move for Monaco forward Radamel Falcao
- 29 Aug 21:00 ENGLAND/ OFFICIAL, Swansea: arrives Giancarlo Gallifuoco
- 29 Aug 20:45 TURKEY/ OFFICIAL, Erciyesspor: arrives Zoua
- 29 Aug 20:30 RUSSIA/ OFFICIAL, Dinamo Moscow: arrives Hubocan from Zenit
- 29 Aug 20:15 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Sevilla: yielded Jairo to Mainz
- 29 Aug 20:00 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Offered Holebas to Olympiacos
- 29 Aug 19:48 AS ROMA, Garcia: "My players are hungry for success"
- 29 Aug 19:45 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Remy for replae Torres
- 29 Aug 19:35 BELGIUM/ OFFICIAL, Feyenoord, Clasie extends
- 29 Aug 18:46 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Mou about Torres: "Probably a new league"
- 29 Aug 18:30 ENGLAND/ EVERTON, Martinez: "I would have paid €125m for Lukaku"
- 29 Aug 18:14 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Wenger: "A striker? Not necessarily"
- 29 Aug 18:00 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Real Madrid attempt on United youngster Varela
- 29 Aug 17:48 ARSENAL, Oxlade-Chamberlain on Sanchez: "Unbelievable game of his against Besiktas"
- 29 Aug 17:36 SPAIN/ GRANADA, Done for Nounkeu from Galatasaray
- 29 Aug 17:24 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Two European suitors for Portuguese winger Diogo Viana
- 29 Aug 17:12 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Almost done for Basa
- 29 Aug 17:00 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Challenge thrown to Chelsea for signing Destro
- 29 Aug 16:48 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Tatarusanu's loan might be the key for signing Kurtic
- 29 Aug 16:36 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, Eyes on Norwegian rising star Odengaard
- 29 Aug 16:24 EXCLUSIVE TMW - FC Seville approaching Romero
- 29 Aug 16:12 AC MILAN & INTER, Final duel for Biabiany
Talking about today's Premier League away match against Leicester City, Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger stated: "They have been impressive in their first two games. They had a very good result against Everton, and not only did they get a good result but they came ba
Here is what Rossoneri right-back Ignazio Abate, had to say exclusively to Milan Channel:
"The feelings are positive. We start a new sea
Real Madrid winger Cristiano Ronaldo has declared: "You never get tired of winning. We come from a season full of trophies, but I will try to win
Talking about today's Premier League away match against Leicester City, Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger stated: "They have been impressi
Interviewed by Telefoot, PSG new defender David Luiz has declared: "I am sure that here I will be happier than at Barcelona or Bayern, because PS
Bayern Munich Sports Director Matthias Sammer has declared about 32-year-old midfidler Xabi Alonso, about to join from Real Madrid: "He is a play