CHELSEA, Jorginho's agent: "Who wouldn't want to join Juventus"
© foto di Daniele Buffa/Image Sport
Interviewed by Italian broadcast Radio Kiss Kiss, Joao Santos, agent of Italian international deep-lying midfielder Jorginho (28), addressed with rumours linking former Napoli playmaker to Juventus, stated: "Who wouldn't want to join Bianconeri? That's one of the major European clubs. So far, however, I never talked to Paratici, I just read about Juventus being keen on Jorginho from media. Anyway, he's fine in London, and is still on a 3-year long deal with Chelsea. Working again with Sarri? That's just what I said: Juventus are one of the best around".
Other news Premier League
- 25 May 09:40 ARSENAL, David LUIZ: "I want to join Benfica back someday"
- 23 May 15:58 CHELSEA, Willian: "No extension agreement on arrival"
- 21 May 22:07 OFFICIAL - Burnley sign BRADY on new year-long deal
- 21 May 18:41 ARSENAL, Xhaka: "My feud with the fans is over. There were actual talks of mine with Hertha"
- 21 May 15:55 CHELSEA, Emerson Palmieri: "I love being with Blues. Joining Italy back? Maybe"
- 20 May 22:47 OFFICIAL - Chelsea sign GIROUD on year-long extension
- 20 May 18:04 OFFICIAL - Chelsea trigger CABALLERO year-long extension
- 20 May 16:58 CHELSEA, Jorginho's agent: "Who wouldn't want to join Juventus"
- 20 May 12:49 TMW - 3 clubs after Chelsea reserve PANTIC
- 19 May 10:27 OFFICIAL - Aston Villa sign VASSILEV on deal extension
- 15 May 23:36 ARSENAL, Dani CEBALLOS: "I feel much better prepared for Real Madrid challenge"
- 15 May 16:19 TMW - Arsenal, TORREIRA's agent: "I think he's going to be a huge market name"
- 13 May 20:25 TOTTENHAM, Foyth's agent: "It's rather unlikely he stays put"
- 12 May 18:47 ARSENAL, Mesut OZIL's agent: "I can't talk about Fenerbahçe right now"
- 10 May 21:42 ARSENAL - Updates on AUBAMEYANG
- 06 May 23:21 CHELSEA eager to reach out to ALEX SANDRO. Here's the plan
- 04 May 14:26 CRYSTAL PALACE owner Parish: "PL players are going to be safer than any store customer"
- 30 Apr 21:29 NEWCASTLE, Lazaro: "I wanted to join RB Leipzig, but..."
- 30 Apr 20:46 WATFORD - Pape GUEYE's agent objects to signing announcement
- 30 Apr 14:28 TOTTENHAM, hear POCHETTINO's words: "I want to train Spurs again, before my lifetime's over"
- 29 Apr 09:22 EVERTON - A further Italian club after KEAN
- 15 Apr 19:47 MAN. CITY, Leroy SANE's agent: "Bayern are the only German club he could move to"
- 14 Apr 15:08 CHELSEA, Van Ginkel: "Deal extension? I haven't talked to the club about it yet"
- 14 Apr 12:34 MANCHESTER CITY - Bernardo Silva explains Benfica desire
- 09 Apr 11:10 ARSENAL - Arteta spying on Gunners stars using hi-tech GPS systems
- 07 Apr 10:31 MAN. CITY boss GUARDIOLA mourns his mother out of COVID-19 induced decease
- 05 Apr 21:41 EVERTON boss Ancelotti plotting Napoli duo move
- 03 Apr 16:10 MAN. UNITED players donate a 30% wage share to local medical services
- 02 Apr 08:33 CHELSEA - An Italian club hitting PEDRO back
- 31 Mar 16:14 LEICESTER CITY dreaming of COUTINHO
- 30 Mar 16:58 MAN. UNITED star RASHFORD donating funds to children free-food care
- 29 Mar 12:36 EXCLUSIVE TMW - West Ham, OGBONNA: "Football doesn't matter right now, the only thing to focus on is the emergency"
- 27 Mar 14:50 LIVERPOOL boss KLOPP talks about weeping to "You'll never walk alone" ICU video
- 26 Mar 23:35 ARSENAL wonderkid MARTINELLI: "I want to be a Gunners icon"
- 25 Mar 23:20 TOTTENHAM, Vertonghen: "I'm figuring out what I'm going to do"
- 23 Mar 16:45 ARSENAL boss ARTETA recounts his COVID-19 days. "Now I feel much better"
- 22 Mar 14:11 CHELSEA, Willian: "Extension talks are on a break. Playing beyond the deal deadline wouldn't bother me"
- 21 Mar 00:02 CRYSTAL PALACE star ZAHA supplying emergency medical staff his properties
- 16 Mar 22:09 MAN. UNITED, Bruno FERNANDES: "I learned a lot from Di Natale. Old Trafford still makes me shiver"
- 16 Mar 09:07 LIVERPOOL boss KLOPP's message to football fans: "Taking care of ourselves is what matters, not football"
- 15 Mar 00:08 MAN. UNITED boss Solskjaer: "POGBA is going to stay put next season as well"
- 13 Mar 12:53 BOURNEMOUTH goalie BORUC quarantined
- 13 Mar 11:12 UK headlines: clubs mad at Premier League leaders for not cancelling games
- 13 Mar 10:13 CHELSEA - Hudson-Odoi tested positive for Covid: "Thank you for all your good wishes"
- 12 Mar 10:43 EVERTON, Sidibé: "My future? AS Monaco know where I stand"
- 11 Mar 23:25 CL aftermath - LIVERPOOL playmaker HENDERSON on unexpected exit: "We are upset, but we gave it all"
- 11 Mar 17:10 LIVERPOOL boss KLOPP: "To both players and fans: be yourselves, trust yourselves, embrace joy and do your best"
- 10 Mar 22:48 TOTTENHAM - Medical report on BERGWIJN
- 10 Mar 21:23 MAN. UNITED, Pogba's brother: "I'd like Paul to sign for Real Madrid"
- 10 Mar 16:29 OFFICIAL - Newcastle trigger Federico FERNANDEZ extending option
Interviewed by Canal Football Club, Senegalese international winger/forward M'Baye Niang (25), who's having the time of his life throughout his ongoing 2 season-long Stade Rennais spell, addressed with Olympique Marseille transfer rumours, stated: "First of all, I wa
Starting back training, after having recovered from the umpteenth long-term injury occurred to him, former German international midfielder Sami Khedir
Interviewed by Canal+ Sport, Cameroonian international defensive midfielder André Zambo Anguissa (24), addressed with Real Madrid tra
Playing for Arsenal since last summer, former Brazilian international centre-back/half-back David Luiz (33), interviewed by Benfica TV, voiced his wil
Interviewed by Canal Football Club, Senegalese international winger/forward M'Baye Niang (25), who's having the time of his life throughout hi
Interviewed by Sky Sports, Gent and Canadian NT frontline wonderkid Jonathan David (20), addressed with heavy transfer rumours, stated: "I