LIVERPOOL boss KLOPP: "Working in Italy? I'd need a year just to properly learn the language"
© foto di Daniele Buffa/Image Sport
Interviewed by Italian broadcast RAI Sport, Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp, when addressed with Serie A, stated: "I'll definitely land to Italy after my career's over, since I'm going to travel a lot. I'll have fun with a glass of nice wine, and with Arrigo (glorious 80's and 90's manager Sacchi, Editor's Note), or Ancelotti, or even with Sarri. I love your country, your landscapes, your weather, your delicious food. But job-wise I need a proper language skill level, and my Italian isn't good at all. I'd need at least a year to learn the language, then I could consider it. Who knows? I'm surely traveling to Italy on a holiday, though I don't know about working in your country".
Other news Premier League
- 02 Apr 08:33 CHELSEA - An Italian club hitting PEDRO back
- 31 Mar 16:14 LEICESTER CITY dreaming of COUTINHO
- 30 Mar 16:58 MAN. UNITED star RASHFORD donating funds to children free-food care
- 29 Mar 12:36 EXCLUSIVE TMW - West Ham, OGBONNA: "Football doesn't matter right now, the only thing to focus on is the emergency"
- 27 Mar 14:50 LIVERPOOL boss KLOPP talks about weeping to "You'll never walk alone" ICU video
- 26 Mar 23:35 ARSENAL wonderkid MARTINELLI: "I want to be a Gunners icon"
- 25 Mar 23:20 TOTTENHAM, Vertonghen: "I'm figuring out what I'm going to do"
- 23 Mar 16:45 ARSENAL boss ARTETA recounts his COVID-19 days. "Now I feel much better"
- 22 Mar 14:11 CHELSEA, Willian: "Extension talks are on a break. Playing beyond the deal deadline wouldn't bother me"
- 21 Mar 00:02 CRYSTAL PALACE star ZAHA supplying emergency medical staff his properties
- 16 Mar 22:09 MAN. UNITED, Bruno FERNANDES: "I learned a lot from Di Natale. Old Trafford still makes me shiver"
- 16 Mar 09:07 LIVERPOOL boss KLOPP's message to football fans: "Taking care of ourselves is what matters, not football"
- 15 Mar 00:08 MAN. UNITED boss Solskjaer: "POGBA is going to stay put next season as well"
- 13 Mar 12:53 BOURNEMOUTH goalie BORUC quarantined
- 13 Mar 11:12 UK headlines: clubs mad at Premier League leaders for not cancelling games
- 13 Mar 10:13 CHELSEA - Hudson-Odoi tested positive for Covid: "Thank you for all your good wishes"
- 12 Mar 10:43 EVERTON, Sidibé: "My future? AS Monaco know where I stand"
- 11 Mar 23:25 CL aftermath - LIVERPOOL playmaker HENDERSON on unexpected exit: "We are upset, but we gave it all"
- 11 Mar 17:10 LIVERPOOL boss KLOPP: "To both players and fans: be yourselves, trust yourselves, embrace joy and do your best"
- 10 Mar 22:48 TOTTENHAM - Medical report on BERGWIJN
- 10 Mar 21:23 MAN. UNITED, Pogba's brother: "I'd like Paul to sign for Real Madrid"
- 10 Mar 16:29 OFFICIAL - Newcastle trigger Federico FERNANDEZ extending option
- 09 Mar 20:22 OFFICIAL - Man. United sign Tahith CHONG on new deal
- 09 Mar 12:03 ARSENAL boss Arteta: "I'm steady on keeping AUBAMEYANG here"
- 06 Mar 22:27 OFFICIAL - Newcastle sign SHELVEY and RITCHIE each on a new long-term
- 06 Mar 18:47 OFFICIAL - Crystal Palace sign boss HODGSON on deal extension
- 04 Mar 22:44 RANGERS boss GERRARD answers to Premier League linking
- 03 Mar 18:36 WOLVERHAMPTON, Raul JIMENEZ: "Joining Atletico back? You must be open to any venture"
- 03 Mar 00:06 WATFORD - Season's over for DEULOFEU
- 02 Mar 10:38 TOTTENHAM meddling with SMALLING permanent move to AS Roma
- 29 Feb 16:47 ARSENAL veteran OZIL's agent: "He's staying put 'till his deal's over"
- 28 Feb 16:34 MANCHESTER CITY -Laporte to miss another month with hamstring injury
- 27 Feb 19:29 ARSENAL, Lacazette: "There's no reason for me to leave"
- 27 Feb 11:09 MAN. CITY leader DE BRUYNE: "Chelsea? It wasn't all that bad. And I'm happy here"
- 27 Feb 08:21 ARSENAL boss ARTETA: "I'm not here on CL-related condition"
- 25 Feb 23:38 MAN. UNITED, Pogba: "Kobe Bryant inspired me, I was shocked by his death"
- 25 Feb 16:17 MAN. UNITED war room man WOODWARD: "We are building up a great future including SOLSKJAER"
- 25 Feb 10:01 CHELSEA playmaker KOVACIC: "We'll have to be careful against Bayern"
- 24 Feb 10:40 OFFICIAL - Sheffield United sign John FLECK on long-term extension
- 21 Feb 16:57 CHELSEA, Willian: "Leaving? London is my second home, I want my daughters to grow up here"
- 21 Feb 11:26 CRYSTAL PALACE, Max MEYER: "I can't rule a Bundesliga move back"
- 20 Feb 16:47 MAN. UNITED legend Roy Keane: "The club should kick POGBA out"
- 20 Feb 09:59 CHELSEA, Emerson Palmieri's agent: "I know Inter and Juventus are keen on him, but no bids so far"
- 19 Feb 23:25 MAN. CITY boss GUARDIOLA: "I'm staying put, no matter what"
- 17 Feb 20:17 MAN. CITY, the ban aftermath - STERLING's agent: "He's totally focused on the team"
- 17 Feb 17:30 MAN. UNITED boss Solskjaer: "POGBA is a player of ours, he doesn't belong to Raiola"
- 17 Feb 12:45 LIVERPOOL boss KLOPP: "Working in Italy? I'd need a year just to properly learn the language"
- 15 Feb 11:10 CHELSEA boss Lampard: "I can't wait to work with ZIYECH"
- 14 Feb 22:05 MAN. CITY respond to UEFA 2-year long ban from European cups
- 14 Feb 19:12 CHELSEA, Zouma: "...that time Mou told me I sucked..."
Talking to Eibar official media, Uruguayan central midfielder Sebastian Cristoforo (26), addressed with the ambiguity over the buy-back right (from Fiorentina) in favour of Spanish club being mandatory or not, stated: "Right now, we all must focus on getting things back to n
In spite of a troubled season, 28-year old French forward Gregoire Defrel is meant to be bought back by Sassuolo, and lay AS Roma membership down
Talking to Eibar official media, Uruguayan central midfielder Sebastian Cristoforo (26), addressed with the ambiguity over the buy-back right (from Fi
Meant to leave Chelsea on a free move, after five seasons as a Blues player, former Spanish international winger/forward Pedro Rodriguez (32), accordi
Addressed by calcionapoli1926.it with Napoli move back rumours, Walter Guglielmone, brother and agent of Uruguayan international striker Edinson Cavan
Interviewed by Bild, German centre-back Jerome Boateng (31), commenting upon having been sanctioned and fined by Bayern Munich, on the account of havi