UDINESE, Rodrigo DE PAUL: "I still want to play Champions League. But I'm fine where I am"
© foto di Matteo Gribaudi/Image Sport
Addressed by TyC Sports with rumours linking him to either Milan giants, Argentinian international attacking midfielder Rodrigo De Paul (25), playing for Udinese since 2016/17, stated: "After Copa America was over, I said I'd have liked to play Champions League, for me to keep on growing and improving, football-wise. And I still want to. But, due to various reasons, no deal was sealed upon. Anyway, I'm fine in Udine, it's home to me. There were some chances in December and January, but I'd have rather stayed put, and fulfil my campaign here. We'll see what happens from June on". Zebrette playmaker, also tracked by Fiorentina, Napoli, and AS Roma, is meant to be put up for sale, once more, on an about 35 million euros transfer fee.
Other news Serie A ( Italy )
- 01 Apr 14:16 AS ROMA planning to bring FRATTESI back
- 01 Apr 10:05 AC MILAN - Pepe REINA might join back as a regular
- 31 Mar 08:35 INTER MILAN, Lautaro MARTINEZ's agent: "Barça and Real Madrid rumours? Most people couldn't sleep at night..."
- 30 Mar 11:31 FIORENTINA loanee BOATENG: "I'm sad I didn't give the best of me to the team"
- 27 Mar 19:04 TORINO keeping LYANCO in
- 25 Mar 21:15 OFFICIAL - Cagliari sign 2000-born Nunzio LELLA on new long-term
- 25 Mar 19:11 AS ROMA, Mert CETIN: "I regret not having joined Galatasaray last January"
- 25 Mar 13:40 AC MILAN mastermind Ivan GAZIDIS screening more boss task names
- 24 Mar 22:29 AS ROMA, Veretout's agent: "Napoli were cut from the start in pursuing him"
- 23 Mar 10:37 INTER MILAN, Romelu LUKAKU: "Why should we play in an unsafe environment?"
- 23 Mar 07:10 NAPOLI, Fabián RUIZ's agent: "A lot of clubs keen on him. He'll be the player of the next decade"
- 20 Mar 22:40 LAZIO, Luis Alberto's agent: "Renewal talks ongoing. The club and we are on the same page"
- 20 Mar 19:14 NAPOLI, Callejon's agent: "The club want to extend, but we haven't agreed terms"
- 18 Mar 23:53 AS ROMA, Pastore: "The break is going to last longer than expected"
- 18 Mar 14:07 NAPOLI to announce new MERTENS deal after the break
- 17 Mar 23:08 HELLAS VERONA - Updates on COVID-19: ZACCAGNI testing positive
- 17 Mar 11:17 AC MILAN, Begovic: "It's all so strange. The only doable thing is watching Netflix"
- 16 Mar 16:49 ATALANTA, Gosens: "Bergamo people are proving very brave. The waving at medical staff moved me"
- 16 Mar 14:04 FIORENTINA, Cutrone's agent: "He and his girlfriend are fully healing"
- 16 Mar 12:40 AC MILAN boss PIOLI might end up keeping his job
- 14 Mar 12:52 FIORENTINA - 3 more club members testing positive
- 13 Mar 22:28 PARMA chief exec FAGGIANO: "Players testing positive is a really bad business"
- 12 Mar 19:44 FIORENTINA want Sassuolo players+boss trio in
- 12 Mar 07:12 OFFICIAL - Juventus defender RUGANI testing COVID-19 positive
- 11 Mar 21:20 OFFICIAL - EL match Inter v Getafe cancelled out of health emergency
- 11 Mar 16:28 ATALANTA boss GASPERINI after epochal achievement: "Proud to embody our land and people"
- 11 Mar 08:44 JUVENTUS worldwide star CR7 visits his mother in Portugal
- 06 Mar 16:46 AS ROMA, Veretout's agent: "Napoli wanted him in January already, and..."
- 04 Mar 17:15 UDINESE, Rodrigo DE PAUL: "I still want to play Champions League. But I'm fine where I am"
- 04 Mar 13:07 ATALANTA captain Papu GOMEZ: "If I joined Spain, it would be for Sevilla FC"
- 03 Mar 21:22 CAGLIARI to part ways from BIRSA. 2 suitors around
- 03 Mar 17:39 BREAKING/ OFFICIAL - Cagliari name Walter ZENGA new boss
- 03 Mar 14:25 OFFICIAL - Cagliari sack Rolando MARAN
- 03 Mar 10:55 INTER MILAN, Romelu LUKAKU: "Our fans are the best worldwide"
- 02 Mar 16:54 FIORENTINA captain PEZZELLA: "River Plate's home to me"
- 02 Mar 00:05 TMW - Juventus veteran goalie BUFFON's agent: "Keeping on? He looks fit to me"
- 01 Mar 14:04 AS ROMA in talks with EL SHAARAWY over a move back
- 28 Feb 21:09 SASSUOLO top exec Carnevali: "BOGA's future? We want to keep our best men in"
- 28 Feb 15:33 SAMPDORIA in troubled extension talks with LINETTY
- 25 Feb 11:23 AC MILAN playmaker BENNACER: "Lyon wanted me too. Ibra? He's incredibly demanding"
- 24 Feb 19:47 TMW - 3 more clubs after third-tier backliner PIACENTINI
- 22 Feb 15:56 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Juventus captain CHIELLINI's agent: "Renewal won't be any trouble. He's full of will and energy"
- 21 Feb 21:50 OFFICIAL - Lecce part ways with Giannelli IMBULA
- 21 Feb 16:18 EXCLUSIVE TMW - Cagliari, JOAO PEDRO's agent: "If an interesting bid comes up, we'll sit with the club"
- 21 Feb 12:49 TORINO, Cairo: "BELOTTI joining Napoli? No way, he's staying put"
- 21 Feb 10:46 TMW - 5 Serie A clubs after Italian-Moroccan playmaker MALEH
- 20 Feb 19:34 LAZIO, Immobile's agent: "Rome is home to him. I think the fans are going to enjoy him for long"
- 20 Feb 12:05 JUVENTUS hitman HIGUAIN's father: "He's fine where he is. I'd like him to join River Plate back"
- 19 Feb 21:20 TMW - 2 Serie A clubs inquiring Romanian playmaker Marius MARIN about
- 19 Feb 17:08 ATALANTA, Gosens: "I'd leave only for a very ambitious plan in Germany"
Talking to Eibar official media, Uruguayan central midfielder Sebastian Cristoforo (26), addressed with the ambiguity over the buy-back right (from Fiorentina) in favour of Spanish club being mandatory or not, stated: "Right now, we all must focus on getting things back to n
In spite of a troubled season, 28-year old French forward Gregoire Defrel is meant to be bought back by Sassuolo, and lay AS Roma membership down
Talking to Eibar official media, Uruguayan central midfielder Sebastian Cristoforo (26), addressed with the ambiguity over the buy-back right (from Fi
Meant to leave Chelsea on a free move, after five seasons as a Blues player, former Spanish international winger/forward Pedro Rodriguez (32), accordi
Addressed by calcionapoli1926.it with Napoli move back rumours, Walter Guglielmone, brother and agent of Uruguayan international striker Edinson Cavan
Interviewed by Bild, German centre-back Jerome Boateng (31), commenting upon having been sanctioned and fined by Bayern Munich, on the account of havi