MAN. UNITED boss SOLSKJAER: "Pogba? He's just stoked to be with us and face Barça"
Commenting upon tomorrow CL match against Barcelona FC, Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, told international media. "We'll have to do without Herrera, and I hope Matic can be in his best shape, at least. It's gonna be hard, Barça is one of the top teams around the world. We got the drop on PSG because we were fully committed on it, and we must head the same direction. Sanchez won't be there tomorrow. Of course we'll have to stop Messi, without forgetting about Coutinho. We have to remind, however, we've already been facing such players as CR7, Mbappé, and Hazard. Pogba? He's stoked to be here with us, and he's just focused on the game, not on Real Madrid rumours. Champions League is a venture full of pits and falls. We turned over the outcome against PSG, and last year Barça were defaced by AS Roma".
Other news Premier League
- 10 Nov 00:02 ARSENAL, Emery: "We need someone like XHAKA, but..."
- 04 Nov 09:58 EVERTON issue report update on André GOMES' horror injury
- 31 Oct 09:56 OFFICIAL - Fluminense striker JOAO PEDRO joining Watford after New Year's Eve
- 29 Oct 09:53 ARSENAL - The "Trustful Eight" shortlist before EMERY's time
- 24 Oct 19:46 OFFICIAL - Czech goalie DUBRAVKA agrees new long-term with Newcastle
- 21 Oct 22:14 CHELSEA boss Lampard: "We want GIROUD to stay put"
- 20 Oct 05:31 OFFICIAL - Manchester United sign Mason GREENWOOD on new long-term
- 19 Oct 20:41 OFFICIAL - Liverpool sign Joel MATIP on deal extension
- 19 Oct 10:45 MAN. UNITED, Solskjaer: "We might sign a couple experienced players in January"
- 18 Oct 16:12 LIVERPOOL, Sadio MANE: "I went through poverty and hard times. Now I help a lot of people, instead of buying things for myself"
- 18 Oct 11:58 MAN. UNITED, Solskjaer: "Signing LUKAKU and SANCHEZ away was the right way to go"
- 18 Oct 00:07 ARSENAL, Ozil: "I want to stay put"
- 17 Oct 20:54 OFFICIAL - Crystal Palace sign BENTEKE and TOMKINS on deal extensions
- 14 Oct 11:10 CHELSEA, Jorginho's agent: "Joining Serie A back? Anything's possible"
- 08 Oct 17:43 ARSENAL, Ceballos: "I'm playing and I'm having fun here"
- 08 Oct 12:48 TOTTENHAM boss POCHETTINO: "President Levy is a friend to me"
- 27 Sep 14:50 OFFICIAL - Tottenham sign Moussa SISSOKO on a new long-term
- 26 Sep 16:10 Arsène WENGER: "I'd like to train Red Devils"
- 25 Sep 17:50 MAN. UNITED, Mata: "My dear ones were worried about me when Mou joined in"
- 23 Sep 14:38 ARSENAL goalie LENO: "Our win over Villa was well-deserved. Auba? He's unbelievable"
- 23 Sep 12:34 MAN. CITY star Bernardo SILVA charged with racism through joke on teammate MENDY
- 20 Sep 16:06 CHELSEA, Hudson-Odoi: "Blues are the best club I could be playing for"
- 20 Sep 10:41 OFFICIAL - Chelsea sign HUDSON-ODOI on new long-term
- 19 Sep 22:20 EVERTON backliner KEANE: "Goodison Park gives us goosebumps"
- 19 Sep 12:28 ARSENAL boss EMERY: "Mesut and Sokratis are resting. Facing Eintracht is exciting"
- 19 Sep 09:57 ARSENAL, Kolasinac: "I know Frankfurt are strong in home games"
- 18 Sep 23:22 OFFICIAL - Man. United sign LINDELOF on new long-term
- 18 Sep 17:42 BOURNEMOUTH, Diego RICO: "Very happy with my performance against Everton"
- 18 Sep 13:32 LIVERPOOL, Klopp: "VAR drove to our defeat. Napoli can win Champions League"
- 18 Sep 01:27 LIVERPOOL captain HENDERSON: "We dropped the ball just in the last bit"
- 17 Sep 19:41 EVERTON full-back COLEMAN: "Everyone of us, old and young, is accountable"
- 17 Sep 12:11 LIVERPOOL boss KLOPP's agent: "His future? I suggest not to underestimate the weather"
- 16 Sep 21:19 TOTTENHAM, Heung-Min SON: "My second goal against Palace was lucky. We should always play like this"
- 16 Sep 15:40 LIVERPOOL boss KLOPP: "What Firmino did on the pitch was phenomenal"
- 13 Sep 19:45 OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign 2002-born striker GREENWOOD on first pro deal
- 12 Sep 16:36 OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign homefarmed WILLOCK on new long-term
- 09 Sep 20:23 LIVERPOOL boss KLOPP: "We couldn't afford bringing Coutinho back"
- 09 Sep 18:16 CHELSEA, Jorginho's agent: "Sarri didn't try to bring him into Juventus"
- 08 Sep 14:52 OFFICIAL - "House M.D." QUIQUE Sanchez Flores back as Watford boss
- 06 Sep 21:38 MAN. UNITED, Rojo: "I had the chance to join Everton, but..."
- 06 Sep 09:50 LEICESTER CITY, Tielemans on Lukaku racism scandal: "It's outrageous"
- 27 Aug 20:12 MAN. UNITED, Solskjaer on injuries: "We'll have to wait for scans"
- 18 Aug 18:44 LIVERPOOL, Shaqiri: "I'm upset, and I need to figure out what should I do"
- 12 Aug 13:52 MAN. UNITED, Pogba: "My future? Let's let it talk on its own"
- 09 Aug 19:58 OFFICIAL - Man. City sign GUNDOGAN on new long-term
- 09 Aug 14:06 OFFICIAL - Wolverhampton sign 1999-born talent SHABANI from Bayern Munich
- 09 Aug 12:04 OFFICIAL - Burnley sign DRINKWATER from Chelsea
- 09 Aug 07:45 OFFICIAL - Sheffield United sign BESIC and VERRIPS
- 09 Aug 06:33 OFFICIAL - Kieran TIERNEY and DAVID LUIZ join Arsenal
- 08 Aug 19:19 OFFICIAL - Aston Villa sign MCGINN on new long-term
Interviewed by interdipendenza.net, Predrag Ristivcic, agent of almost 21-year old Colombian midfielder/winger Kevin Agudelo, who provided a groundbreaking performance against no less than Napoli last Saturday, asked about Inter Milan being in interested in Genoa talented 19
Interviewed by interdipendenza.net, Predrag Ristivcic, agent of almost 21-year old Colombian midfielder/winger Kevin Agudelo, who provided a grou
While PSG director of sports, Leonardo, suggested Zinedine Zidane should stop talking about French star forward Kylian Mbappé (19) as a po
Commenting upon 27-year old Swiss international defensive midfielder Granit Xhaka having been sidelined, due to his outburst against Arsenal
Playing for PSG since 2012/13, Italian international playmaking/attacking midfielder Marco Verratti (turning 27 next Tuesday, November 5) has bee
Interviewed by Bayern Munich official media, Croatian 30-year old star winger Ivan Perisic, who joined last summer, on a loan deal, from Inter Milan,