MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
"In Gourcuff's contract there is a clause that we negotiated this summer and I hope that Yoann will return to Milan and will play with this shirt again. He should be aware that if he will return here he will find Pirlo, Gattuso, Flamini, Ambrosini and perhaps Emerson, but if in Bordeaux would have been such a competition he would not be able to win everything that we won." Called into question once again on the subject, Adriano Galliani spoke of the future of Yoann Gourcuff, currently on loan at Bordeaux. The rossonero director was granted to journalists at a press conference held today in the executive lounge of San Siro, for the presentation of new trading partners. "This season has just opened and we have already achieved many results of which we are pride - Galliani said in statements reported by the club's official website -. The increase in the number of sponsors is also due to the following year that the company has done this summer and is the first time when Milan is on the top in all the sponsors, despite not play the Champions League. In addition to the four main sponsors, Sky, Dolce & Gabbana, Bwin and Adidas, can accommodate up to five top-institutional sponsor, twelve institutional sponsors and twenty-five official suppliers. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the office, and especially thank the eight new entries, eight companies that took be a part of the rossonero society . The following year, because of the effect Ronaldinho, Milan continues to move forward, is the only company in Italy to have activated the card fan, Cuore Rossonero, reaching more than eighty thousand credit cards rechargeable. These are all things that meet the interests of our sponsors, which follow and who appreciate what Milan is doing. A team of over 35 made up of ex-players of Milan, which we we are called 'glories', who played in all stages of the World who choose to host this project with purpose beneficial. An initiative that was born as a result of the match in honor of StefanoBorgonovo."
Finally Galliani spoke about San Siro: 'It is the home of Milan and we will be very happy to be able to restructure this stage where our society has played as a single team up to 1947. If Inter will build their own stadium, change the first ring and do seventy-five suite. Right now we have a concession contract until 2030."
Other news Interview with...
- 13 Sep 19:07 EXCLUSIVE TMW - WEST HAM, Bilic " Bacca rejected us"
- 09 Mar 16:10 Chelsea - Stanic: "Psg have an edge on Blues"
- 26 Feb 17:15 FIFA / Infantino: "I want football to return to FIFA and FIFA to return to football"
- 20 Feb 13:31 LA LIGA / BARCELONA: Neymar: "It would be great if Cristiano could be playing at Barcelona"
- 30 Aug 21:00 ITALY/ SIENA, Guidetti gets farther
- 29 May 21:39 ITALY/ LAZIO, Attempt for Blaszczykowski
- 16 Apr 17:20 FRANCE/ MONTPELLIER, Eyes on Ryan Mendes
- 03 Nov 14:15 ITALY/ INTER, Eyes on Vazquez
- 14 Nov 09:18 MILAN, Seedorf defends Mourinho
- 06 Nov 16:38 LIPPI: Ronaldinho of Milan is Gattuso
- 18 Oct 19:29 MILAN, Ancelotti: "Important moment of the competition"
- 17 Oct 20:53 MILAN, Galliani: For Gourcuff there is a specific clause
- 10 Sep 16:50 SUAREZ, "Quaresma? Jair was another thing..."
- 02 Sep 15:13 ESCLUSIVA TMW - Inter, Quaresma:"I'm not afraid of Dinho
- 02 Sep 13:19 TURKEY, Terim Says Qualifier Versus Armenia "Not A War"
- 11 Aug 15:52 ...With Guglielmo Stendardo
- 11 Jul 11:14 ...ROLANDO BIANCHI
- 07 Jul 09:32 NAPOLI, Roman Martinez: "My dream? Playing in Naples"
- 26 Jun 19:41 ATALANTA, Keen on Diatta
- 17 Jun 16:05 ...WITH SASA BJELANOVIC
- 03 Jun 10:30 INTER, Drogba and Lampard
- 26 May 09:25 INTERVIEW WITH.......CESARE MALDINI
- 20 May 12:00 CHELSEA, 35 millions for Robinho
- 29 Apr 14:48 ....MILAN WITH FILIPPO GALLI
- 08 Apr 14:50 ....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI
- 25 Mar 15:40 .....CESARE PRANDELLI
- 07 Mar 08:40 INTERVIEW WITH.......LUIS FIGO
- 26 Feb 15:40 ...with Ronaldo Friends
- 06 Feb 16:51 Francesco Tavano
- 28 Jan 16:47 SERSE COSMI
- 19 Jan 16:51 GIANLUCA PAGLIUCA
- 11 Jan 22:00 GIANFRANCO ZOLA
- 01 Jan 01:33 West Ham, Bilic : " Bacca rejected us"
- 29 Sep 12:33 ARSENAL and LIVERPOOL plotting Defrel move
- 29 Sep 12:16 ARSENAL - Ozil could leave Gunners for dream return to Real Madrid
- 29 Sep 12:01 NAPOLI, Hamsik: "We are alive and kicking, I'm satisfied"
- 29 Sep 11:41 FA expected to make an approach for Arsenal manager Wenger
- 29 Sep 11:38 BAYERN MUNCHEN, Neuer: "Atletico showed killer instinct"
- 29 Sep 11:11 LEICESTER star Vardy revealed his matchday diet
- 29 Sep 10:44 ENGLAND - Klinsmann won't replace Allardyce
- 29 Sep 10:18 CHELSEA, Conte: "When you want to win you must have a good balance"
- 29 Sep 09:49 SEVILLE, Balague: “Wonderful seeing Nasri enjoying his football again”
- 29 Sep 09:24 LAZIO set sights on free agent Raul Meireles
- 29 Sep 08:57 MANCHESTER UNITED manager Mourinho backs Mata
- 29 Sep 08:28 PREMIER LEAGUE trio keen on LIVERPOOL striker Sturridge
- 28 Sep 22:31 ATLETICO MADRID, Carrasco: "I've been lucky tonight"
- 28 Sep 22:27 BREAKING NEWS - Prandelli agrees two-year deal at VALENCIA
- 28 Sep 22:12 BAYERN MUNCHEN, Robben: "We'll learn from this defeat"
- 28 Sep 22:08 ARSENAL, Wenger: "We showed great quality of football"
- 28 Sep 21:55 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FULL TIME SCORES
- 28 Sep 20:34 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HALF TIME SCORES
- 28 Sep 20:00 HULL CITY - Kuciak might leave in January
- 28 Sep 19:45 WOLFSBURG - Ascues might be loaned back to Alianza Lima
- 28 Sep 19:42 UCL/ LUDOGORETS v PSG, Official Line Ups
- 28 Sep 19:39 UCL/ FC ROSTOV v PSV EINDHOVEN, Official Line-Ups
- 28 Sep 19:35 UCL/ BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH v BARCELONA, Alcacer replaces Messi
- 28 Sep 19:30 LAZIO scouting Greuther Furth's Robert ZULJ
- 28 Sep 19:30 UCL/ ARSENAL v BASEL, Official Line Ups
- 28 Sep 19:26 UCL/ NAPOLI v BENFICA, Official Line Ups
- 28 Sep 19:24 UCL/ BESIKTAS v DYNAMO KIEV, Official Line Ups
- 28 Sep 19:21 UCL/ CELTIC v MAN CITY, Official Line Ups, Kolarov plays as centre-back
- 28 Sep 19:15 Mino RAIOLA wants PSG to sign Bruno DIP
- 28 Sep 19:14 UCL/ ATLETICO MADRID v BAYERN MUNICH, Official Line Ups, Torres starts
- 28 Sep 19:00 LIVERPOOL - 4 winter suitors for STURRIDGE
- 28 Sep 18:45 BARCELONA still aiming for DEMBELE
- 28 Sep 18:30 ARSENAL will having DEFREL scouted tomorrow
- 28 Sep 18:15 THIAGO SILVA puzzled about staying put at PSG
- 28 Sep 18:00 HOFFENHEIM - Süle scouted by 3 Premier League top clubs: ARSENAL, EVERTON & Spurs
- 28 Sep 17:45 LIVERPOOL - Klopp not giving up on BIGLIA
- 28 Sep 17:30 JUVENTUS scouting LINDELOF tonight at Napoli stadium
- 28 Sep 17:15 SCHALKE 04 - Doubts on buying BENTALEB back from Spurs
- 28 Sep 17:00 Yuya OSAKO wants to extend for FC KOLN
- 28 Sep 16:45 TORINO willing to sign HART on a full basis from Man. City
- 28 Sep 16:30 WATFORD - Kabasele tempted to switch to twin club UDINESE
- 28 Sep 16:15 BARCELONA FC standing in JUVENTUS' way on DYBALA renewal talks
- 28 Sep 16:00 DENMARK/ OFFICIAL - Viborg FF sign GORTER
- 28 Sep 15:45 BURNLEY, Keane: "Premier League top clubs wanting me? It's flattering"
- 28 Sep 15:30 SOUTHAMPTON - José FONTE in new contract talks
- 28 Sep 15:15 ARSENAL v FC BASEL, Preview - Wenger: "They won't fear us, they are used to Champions League"
- 28 Sep 15:00 Djibril CISSE might join AUXERRE back
- 28 Sep 14:45 SWITZERLAND/ OFFICIAL - BARNETTA will join St. Gallen back in 2017
- 28 Sep 14:30 OFFICIAL - Pilkington extends for CARDIFF CITY until 2019
- 28 Sep 14:15 NAPOLI - Deal extension talks with MERTENS ongoing
Manager Antonio Conte told Chelsea’s official website he is aware of the need to bounce back as soon as possible after losing their last two Premier League games against Liverpool and Arsenal.
“I think we must have time to reflect
According to latest Italian local news, Lazio chief executive Igli Tare is having Austrian-Croatian winger/half-forward Robert Zulj (24) scouted, and
New Seville signing Samir Nasri started his loan experience in Spain impressing for the attitude.
Guille Balague wrote on his Twitter official page
Bound to a trainee contract to São Paulo for the time being, Brazilian 18-year old full-back/defensive midfielder Bruno Dip, managed by co
Not capable of establishing himself as an important player for Wolfsburg, Peruvian international centre-back Carlos Ascues (24), according to Peruvian