AC MILAN, Bakayoko: "I want to be there when our fans can listen to CL music theme again"
© foto di Antonello Sammarco/Image Sport
Interviewed by France Football, French 24-year old defensive midfielder Tiemoué Bakayoko, offering a thorough seasonal performance for AC Milan, and likely to be bought back by Italian club, from Chelsea, commented upon his ongoing Rossoneri course. Here are some of his statements: "I don't think it was Sarri offloading me. I think it was a top brass decision. They wanted changes, and didn't want me to be part of those. Besides, a midfield player such as Jorginho joined in. When Leonardo got in touch with me, I told him that, if I were set to trade jerseys again, it would have been for AC Milan only, because this club made me dream when I was a kid. Sitting at a table with such icons as Leonardo and Paolo Maldini, I won't lie, was a thrill. I remember the latter running on the pitch, wearing his captain armband and his long hair. Being compared to Marcel Desailly is flattering, of course, but I think he was much more defense-based than me. I know people say I'm one out of the best Serie A dribblers. When you look at me, you might think I'm more of a physical impact player. But I have technical skills too. I'm doing my best for AC Milan to get to next Champions League. It's now five years Rossoneri fans can't listen to the CL pre-match theme. And, when it happens again, I want to be there".
Other news Serie A ( Italy )
- 28 May 13:05 JUVENTUS, Rugani's agent: "I think they're bargaining someone else"
- 27 May 16:29 BRESCIA departing hitman BALOTELLI not interested in landing to Turkey
- 26 May 22:39 TORINO drawing out JOAO PEDRO plan
- 26 May 21:13 ZENIT, Azmoun: "Joining Napoli? I want a new challenge indeed"
- 26 May 08:03 JUVENTUS, Douglas COSTA: "There are times I ask myself whether to keep playing or not"
- 22 May 14:40 JUVENTUS resident old-timer KHEDIRA likely to leave
- 21 May 23:30 INTER MILAN, Sensi's agent: "An English football famous coach asked me to bring him in, even legless"
- 20 May 09:22 NAPOLI addressed by Gremio chairman: "No Azzurri bid on EVERTON"
- 19 May 14:29 ATALANTA, Gosens: "I dream about playing for Schalke 04"
- 17 May 11:18 TMW - Sampdoria, RAMIREZ's agent: "We are going to talk renewal"
- 16 May 10:32 SPAL buying back loanee duo out of one more game played
- 15 May 12:53 TMW - Cagliari, NANDEZ's agent: "New agreement's ready. But..."
- 15 May 10:05 OFFICIAL - Juventus part ways with BARZAGLI
- 14 May 14:33 BOLOGNA, Orsolini's agent: "Napoli are a great club, but he's going to stay put"
- 11 May 18:46 JUVENTUS backup defender RUGANI might end up staying put
- 10 May 19:05 AS ROMA not giving up on MANDRAGORA
- 07 May 20:52 BRESCIA, Cistana's agent: "If he joined Napoli, he'd just be a backup"
- 06 May 15:08 TORINO getting closer to sign Algerian international FARES
- 06 May 10:56 PARMA, Sepe's agent: "He's ready to join Napoli back, as a regular"
- 05 May 23:43 LAZIO, Luis Alberto's agent: "New long-term, once the emergency's over"
- 04 May 19:17 TORINO considering to hire former SPAL managing duo
- 04 May 10:59 JUVENTUS playmaker PJANIC less and less likely to stay
- 01 May 19:19 ATALANTA goalie GOLLINI: "Milan or London? I just want to keep playing here"
- 29 Apr 12:48 INTER MILAN boss Conte to welcome back loanee duo
- 28 Apr 15:04 LAZIO, Luis Alberto: "Our deal extension with the club is close"
- 27 Apr 14:10 NAPOLI, Fabiàn RUIZ's agent: "He's going to be a milestone"
- 23 Apr 19:51 LAZIO more and more likely to keep MILINKOVIC-SAVIC in
- 21 Apr 20:29 HELLAS VERONA buying Koray GUNTER back from Genoa
- 21 Apr 09:59 NAPOLI, Milik's agent: "Some rumours were disrespectful to the club. Extension talks ongoing"
- 20 Apr 09:29 FIORENTINA loanee BOATENG: "My Viola time might be far from over"
- 18 Apr 13:20 JUVENTUS boss SARRI: "I miss Premier League fair enviroment"
- 17 Apr 19:40 HELLAS VERONA, Pessina's agent: "I know Napoli are on his tracks"
- 17 Apr 12:02 AS ROMA, Carles PEREZ: "The club won't regret having signed me"
- 14 Apr 12:46 JUVENTUS - Ramsey: "I'm here to achieve Scudetto and Champions"
- 12 Apr 17:25 JUVENTUS, Ramsey: "I'm eating too many cookies, I'm worried..."
- 09 Apr 11:25 INTER MILAN, Lautaro MARTINEZ's agent: "Barça rumours are flattering. He's in great terms with Messi"
- 08 Apr 14:20 INTER MILAN - Three future options on VECINO's head
- 08 Apr 11:32 AS ROMA pulling FAZIO out. 4 potential suitors underlying
- 08 Apr 10:07 UDINESE goalie MUSSO: "Inter Milan? I'm honoured. If they make a move, I'll think about it"
- 07 Apr 21:42 Former Juventus and AC Milan hitman MATRI: "I'm keeping on training, but..."
- 06 Apr 14:57 INTER MILAN former owner Moratti: "The club can manage to bring MESSI in"
- 06 Apr 12:50 AC MILAN midfield department recap: BENNACER sure to be staying put
- 04 Apr 21:34 INTER MILAN - Extension plot for BROZOVIC
- 03 Apr 12:38 FIORENTINA chairman Commisso: "CHIESA's renewal is a key factor for everyone"
- 03 Apr 10:32 NAPOLI, Fabiàn RUIZ's agent: "He's going to be a milestone"
- 01 Apr 14:16 AS ROMA planning to bring FRATTESI back
- 01 Apr 10:05 AC MILAN - Pepe REINA might join back as a regular
- 31 Mar 08:35 INTER MILAN, Lautaro MARTINEZ's agent: "Barça and Real Madrid rumours? Most people couldn't sleep at night..."
- 30 Mar 11:31 FIORENTINA loanee BOATENG: "I'm sad I didn't give the best of me to the team"
- 27 Mar 19:04 TORINO keeping LYANCO in
Interviewed by Spanish broadcast Onda Cero, Alejandro Camano, agent of Moroccan international right-back/wide midfielder Achraf Hakimi (21), providing his second top-notch seasonal performance in a row for Borussia Dortmund, which he's playing for on a loan spell since s
Interviewed by Radio Marte, Davide Torchia, agent of Italian international centre-back Daniele Rugani (25), heavily linked to a move out from Juv
Playing in Granada development area since summer 2017, Spanish defensive all-rounder Pepe Sanchez (20) has been signed on a deal extension, deadlined
Interviewed by Radio Musica Television, Joao Santos, agent of Italian international deep-lying midfielder Jorginho (28), more and more heavily linked
Saint-Etienne announced having signed French centre-back Setigui Karamoko (20), on a deal lasting until June 2021. Meant to start playing for ASSE res
Interviewed by Spanish broadcast Onda Cero, Alejandro Camano, agent of Moroccan international right-back/wide midfielder Achraf Hakimi (21), prov