...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Transfer Market Web news: football - soccer transfer news and rumors
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 20:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 20:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 16:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 14:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 09:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 16:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 18:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 19:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 15:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 14:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 12:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 14:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 10:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 08:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 18:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 15:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 09:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 08:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 11:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 13:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 13:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 15:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 08:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 15:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 16:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 16:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 16:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 22:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 06 Dec 21:30 ARSENAL, Updates on Podolski
- 06 Dec 21:15 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, One more Premier League top suitor for Morata
- 06 Dec 21:00 ENGLAND/ EVERTON, Keen on McGeady
- 06 Dec 20:45 ARSENAL, Wenger still on Bendtner: "He worked hard, and deserved to be picked"
- 06 Dec 20:30 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Offer for Batshuayi ready
- 06 Dec 20:15 JAPAN/ CEREZO OSAKA, Simplicio set to leave
- 06 Dec 20:00 ARSENAL v EVERTON - Preview, Gareth Barry: "Gunners have been a surprise. They were interested in me"
- 06 Dec 19:45 PORTUGAL/ PORTO, Willing to sign Anderson back
- 06 Dec 19:30 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Still keen on Shaqiri
- 06 Dec 19:15 FRANCE/ PSG, Lucas Moura: "I want to keep playing here and leave my mark"
- 06 Dec 19:00 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, Suggestion for Glen Johnson
- 06 Dec 18:45 ARSENAL, Jenkinson: "Let's keep this attitude for continuing the run we are on"
- 06 Dec 18:30 GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH, Guardiola wants Iñigo Martínez
- 06 Dec 18:15 ITALY/ SAMPDORIA, Eyes on Kukoc
- 06 Dec 18:00 ARSENAL v EVERTON - Preview: updates on Sagna
- 06 Dec 17:45 WORLD CUP 2014, All the groups drawn
- 06 Dec 17:30 ITALY/ AC MILAN, One more suitor for Niang
- 06 Dec 17:15 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Two suitors on Ryo Miyaichi
- 06 Dec 17:00 FRANCE/ PSG, Lavezzi coy on London links
- 06 Dec 16:50 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER CITY, Jovetic's agent: "Coming back home is not an option"
- 06 Dec 16:40 GERMANY/ BAYER LEVERKUSEN, Eyes on Ginter
- 06 Dec 16:30 FRANCE/ RENNES, English scouts for Bakayoko
- 06 Dec 16:25 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Gunners confirm Josh Kroenke as non-executive director
- 06 Dec 16:15 GERMANY/ SCHALKE 04, Monaco tracking Matip
- 06 Dec 16:11 SWITZERLAND/ OFFICIAL, Thun, Fischer extends until 2017
- 06 Dec 16:08 UDINESE, Guidolin: "We don't need compliments but points"
- 06 Dec 16:08 AC MILAN, Allegri: "Balotelli never went away. He’s had some injuries"
- 06 Dec 16:06 ENGLAND/ SOUTHAMPTON, Pochettino: "No crisis at St Mary's"
- 06 Dec 15:52 FRANCE/ OFFICIAL, Lille: Enyeama pens new deal
- 06 Dec 15:40 ITALY/ LAZIO, Widmer about to join
- 06 Dec 15:17 FRANCE/ RENENS, Eyes on Isimat-Mirin
- 06 Dec 14:57 SPAIN/ BARCELONA, Song for Sale
- 06 Dec 14:39 TURKEY/ GALATASARAY, Keen on Kucka
- 06 Dec 14:19 ITALY/ NAPOLI, Fernando farther
- 06 Dec 14:00 SWITZERLAND/ OFFICIAL, Two players extend with Thun
- 06 Dec 13:40 FRANCE/ PSG, Back for Cabaye
- 06 Dec 13:17 RUSSIA/ OFFICIAL, Krasnodar sign Mamaev on permanent deal
- 06 Dec 12:57 ITALY/ LAZIO, Marchetti could leave in January
- 06 Dec 12:39 ITALY/ GENOA, Two clubs after Lodi
- 06 Dec 12:19 RUSSIA/ ZENIT, Ryazantsev closer
- 06 Dec 12:00 ITALY/ CAGLIARI, Also Lokomotiv after Astori
- 06 Dec 11:40 RUSSIA/ ZENIT, Criscito won't move in January
- 06 Dec 11:17 GERMANY/ SCHALKE, Also Giefer on the wishlist
- 06 Dec 10:57 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Offer for Ibarbo ready
- 06 Dec 10:39 SPAIN/ BARCELONA, Two options for the offensive line
- 06 Dec 10:19 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, New contract for Pogba ready
- 06 Dec 10:00 SPAIN/ REAL MADRID, In talks for Martinez
- 06 Dec 09:40 ITALY/ INTER, Handanovic the key for Jovetic
- 06 Dec 09:17 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, In talks for Erkin
- 06 Dec 08:57 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Otormin to replace Cuadrado?
As referred by Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger, German international forward Lucas Podolski "has been out for a long time and is still a bit short of match fitness, because he had his first training session today [Friday]. But it's good news to have him back....
The iron round continues and, after the away game to Juventus, Udinese are ready to face another tough opponent, Rafa Benitez's Napoli:...
Interviewed by Esport3, Espanyol president Joan Collet has declared about 27 year old goalkeeeper Kiko Casilla: "We want him to remain with...
As referred by Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger, German international forward Lucas Podolski "has been out for a long time and is still...
Interviewed by TMW, Oscar Daniani Junior, agent of Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, has declared: "Napoli have been...
Interviewed by Milliyet, Fenerbahçe winger Milos Krasic, actually on loan at Bastia, has declared: "It's not easy to play in...