AC MILAN, Flamini: "We'll see what the future holds, but I'd like to stay"
© foto di LINGRIA/PHOTOVIEWS
In the pre-game press conference held in Auxerre, Mathieu Flamini declared himself satisfied with how the season is going for him and for the team: „We’ll see what the future holds, but I’d like to stay at Milan. For a Frenchman like me it’s always a pleasure to play in France.” Rossoneri coach Massimiliano Allegri also took part in the press conference.
Here is what Milan coach Allegri and midfielder Mathieu Flamini had to say in their pre-game press conference this evening: "We want to take on Ajax in the last round with our destiny in our hands” - began Allegri. "This is our objective. Ronaldinho? He has a positive attitude, he really cares about Milan. The important thing for him is to be always ready. He was left out of the starting line-up in our last games due to technical reasons, because I wanted to change the system we play in. In any case, I still count very much on him. The formation? I still have to assess our full-backs and make a choice between Robinho and Ronaldinho. Auxerre? They’re doing well and are coming off of a couple of great results obtained not only in the French championship, but also in the Champions League. Nothing less than a victory will do for them tomorrow, they have to win to keep their hopes alive. Because of this, we have to play at a high pace and need to have a good start. The game tomorrow is very important for the qualification for the last sixteen, also because we’d prefer not to play for our lives against Ajax. Flamini? He didn’t play much at the beginning of the season, mostly because of injury. Since he recovered, he has been playing and doing very well. I’m satisfied with him.”
Mathieu Flamini, on the other hand, had to say the following: "The Champions League is the primary objective, both for me and for Milan. It’s important that we take the most out of the game tomorrow evening. Auxerre is a goof team, they run a lot. Ibra? He’s a player with a very strong character. Sometimes his behaviour gets misinterpreted. Massimiliano Allegri is a coach who always tells his players what he thinks. The last season was a bit different in this sense, which caused me some problems.”
Other news Serie A ( Italy )
- 25 Aug 18:00 NAPOLI - Sepe might be loaned out again: TORINO keen on him
- 24 Aug 20:44 JUVENTUS - Lemina: "I feel wanted here, both by the club and the coaching staff"
- 24 Aug 15:13 OFFICIAL - SAMPDORIA sign PRAET
- 24 Aug 12:30 AS ROMA - Spalletti about Champions League exit: "It's a hard result to take"
- 23 Aug 16:15 OFFICIAL - ATALANTA sign KONKO: "I owe everything to Gasperini"
- 23 Aug 15:36 AQUILANI about to resign from Sporting Lisbon. PESCARA ready to swoop in
- 23 Aug 10:33 INTER - No interesting offers for Brozovic, he will extend
- 22 Aug 20:15 OFFICIAL - Pescara sign BAHEBECK from PSG and MURIC from Ajax
- 22 Aug 19:16 TMW EXCLUSIVE - LAZAAR in talks with 2 Premier League and 1 Liga clubs
- 21 Aug 20:16 SERIE A - MILAN v TORINO 3-2 FT
- 21 Aug 18:59 TMW EXCLUSIVE - Sampdoria-Torino duel on TOMOVIC
- 21 Aug 16:10 Matchday 1 - MILAN v TORINO, official lineups: market top name BACCA's good to go
- 20 Aug 13:03 NAPOLI to extend Koulibaly's deal this week
- 19 Aug 21:00 JUVENTUS - The selected squad for FIORENTINA's game, Pjanic in
- 18 Aug 09:04 OFFICIAL - LAZIO sign FK Rostov defender Bastos
- 13 Aug 17:16 SASSUOLO to make ATALANTA star Gomez their main target
- 12 Aug 17:30 OFFICIAL - LAZIO sign LEITNER from Dortmund
- 12 Aug 17:15 ROMA to bid for TORINO star Bruno Peres after Champions League playoff
- 12 Aug 14:30 OFFICIAL - UDINESE core-player DANILO extends contract
- 12 Aug 11:16 SASSUOLO keen on Saponara
- 11 Aug 14:45 ROMA wants £13m for Leandro Paredes
- 11 Aug 13:47 LAZIO closing in on £3.5m move for Ntep
- 09 Aug 15:30 AS ROMA, Vermaelen: "We'll need to define which achievements we'll aim for"
- 09 Aug 13:44 GENOA - Edenilson joining today
- 08 Aug 13:43 LAZIO leapfrog Napoli in the race for Sturaro
- 08 Aug 13:05 INTER - Mancini's farewell, all the reasons
- 08 Aug 11:29 MILAN still keen on CHELSEA winger Cuadrado
- 08 Aug 10:14 BREAKING NEWS - CHIEVO launch late bid for Balotelli
- 07 Aug 14:34 SASSUOLO set to move for ATALANTA star Gomez
- 07 Aug 10:30 INTER ask to GENOA a pre-emption on Perin
- 06 Aug 19:22 OFFICIAL - HAMSIK extends for NAPOLI
- 06 Aug 16:07 MILAN want £21m from JUVENTUS for De Sciglio
- 06 Aug 15:21 JUVENTUS and MILAN set to battle for Favilli
- 06 Aug 13:21 ROMA on the verge of signing Vermaelen from BARCELONA
- 06 Aug 12:19 WEST HAM set to move for Lazaar
- 05 Aug 13:44 AS ROMA - Szczesny: "My message to fans is to keep believing"
- 04 Aug 11:16 AS ROMA - Szczesny arrived at Fiumicino airport (PHOTOS)
- 04 Aug 11:00 INTER need a playmaker: eye on Lucas Biglia
- 03 Aug 17:16 Nainggolan: "I know that Vermaalen is considering ROMA's offer"
- 03 Aug 12:44 AS ROMA - Nainggolan: "I chose to stay here and that won't change"
- 02 Aug 12:31 ROMA closing in on £3m move for Fazio
- 02 Aug 11:48 NAPOLI, Hamsik: "Happy about having extended"
- 01 Aug 15:32 INTER to offer £42m for Edinson Cavani
- 31 Jul 21:56 ROMA miss out on Mario Rui for at least 4 months
- 31 Jul 21:27 INTER MILAN lining up Oscar move
- 30 Jul 00:30 INTER - Frank de Boer might be the next manager
- 29 Jul 20:00 INTER - Thohir: "We've taken some big steps forward"
- 29 Jul 17:15 NAPOLI - De Laurentiis answers to Higuain: "lack of respect towards all Neapolitans"
- 29 Jul 15:22 LAZIO, Candreva: "I'm about to become an INTER player"
- 28 Jul 11:44 OFFICIAL - Gnahore back to SSC NAPOLI
- 27 Jul 21:04 INTER - Miranda: "I'm happy here and I like my contract"
- 27 Jul 19:20 INTER - Felipe Melo: "It was my intention to stay here because it's a dream come true"
- 27 Jul 10:47 JUVENTUS - Higuain: (VIDEO) "I'm happy here, I hope to win Champions"
- 27 Jul 02:00 INTER, Thohir: "We won't yield ICARDI. Mancini? He's our manager"
- 26 Jul 16:45 AS ROMA - Totti: "Players choose go somewhere to win more and earn more money"
- 21 Jul 21:15 Veron: "Inter-Estudiantes a special match for me. It will be exciting to find old friends"
- 21 Jul 18:30 INTER - Moratti: "Mancini, I don't exclude a contract renewal"
- 21 Jul 10:25 NAPOLI, De Laurentiis: "We can't accept Atletico offer for HIGUAIN. Juventus? That would be absurd"
- 20 Jul 13:44 NAPOLI - CHELSEA chasing Koulibaly
- 20 Jul 12:15 LAZIO - Jardel from Benfica, agreement for Lukaku
- 20 Jul 11:14 JUVENTUS, Asamoah: "Happy to stay"
- 20 Jul 11:07 OFFICIAL - Sampdoria sign Cigarini
- 19 Jul 22:54 JUVENTUS reject Calhanoglu
- 18 Jul 16:08 AC MILAN - SUSO might stay put
- 14 Jul 11:03 JUVENTUS reject West Ham loan offer
- 13 Jul 12:00 INTER - Eder could move to China
- 13 Jul 11:31 AC MILAN - Bacca will let West Ham know by Friday if he intends to join
- 12 Jul 11:58 NAPOLI - Two clubs want Gonzalo Higuain
- 11 Jul 18:18 INTER - Icardi not for sale
- 07 Jul 18:17 AS ROMA, Perotti: "A team like ours needs to be aiming for the Scudetto"
- 07 Jul 17:46 AS ROMA - Iturbe: "I can’t wait to get to know Spalletti"
- 07 Jul 15:46 AC MILAN - Montella: "The minimum goal is to get into Europe"
- 06 Jul 11:50 OFFICIAL - JUVE confirm MORATA departure
- 06 Jul 11:44 JUVENTUS - €20m (£17m) bid for Chelsea midfielder Matic
- 05 Jul 20:28 JUVENTUS - Zaza's agent: "Future? He wants to play more"
- 05 Jul 19:16 INTER - D’Ambrosio: "We want to make the fans proud"
- 04 Jul 16:38 OFFICIAL - SAMPDORIA sign GIAMPAOLO as new manager
- 28 Jun 12:51 JUVENTUS, Dani Alves introduces himself: "It was time to leave Barça. Bianconeri are THE icon of Italian football"
- 28 Jun 11:48 FC INTER - Thohir: "Proud of the strategic partnership formalised today with Suning"
- 22 Jun 18:51 OFFICIAL - Empoli buy Buchel back from JUVENTUS
- 21 Jun 16:54 OFFICIAL - AC MILAN: El Shaarawy has been permanently sold to AS ROMA
- 15 Jun 22:15 OFFICIAL - Palermo extend contract with Portuguese talent Embalo
- 15 Jun 20:45 LAZIO - Negotiation with Bielsa ongoing in Argentina
- 11 Jun 08:30 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Spartak Moscow in talks with Sampdoria for FERNANDO
- 10 Jun 10:54 JUVENTUS, Eye on Pellè
- 08 Jun 17:30 AS ROMA, Chelsea cleared of wrongdoing over the loan of Salah
- 08 Jun 17:16 LAZIO, Other troubles with Adriano: Barça will not let him leave for free
- 03 Jun 09:44 AC MILAN, Unai Emery gives green light: € 1.5 millions resignation to FC Seville
- 31 May 23:38 Italia, Bernardeschi's father: "Federico's convocation is a dream"
- 28 May 15:23 Milan, Berlusconi: "I'am dealing with Chinese e for this reason I study Chinese"
- 25 May 21:41 Inter, Zanetti: "Medel is important for us, it remains here"
- 23 May 22:15 Lazio, postive meeting with Prandelli
- 23 May 18:11 Napoli, the promise made by Higuain to Sarri: "I'll see you in Dimaro"
- 23 May 18:01 Inter, Moratti and Suning agreement: "Possible news soon"
- 23 May 17:57 Zanetti: "Simeone would coach Inter, but Mancini is a great coach"
- 23 May 17:45 Roma, Pallotta arrives in June. Totti and stadium on the agenda
- 23 May 17:06 Seria A, top 11 of Italian Championship according to UEFA
- 23 May 16:53 Inter, fixed Brozovic price: costs 25 mln euro
- 17 May 22:16 Milan, Bacca: "Saturday we have the opportunity to raise a new cup"
- 17 May 20:55 Fiorentina, Zarate: "I'am happy for my season in Florence"
Watford manager Walter Mazzarri has claimed he is happy with the summer signings especially following the arrival of Daryl Janmaat from Newcastle United yesterday.
"I need to evaluate the new signings - Mazzarri said - They have just arrived and I need
After an unfruitful season spent playing on loan for Fiorentina, Italian goalkeeper Luigi Sepe (25) might be leaving Napoli on a temporary b
After his move to Real Betis Seville failed, Spanish defensive midfielder David Lopez (26), leaving Napoli after two seasons, is about to join Espanyo
Watford manager Walter Mazzarri has claimed he is happy with the summer signings especially following the arrival of Daryl Janmaat from
Interviewed by France Football, French-Malian right-back Djibril Sidibé (24), who joined AS Monaco from Lille little less than a mont
Mainz 05 announced having signed German Under-21 international midfielder Levin Öztunali (20), who left Bayer Leverkusen, on a deal lasting