SERIE A - The five attackers that ACF Fiorentina wants by 2022
Anyone would say that ACF Fiorentina is the team desperately looking for attackers in the transfer market despite having one of the best strikers on the planet, Dusan Vlahovic, in their ranks. But as much as if the Serbian ends up leaving or if he stays, the arrival of luxury companions for the Balkan is a must.
To replace him or to accompany him, the viola team is aware that it cannot base all its performance on a single footballer and that it needs the offensive performance to drink from other figures.
This is what the Italian entity is looking for in this next winter transfer market: goal, back work, shot capacity, delivery in pressure ... And there are 5 names that fit into the present of the Fiore.
- Borja Mayoral: the Spanish striker for AS Roma is one of the closest to Florence. A more fixed striker that, perhaps, would complement Vlahovic in a worse way.
- Domenico Berardi: the player who is receiving the most insistence from the box violates. A band footballer with a lot of offensive presence and one of the most interesting faces of the Italian Serie A.
- Jonathan Ikoné: the Frenchman continues to be one of the leaders of LOSC Lille and is another footballer with a lot of speed to give an obvious plus to the sleeping giant of Calcio.
- Julián Álvarez: the River Plate striker continues to accumulate suitors and stands out as one of the highest level players in the Argentine Super League today. A lot of competition, an ideal signing for anyone.
- Andrea Belotti: the Torino striker is still looking for a way out and could change his scene, even if it were within Serie A. A perfect relief if Vlahovic ends up leaving.