...with Ronaldo Friends
There are moments in which the world seems to stop completely. Moment in which the world go on, but nobody take care about that, interminable moments of daze, when you share something without to know exactly what it is. Is what has happened in San Siro Stadium, the evening of the serious injury of the great brazilian striker Ronaldo.
He falling down inexorably to the ground, suffering from an injustice too much severe for his immense talent.
During that time the stadium, his world, has stopped. There weren't anymore Milan, there weren't even more Livorno, there was only anxiety, worry, fear of observing the last day of the phenomenon career, Luis Nazario da Lima, said Ronaldo, but universally recognized, much more simply, as "Football".
Few time after, all of football fans like us, hope to consider this injury, only as another obstacle put in front of the path of one too stronger than others to have a quiet career, we wanted to collect thoughts of people close to the phenomenon: former teammates, trainers, but especially friends.
Words in which we are deceiveing ourselves that Ronaldo can find the strength and determination to return to make shine the eyes of all fans, to resume the show stopped in a night too grubby for being the last one.
"In this moment are few the things to say. Has happen to him that was trying to recover the 100%. Regret for us like team, because is a so important player not only from the tecnical point of view, but also as teammate of dress room. A resounding boy and makes fun, is really a good person. Us as group will try to stay cole to him. Immediately after the competition, we have been with him. I could say to you that he was so sad in this period for many injuries, he like to joke, but you know a player want always to be at 100%".
"I hope that the injury will not provoke seriuous consequences for the player. Sure that is a serious injury, but we could not say if will have to leave football. Surely his knees were not so strong: I think that nobody has had the same injury in both legs. I remember that he had some problems still when was in PSV, we hope to see him in field again as soon as it would be possible, I say that as friend, but over all as lover of this sports.
Will not be easy, but Ronnie will be able to come out. In 50 years of football there wasn't one like him. As boy is exceptional, so good in the relationship with the team. He has a great spirit, quiet. I've made a great caree, in this moment he feels a great bitterness, as is normal, but I'm sure that he will find the right motivating force for recover, even if will b difficult. Milan are excelent team, and knoe how to stay close to their players, demontrated also by the age of some players still in the team. Ronnie has a good relationship with board and chairman, and I'm sure that is the ideal society for follow him in this hard moment".
"Surely is a serious injury, but he is so young. Is the second injury and will be down morally and psychologically. He is 31 year old and if he want to continue I think that he could be able to do withouth doubt. This for him has not been a great year because several injuries. The time spend and so is more difficult to come back immediately with good performance. Was since many time I feel something, I can say to be so sad for him and I wish him to return as soon as it would be possible on the player field. "
"The evening of the accident we were all sad and shoked. The stadium has freezed. Have seen immediately that was something serious becuase he cried for the pain. But I must I have to say something to other players. When happen things like that don't need to flounder like they did, for the respect to the family player. About the injury the wish is that he could come back soon. Is difficult to evaluate now."
"I've felt a great regret see him suffe in that way. We have immedialtely understand from the face that was something serious and the first idea, has been confirmed by players behaviours: both teammates and opponents.
The problem that worry is that the player has had the same injury in the other knee and so convalescence will be more long. That one of Milan is a special board with their players. Also from Galliani words we understand that Milan is close to him. He has not an age he worries so he coul recover. Will have to see what he thinks, will bw not easy and I hope he doesn't leave.
"I'm so sad. I don't think that will leave football, clear that will depend on him and I think he could be albe to return. In one year could recover and play.
In the moral point of view will be surely difficult, but must try to stay up, for not get worse the situation. I don't have him in Inter, being injured. But I can say that he is an exceptional boy".
Other news Interview with...
- 30 Aug 22:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 22:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 18:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 15:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 10:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 17:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 20:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 21:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 17:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 16:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 14:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 16:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 12:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 10:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 20:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 17:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 11:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 10:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 13:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 15:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 15:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 16:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 09:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 16:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 17:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 17:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 17:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 23:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 01 Apr 19:10 SPAIN / REAL MADRID, Modric happy with Merengues
- 01 Apr 18:53 ENGLAND/ LIVERPOOL, Sterling: "I'm no money-grabber"
- 01 Apr 18:41 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, Cazorla plays down Liga link
- 01 Apr 18:32 ITALY/ HELLAS VERONA, 3 Premier League interested in Sala
- 01 Apr 18:20 GERMANY/ BAYERN LEVERKUSEN, Donati leaving in the summer
- 01 Apr 18:11 ITALY/ INTER, continue contacts for Jovetic: City opens to transfer
- 01 Apr 18:00 SPAIN/ VALENCIA, snapped up Turkish starlet Dincer
- 01 Apr 17:50 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Werder Bremen, Selke will join RB Leipzig
- 01 Apr 17:40 GERMANY/ HAMBURG, Van der Vaart: "Probably I will play in the US"
- 01 Apr 17:30 HOLLAND/ EXCLUSIVE TMW - Ajax signed definitively Milik
- 01 Apr 13:51 GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH, Alaba injured
- 01 Apr 13:40 FRANCE/ LYON, Gourcuff can join back to Bordeaux
- 01 Apr 13:30 ENGLAND/ MAN UTD, Eye on City young talent
- 01 Apr 13:21 ITALY/ UDINESE, Allan: "My future? I'd like to stay"
- 01 Apr 13:12 SPAIN/ VALENCIA, Gaya rejects to extends
- 01 Apr 13:00 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Javi Fuego extends for Valencia
- 01 Apr 12:48 SPAIN/ VALENCIA, Planning to sign Albiol back
- 01 Apr 12:36 GREECE/ OLYMPIAKOS, Eyes on Prodl
- 01 Apr 12:27 ENGLAND/ MAN UTD, Falcao: "When the season finishes I am going to think about my future"
- 01 Apr 12:24 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Real Betis sign Rennella on renewal
- 01 Apr 12:12 ITALY/ OFFICIAL, 3 youngsters renew for AC Milan
- 01 Apr 12:00 GERMANY/ WOLFSBURG, Cash offer ready for Chicharito Hernandez
- 01 Apr 11:48 FRANCE/ GUINGAMP, Suitors for Beauvue increasing
- 01 Apr 11:36 HOLLAND/ PSV, Depay's agent: "United? We are in touch with no one"
- 01 Apr 11:24 SPAIN/ OFFICIAL, Real Madrid announce Danilo's signing
- 01 Apr 11:12 GERMANY/ OFFICIAL, Herrmann extends for Monchengladbach
- 01 Apr 11:00 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, awaiting clarification regarding Chelsea's goalkeeper's future
- 01 Apr 10:52 GERMANY/ B. DORTMUND, Hummels speaks
- 01 Apr 10:44 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Mourinho ready to make a new offer for Douglas Costa
- 01 Apr 10:40 ITALY/ MILAN, Man Utd closer to de Jong
- 01 Apr 10:30 ITALY/ PALERMO, Zamparini : "Serious proposals are in for Dybala"
- 01 Apr 10:12 ENGLAND/ ARSENAL, agree £50MILLION deal for Tottenham ace Harry Kane
- 01 Apr 10:12 FRANCE/ PSG, Eyes on Lloris of Tottenham
- 01 Apr 09:59 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Tatarusanu: "I want to stay for so long time"
- 01 Apr 09:38 ENGLAND/ MAN CITY, de Bruyne coming back?
- 01 Apr 09:21 ENGLAND/ CHELSEA, Monitoring Theo Walcott
- 01 Apr 09:16 ITALY/ JUVE, doubts about Berardi ransom
- 31 Mar 18:06 ITALY/ AS ROMA, Nainggolan unsure to stay
- 31 Mar 17:30 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER CITY, Survey on Soriano
- 31 Mar 17:15 ITALY/ INTER, Willing to sign Domagoj Vida
- 31 Mar 17:00 ENGLAND/ TOTTENHAM, From Italy: 14 million euros ready for purchasing Glik
- 31 Mar 16:48 ITALY/ AC MILAN, Back for Osvaldo in summer
- 31 Mar 16:36 FRANCE/ LILLE, Lead over 3 rivals on Cyprien
- 31 Mar 16:24 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Okore
- 31 Mar 16:12 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER UNITED, De Jong submits his salary request
- 31 Mar 16:00 ITALY/ FIORENTINA, Alonso offered to Torino for getting to Darmian
- 31 Mar 15:48 ITALY/ JUVENTUS, An Italian suitor for Simone Pepe
- 31 Mar 15:36 ENGLAND/ MANCHESTER CITY, Majestic offer for Modric ready
- 31 Mar 15:24 ENGLAND/ WEST HAM, Duel to Aston Villa and Newcastle on Konaté
- 31 Mar 15:12 SPAIN/ REAL SOCIEDAD, Ansotegi might leave as a free agent
Offering a quite disappointing seasonal performance at Napoli, after a very good debut one in 2013/14, Spanish international centre-back Raul Albiol (29), currently on a deal with Italian club until June 2017 and already tracked by Tottenham, has been now targeted by Valencia, wh
Interviewed by Rai, Fiorentina 29-year-old striker Mario Gomez has declared: "It's not time for me to leave Fiorentina, first I have to help
Interviewed by Globoesporte, Real Madrid 22-year-old midfielder Lucas Silva has declared about the possibility to be loaned to Porto: "I don'
Stoke City chairman Peter Coates has told Sky Sports News HQ: "There are some obvious things we want to do. We would like to extend Asmir Begovic
PSG Director of Football Dani Alves has declared about the imminent signing of 31-year-old right back Dani Alves: "He is a great player, as well
Bayern Munich 22-year-old left wingback Juan Bernat has declared about his team mate David Alaba, considered a target for Real Madrid: "I don'