MAN. UNITED boss SOLSKJAER: "Pogba? He's just stoked to be with us and face Barça"
Commenting upon tomorrow CL match against Barcelona FC, Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, told international media. "We'll have to do without Herrera, and I hope Matic can be in his best shape, at least. It's gonna be hard, Barça is one of the top teams around the world. We got the drop on PSG because we were fully committed on it, and we must head the same direction. Sanchez won't be there tomorrow. Of course we'll have to stop Messi, without forgetting about Coutinho. We have to remind, however, we've already been facing such players as CR7, Mbappé, and Hazard. Pogba? He's stoked to be here with us, and he's just focused on the game, not on Real Madrid rumours. Champions League is a venture full of pits and falls. We turned over the outcome against PSG, and last year Barça were defaced by AS Roma".
Other news Premier League
- 19 Apr 22:53 LIVERPOOL boss KLOPP: "I don't know if City are affected, but circumstances are kind of unbelievable"
- 19 Apr 19:25 CHELSEA boss Sarri: "GIROUD is gonna stay put, and can't do anything about it"
- 18 Apr 21:41 NEWCASTLE boss BENITEZ: "My future? I don't know what's gonna happen"
- 18 Apr 18:10 LIVERPOOL, Sadio MANE on Real Madrid rumours: "I just want to become a Reds legend"
- 18 Apr 11:17 CHELSEA, Giroud: "I'm not happy with being a backup"
- 16 Apr 22:11 ARSENAL, Denis SUAREZ's agent: "Napoli? Good thing they are keen on him"
- 16 Apr 10:41 MAN. CITY captain KOMPANY: "We'll deal with my future as a family"
- 11 Apr 09:53 TOTTENHAM, Llorente: "No extension talks so far. Athletic Bilbao? No calls from them"
- 10 Apr 19:44 MAN. UNITED, Mata's father: "The club offered an extension, and other CL clubs want him. Back to Spain? Maybe"
- 10 Apr 09:30 MAN. UNITED, message from Ander HERRERA: "No deal on extension"
- 09 Apr 21:20 MAN. UNITED boss SOLSKJAER: "Pogba? He's just stoked to be with us and face Barça"
- 09 Apr 14:05 WATFORD, Deulofeu: "Nice to be bidded on. Barça? Not going back there"
- 05 Apr 16:14 CHELSEA, Sarri throws a triple thinker: "I'd like to keep HIGUAIN next season"
- 05 Apr 12:40 EVERTON star RICHARLISON's answer to Liverpool rumours: "I'm happy (with Toffees)"
- 02 Apr 20:14 WEST HAM, Declan RICE: "Manchester giants keen on me? I'm just happy here"
- 02 Apr 18:14 MAN. UNITED, Solskjaer on POGBA: "His future? He's happy here with us"
- 28 Mar 11:44 OFFICIAL - Man. United name SOLSKJAER permanent first-team boss
- 26 Mar 13:17 2 Premier League clubs interested in Forest backliner BENALOUANE
- 21 Mar 21:09 CHELSEA, Willian: "I really want to keep on playing for Blues"
- 20 Mar 21:33 CHELSEA, Giroud: "No challenge here. Joining a lower-level club wouldn't bother me"
- 19 Mar 19:28 TOTTENHAM boss POCHETTINO: "Barça are my CL front-runners"
- 18 Mar 15:44 WEST HAM- Nasri: "Future? I just want to play free of injury"
- 17 Mar 18:19 ARSENAL, Aubameyang: "Black Panther? His mask represents me"
- 16 Mar 21:50 LIVERPOOL, Wijnaldum: "I haven't talked about extension to the club yet"
- 14 Mar 23:32 OFFICIAL - Southampton sign VALERY on new long-term
- 12 Mar 11:15 MAN. UNITED boss Solskjaer: "DE GEA distracted? Too much of a professional"
- 08 Mar 19:19 WATFORD, Deulofeu: "City? I'd like to play there"
- 08 Mar 17:17 TOTTENHAM boss POCHETTINO: "Real Madrid? Maybe someday I could get back to Spain"
- 07 Mar 15:36 MAN. UNITED, Lukaku: "I know Solskjaer will end up staying put"
- 05 Mar 23:23 CRYSTAL PALACE rising star WAN-BISSAKA: "It wasn't long ago I was facing my current opponents only on FIFA"
- 05 Mar 20:12 TOTTENHAM, Davies: "I don't think BALE can actually join us back"
- 05 Mar 13:27 OFFICIAL - West Ham sign TROTT on new long-term
- 04 Mar 17:12 OFFICIAL - Bournemoth sign Welsh international BROOKS on new long-term
- 03 Mar 18:12 MAN. UNITED captain VALENCIA says farewell: "Thanks to God for letting me play 10 years in the best club in the world"
- 28 Feb 17:33 OFFICIAL - Fulham sack Claudio RANIERI. Scott Parker caretaking Cottagers
- 28 Feb 10:32 CHELSEA, Sarri: "I do sleep sound, I trust the club"
- 27 Feb 22:54 TOTTENHAM, Llorente: "I'd like to retire as an Athletic player"
- 26 Feb 23:32 OFFICIAL - Brendan RODGERS is the new Leicester boss
- 26 Feb 17:01 MANCHESTER UNITED, Diogo DALOT: "I think I can play here for a long time"
- 26 Feb 16:20 OFFICIAL - Liverpool sign 2001-born Rhys WILLIAMS on first pro contract
- 26 Feb 14:57 WATFORD, Deulofeu: "Barça is home to me, but..."
- 26 Feb 12:11 MANCHESTER CITY, Kompany: "We were lucky CABALLERO didn't get in"
- 25 Feb 22:43 MANCHESTER UNITED boss SOLSKJAER gives "Game of Thrones" Jon Snow special Red Devils jersey
- 25 Feb 16:33 CHELSEA, David Luiz on KEPA incident: "I told him we need to respect the boss' decisions"
- 25 Feb 09:57 MAN. CITY boss GUARDIOLA: "You can't really compare this team to my Barça"
- 23 Feb 00:10 OFFICIAL - Man. City agree new long-term with LAPORTE
- 22 Feb 14:39 OFFICIAL - Chelsea respond to FIFA sanctions
- 22 Feb 10:53 OFFICIAL - Martin KELLY agrees with Crystal Palace on new deal
- 22 Feb 10:06 OFFICIAL - FIFA blocks Chelsea transfer market trades
- 21 Feb 21:13 OFFICIAL - Southampton sign Michael OBAFEMI on new long-term
Asked by Spanish media about his future, almost 27-year old Sevilla FC attacking midfielder Pablo Sarabia stated: "As I've been saying lately, I just want to focus on our aims, namely achieving fourth place, until season's over. Of course decisions wil
Recently extending for AS Roma, until June 2023, Italian U19 international box-to-box midfielder Alessio Riccardi (18), according to latest TMW r
Asked by Spanish media about his future, almost 27-year old Sevilla FC attacking midfielder Pablo Sarabia stated: "As I've been say
Looking forward to CL semifinals against Barcelona FC, Liverpool boss, Jurgen Klopp, stated: "Every match is an important one, and none of them i
Playing for Toulouse since 2016/17, Guinean international left-back Issiaga Sylla (25) has been signed on a new long-term, lasting until June 2023.
Briefly listened by Sport Bild, Fali Ramadani, agent of Serbian international striker Luka Jovic (21), stated: "Many bids rained on us, including