RB LEIPZIG, Schick: "This club were the right choice. Now I dream of England"
Playing for RB Leipzig since last summer, Czech international forward Patrik Schick (24), still on a parent-club deal with AS Roma, told iSport.cz: "Joining Leipzig turned out to be the best choice, as a career boost. Before agreeing on my move here, I was in talks with a bunch more clubs: from Germany, Bayer Leverkusen, Borussia Dortmund, and Schalke 04; from England, Crystal Palace and Everton, as well as Valencia, from Spain. But I felt Leipzig wanted me more, besides being attracted to Nagelsmann's style of playing, above any other. My future? When I left my home country, I dreamt of playing in Italy, and that came true. Now, if I have to be honest, I long for playing in England".
Other news Bundesliga (Germany)
- 21 May 13:08 OFFICIAL - Borussia Dortmund sign resident veteran PISZCZEK on year-long extension
- 21 May 09:44 FREIBURG, Grifo: "No talks with Fiorentina. But I'd fit in well in Serie A"
- 18 May 17:41 UNION BERLIN, Subotic: "Getting back on the pitch has been wonderful"
- 18 May 11:38 BAYERN MUNICH boss FLICK: "I must congratulate my team over Union win"
- 18 May 08:53 BORUSSIA DORTMUND, Brandt: "Good win. We must look at it all as a glass half full"
- 13 May 10:41 RB LEIPZIG, Schick's agent: "No need to rush any decision. But everyhing's fine"
- 11 May 22:47 RB LEIPZIG director Krosche: "Our players are allowed to wait some more time"
- 09 May 12:53 BAYERN MUNICH challenge Inter Milan over Marcos ALONSO
- 06 May 22:02 MAINZ 05 director Schroder: "NIAKHATE? We don't need to sell"
- 06 May 17:12 BAYERN MUNICH, Boateng: "I wouldn't be here anymore, if it weren't for Flick"
- 05 May 00:06 BAYERN MUNICH, Thiago Alcantara: "Playing the late part of my career here would be lovely"
- 03 May 19:59 BORUSSIA DORTMUND, Haaland: "Solskjaer taught me a lot"
- 03 May 00:09 BAYERN MUNICH, Alaba: "Ribery was always there for me, I'll be grateful to him forever"
- 02 May 05:56 OFFICIAL - Bayer Leverkusen sign resident veteran ARANGUIZ on new long-term
- 29 Apr 19:05 BAYERN MUNICH boss Flick in touch with SANE
- 27 Apr 23:05 RB LEIZPIG, Schick's agent: "The club are satisfied with him"
- 27 Apr 09:58 BAYERN MUNICH director Salihamidzic: "Odds on NEUER extending are low"
- 22 Apr 13:03 BAYERN MUNICH - Medical report on TOLISSO
- 21 Apr 14:12 BAYERN MUNICH director Salihamidzic: "I'm really happy DAVIES extended. He's the best for us"
- 20 Apr 18:28 HERTHA BERLIN former boss KLINSMANN addressed by ex-player: "He never answered my texts"
- 17 Apr 23:36 BORUSSIA DORTMUND, Hakimi's agent: "No talks with Bayern Munich"
- 16 Apr 21:14 OFFICIAL - SC Freiburg sign KEITEL on first pro deal
- 16 Apr 18:25 WERDER BREMEN, Rashica's agent: "CL regulars keen on him. We'll decide what to do 2-3 weeks from now"
- 14 Apr 10:12 OFFICIAL - Fortuna Dusseldorf and RENSING part ways after seven seasons
- 14 Apr 00:03 BAYERN MUNICH, Rummenigge: "No talks with Inter on buying PERISIC back yet"
- 10 Apr 12:26 BAYERN MUNICH, Coutinho's agent: "I have no preference over his future. It will be up to how the clubs will be doing"
- 10 Apr 11:02 OFFICIAL - Bayern Munich sign JASTREMSKI from Wolfsburg
- 10 Apr 09:37 BAYERN MUNICH resident veteran MULLER, after deal renewal: "I was planning to leave"
- 08 Apr 17:08 OFFICIAL - Bayer Leverkusen sign German young goalie GRILL
- 07 Apr 14:01 OFFICIAL - Bayern Munich sign resident old-timer MULLER on new long-term
- 03 Apr 21:03 OFFICIAL - Bayern Munich sign FLICK on first-team manager long-term
- 02 Apr 14:53 BAYERN MUNICH, Boateng: "I'm ok with being fined, I did it for my son"
- 31 Mar 11:20 RB LEIPZIG, Schick's agent: "The club do have the money to buy him back from AS Roma"
- 30 Mar 09:24 BAYERN MUNICH, Coutinho's agent: "No bad blood between Tottenham and us"
- 26 Mar 14:50 RB LEIPZIG, Mvogo's agent: "We might go for a full-basis move, though..."
- 23 Mar 23:00 RB LEIPZIG director Krosche: "WERNER's future? The crystal ball is very foggy..."
- 22 Mar 19:12 RB LEIPZIG, Schick: "This club were the right choice. Now I dream of England"
- 21 Mar 18:21 WOLFSBURG, Arnold: "I'm ready for anyhing helpful, wage cut included"
- 19 Mar 10:22 RB LEIPZIG tracking 3 young forwards
- 18 Mar 20:26 BAYERN MUNICH letting two resident veterans out
- 13 Mar 15:41 OFFICIAL - German leagues suspended all March long
- 13 Mar 10:25 HANNOVER players self-isolating as Coronavirus hits Germany football
- 11 Mar 10:50 CL aftermath - RB LEIPZIG boss NAGELSMANN celebrates epochal win over Spurs
- 10 Mar 12:21 OFFICIAL - Schalke 04 loan FAHRMANN to Norwegian side Brann SK
- 08 Mar 20:34 BAYER LEVERKUSEN, Aranguiz's agent: "3 European clubs in touch with us, but..."
- 03 Mar 13:00 OFFICIAL - RB Leipzig sign Tyler ADAMS on new long-term
- 02 Mar 13:27 BORUSSIA DORTMUND director Watzke: "We want to keep SANCHO in, we don't need that money"
- 28 Feb 16:37 VIDEO -Jadon Sancho: "I'd Play Every Day Until I'm 100"
- 28 Feb 11:24 RB LEIPZIG, Forsberg's agent: "Tottenham keen on him? We'll unveil his future soon"
- 26 Feb 16:02 BAYERN MUNICH powerhouse MULLER: "After Guardiola left, it was like Wild West here"
Playing for Arsenal since last summer, former Brazilian international centre-back/half-back David Luiz (33), interviewed by Benfica TV, voiced his will to join Aguias back someday: "I've been telling it from the start, even if I really don't know when it's going
Starting back training, after having recovered from the umpteenth long-term injury occurred to him, former German international midfielder Sami Khedir
Interviewed by Canal+ Sport, Cameroonian international defensive midfielder André Zambo Anguissa (24), addressed with Real Madrid tra
Playing for Arsenal since last summer, former Brazilian international centre-back/half-back David Luiz (33), interviewed by Benfica TV, voiced his wil
Playing in Paris Saint-Germain development area up until summer 2015, French-DR Congolese full-back Jordan Diakiese passed away, on cause of death sti
Playing for Borussia Dortmund all the way since 2010/11, former Polish international right-back Lukasz Piszczek (turning 35 on June 3rd) had his ongoi