LIVERPOOL boss Klopp on ALISSON: "He was incredible against Napoli. I'd have paid double for him"
Source: Sky Sports UK
© foto di Antonello Sammarco/Image Sport
Commenting upon last night Alisson's pivotal save on Napoli striker Arek Milik's shot, Liverpool boss, Jurgen Klopp, told Viasport: "The goalie made the save of the seasont. I have no clue how he made that save. Thank God we have him. If I'd known how good he was, I'd have paid double...I think nobody expected a save in that situation. It's a goal, isn't it?
He had a lot of things to do, but how cool and calm he was says a lot.He still needs the other boys around, so he doesn't have to make 100 saves like that, anyway. It was unbelievable, what the boys they did, it was so special. They created such an incredible atmosphere I am still full of adrenaline about it, just unbelievable".
Other news Premier League
- 14 Jan 20:17 WATFORD, Doucouré: "PSG, a Premier top club, or Italy, in my future. My top priority is Champions League"
- 14 Jan 17:44 TOTTENHAM, Pochettino: "JANSSEN is not part of my plans"
- 11 Jan 22:11 OFFICIAL - Wolves loan EBANKS-LANDELL to Rochdale
- 11 Jan 21:30 OFFICIAL - West Ham loan Moses MAKASI to Stevenage
- 11 Jan 20:47 OFFICIAL - Bournemouth loan Alex DOBRE out to Yeovil Town
- 10 Jan 15:56 ARSENAL, Emery: "RAMSEY leaving? It's his own decision"
- 10 Jan 11:53 OFFICIAL - Billy ARCE joins Brighton back
- 10 Jan 08:27 MANCHESTER CITY, Pep on KOMPANY: "I wish he can stay with us, but..."
- 09 Jan 18:56 OFFICIAL - Chelsea loan reserve PALMER to Bristol City
- 09 Jan 16:10 OFFICIAL - Crystal Palace loan SORLOTH to Gent
- 07 Jan 19:42 WEST HAM, Carroll: "I want to stay put and extend"
- 03 Jan 16:14 ARSENAL - Emery: "Navas bid reports not true"
- 02 Jan 15:57 WEST HAM newbie NASRI: "Good to be back to Premier, the best league in the world"
- 02 Jan 10:19 BREAKING/ OFFICIAL - Chelsea sign PULISIC from Dortmund
- 28 Dec 12:24 LIVERPOOL, Moreno: "I didn't like what Klopp did with me"
- 20 Dec 19:58 OFFICIAL - Burnley extend deal with HENDRICK
- 19 Dec 18:54 MANCHESTER UNITED new boss SOLSKJAER: "It's amazing being home. I can't wait to start"
- 19 Dec 10:55 OFFICIAL - Tottenham, short-term extension for VERTONGHEN
- 18 Dec 14:57 OFFICIAL - Manchester United part ways with José MOURINHO
- 18 Dec 09:44 MANCHESTER UNITED, Martial's agent: "Deal extension? It isn't looking good"
- 17 Dec 20:14 CHELSEA, Rudiger: "No need for a new deal, right now"
- 17 Dec 17:28 OFFICIAL - Wolves extend deal with Ryan BENNETT
- 13 Dec 20:17 OFFICIAL - Bournemouth sign U21 midfielder OFOBORH on new long-term
- 13 Dec 15:54 ARSENAL deep-lying TORREIRA: "Fitting in wasn't easy"
- 13 Dec 09:05 OFFICIAL - West Ham sign captain NOBLE on deal extension
- 12 Dec 12:18 LIVERPOOL boss Klopp on ALISSON: "He was incredible against Napoli. I'd have paid double for him"
- 11 Dec 13:59 LIVERPOOL - Fabinho: "Napoli showed their quality, but it’s in our hands"
- 10 Dec 18:00 CHELSEA - Sarri keen on Barcelona youngster Suarez
- 08 Dec 16:13 EVERTON, Marco Silva: "We'd like to keep André GOMES with us, but..."
- 08 Dec 00:04 MANCHESTER UNITED, Mourinho's agent: "Nothing true about him leaving"
- 07 Dec 12:46 WEST HAM, Pellegrini: "CARROLL might extend. But he must earn it"
- 05 Dec 19:42 LIVERPOOL, Fabinho: "PSG? No reason for me to leave"
- 05 Dec 00:02 CHELSEA boss SARRI on shortlisted men-for-sale: "They are all staying put"
- 04 Dec 10:43 WEST HAM, Pellegrini: "We knew WILSHERE was a high risk"
- 04 Dec 08:53 OFFICIAL - Chelsea sign AZPILICUETA on new long-term
- 03 Dec 12:21 OFFICIAL - Southampton sack Mark HUGHES
- 02 Dec 11:10 WEST HAM, Chicharito HERNANDEZ: "I can't rule out a winter move for myself"
- 30 Nov 12:24 OFFICIAL - Isaac SUCCESS extends for Watford
- 28 Nov 20:17 CARDIFF CITY, Arter: "I'd love to move here permanently"
- 28 Nov 13:54 LIVERPOOL, Shaqiri: "I had some good times in Italy. Back there? Never say never"
- 27 Nov 19:27 NEWCASTLE boss BENITEZ: "I do want to stay put, but the club's keeping on going after me"
- 26 Nov 13:17 2 Premier League clubs keen on Groningen star HRUSTIC
- 24 Nov 17:13 CHELSEA, Sarri: "HAZARD extending deal? I hope so"
- 23 Nov 11:55 LIVERPOOL, Mignolet's agent: "Leaving? Winter window transfers are rarely goof"
- 23 Nov 11:28 CHELSEA - Granovskaia reveals all on Kante renewal
- 22 Nov 22:24 OFFICIAL - Liverpool extend deal with Sadio MANE
- 21 Nov 19:15 ARSENAL sports area head Sanllehi: "We might sign a forward in January"
- 14 Nov 21:05 WEST HAM, Arnautovic: "Leaving? That's possible"
- 14 Nov 16:48 OFFICIAL - Claudio RANIERI is the new Fulham boss
- 14 Nov 14:51 TOTTENHAM, Eriksen: "New deal? We and the club sure met a lot"
- 14 Nov 08:56 ARSENAL, Ozil's agent: "Crazy offers from Asia. But money isn't all that matters"
- 13 Nov 16:20 TOTTENHAM, Lamela: "I love River, yet it's not the time for me to join them back"
- 13 Nov 10:57 OFFICIAL - Bournemouth sign Jack SIMPSON on new long-term
- 12 Nov 16:11 CHELSEA, Hazard avoid extension talks: "I'm just having fun and spreading joy"
- 12 Nov 00:01 MANCHESTER UNITED, Mourinho: "I never gave up on MARTIAL"
- 09 Nov 12:08 ARSENAL boss Emery on WELBECK's injury
- 08 Nov 23:30 CHELSEA boss SARRI: "I wasn't happy after the first half against BATE"
- 08 Nov 13:12 ARSENAL, Torreira: "I'm proud fans are comparing me to Vieira. But I'd need to get taller!"
- 08 Nov 00:04 MANCHESTER UNITED boss Mourinho after victory over Juventus: "Honestly, a draw would have been right"
- 07 Nov 19:06 TOTTENHAM, Vorm: "It's boring to sit on the bench"
- 06 Nov 22:22 CHELSEA, Morata: "Last season I got close to the edge"
- 05 Nov 14:26 2 Premier League giants tracking Sunderland wonderkid Bali MUMBA
- 03 Nov 00:02 OFFICIAL - Liverpool sign Liam COYLE on new long-term
- 30 Oct 16:35 OFFICIAL - Bournemouth loan young hitman SCRIMSHAW to fifth-tier
- 30 Oct 14:28 OFFICIAL - Dele ALLI agrees new long-term with Tottenham
- 29 Oct 10:47 CHELSEA, Fabregas: "Back to Arsenal? Why not?"
- 29 Oct 00:02 ARSENAL, Emery: "RAMSEY can decide to leave, but..."
- 26 Oct 15:35 OFFICIAL - Burnley sign VOKES on new contract
- 25 Oct 23:30 OFFICIAL - Fulham sign BETTINELLI on new deal
- 22 Oct 16:36 MANCHESTER UTD - Chelsea coach Ianni charged as Mourinho avoids action
- 19 Oct 13:24 TOTTENHAM -Pochettino: "No regrets"
- 18 Oct 17:22 MANCHESTER UTD - Mourinho explains how Luke Shaw earned his new contract
- 18 Oct 15:27 MANCHESTER UNITED -Mata: "It’s always a special game for me against Chelsea"
- 15 Oct 17:30 BURNLEY, Heaton: "I'm keeping my options open for winter window"
- 15 Oct 16:18 MANCHESTER UNITED Not for Sale
- 15 Oct 12:45 CHELSEA, Hazard: "I'd be very happy to join Real Madrid, someday"
- 08 Oct 22:14 2 Premier League giants keen on Ipswich 1999-born DOZZELL
- 07 Oct 23:40 OFFICIAL - John TERRY quits playing football
- 06 Oct 00:02 OFFICIAL - Brighton sign DUNK and DUFFY on new long-terms
- 05 Oct 16:44 MANCHESTER UNITED, Mourinho: "I could understand a sacking of mine if we lose this one"
- 05 Oct 10:07 OFFICIAL - Manchester City pick option up on Shamrock Rovers 2002-born goalie BAZUNU
- 04 Oct 16:57 CHELSEA, Barkley: "Sarri is making me improve"
- 04 Oct 12:08 ARSENAL striker IWOBI: "We are enjoying playing with the freedom Emery's granting us"
- 03 Oct 22:17 OFFICIAL - Crystal Palace sign Nya KYRBY on new agreement
- 03 Oct 18:09 MAN. CITY, Guardiola: "MBAPPE joining us? That's not gonna happen. We've got Sterling"
- 03 Oct 16:46 LIVERPOOL boss KLOPP: "Team changes? We need to make use of our good shape"
- 03 Oct 14:01 OFFICIAL - Man. United sign GREENWOOD on first pro deal
- 02 Oct 14:59 CHELSEA, David LUIZ: "Sarri is making us joyful about football"
- 28 Sep 15:13 ARSENAL - Emery quiet on Ramsey
- 27 Sep 11:00 MANCHESTER UTD - Pogba and Mourinho clashed at training on Wednesday
- 27 Sep 10:16 ARSENAL - Gunners will not offer Ramsey a new contract
- 27 Sep 08:40 OFFICIAL - Everton sign Jordan PICKFORD on new long-term
- 26 Sep 15:56 LIVERPOOL, Klopp on MIGNOLET: "He could have moved last summer. He's been brilliant"
- 25 Sep 12:26 5 Premier League tracking QPR wonderkid Ebere EZE
- 21 Sep 12:03 LEICESTER CITY, Maguire: "I respect club's decision to turn United down on me"
- 21 Sep 10:23 MANCHESTER CITY - Aguero: "It'll be 10 years when the deal expires"
- 21 Sep 10:12 OFFICIAL - Manchester City sign El Kun AGUERO on new deal
- 20 Sep 13:05 CHELSEA, Sarri before PAOK clash: "We want to control the match through ball possession"
- 18 Sep 11:27 LIVERPOOL boss KLOPP: "PSG are a team built for Champions League"
- 18 Sep 10:36 ARSENAL - Gazidis message to Gunners fans: "For the last 10 years I have been privileged"
Saint-Etienne announced having extended their deal with each Senegalese striker Makhtar Gueye (21) and B squad Capeverdian international attacking midfielder Kenny Rocha (19), both until June 2023.
?? Makhtar #Gueye et Kenny #Rocha prolongent leur contrat professio
Left Trabzonspor after a season and a half, Slovakian international midfielder Juraj Kucka (31) has officially joined back Italy, namely the shores of
Interviewed by Italian station Radio Marte, Branislav Jasurek, agent of Slovakian international midfielder and Celta Vigo powerhouse Stanislav Lobotka
Playing for Watford since February 2016, French-Malian defensive midfielder and Hornets powerhouse Abdoulaye Doucouré (26), interviewed by
Saint-Etienne announced having extended their deal with each Senegalese striker Makhtar Gueye (21) and B squad Capeverdian international attacking mid
Turning 20 next January 26, Argentinian U20 international centre-back/half-back Leonardo Balerdi has officially joined Borussia Dortmund, on a de