ALL ABOUT - Tammy Abraham: Ten things you maybe don't know
These are ten things about Tammy Abraham you may not know about him. From his personal life to his life on the pitch, there is more than meets the eye than what we see every week.
1. He has both British and Nigerian nationalities. In fact, his father, now turned agent Tamaraebi Bakumo is originally from the African country and came to Great Britain in look for work and a better life. He married Tammy's mother, a British citizen, and Thus Abraham is able to represent both countries at the international level
2. As a boy, his favorite football club was Arsenal. He feel in love with Arsenal's golden period when Thierry Henry was their main man and they made it to the Champions League final in 2006. He later revealed that he admired Didier Drogba and used to follow rivals Chelsea as well as a consequence
3. He has a younger brother, Timmy, who plays in the Fulham youth system.
4. While in Chelsea's youth academy, he won both the UEFA Youth League and FA Youth Cup in the same season. He was one of the topscorers of the UEFA competition, scoring 8 times.
5. He's been in a relationship with English social media influencer Leah Monroe for 6 years
6. He met is football childhood hero, Didier Drogba, as an 8-year old in his first day at Chelsea and got an autograph from him
7. As a kid he used to love drama as well as football. Had he not become a footballer, we would probably be seeing him as an actor right now
8. He's an avid gamer. He loves videogames such as Fortnite and Call of Duty
9. He became Roma's second highest transfer when he signed with the giallorossi for 40M Euros, beaten only by Patrick Schick who was bought for 42M
10. He was caught driving without a licence and insurance papers while on loan at Swansea, when he was involved in a minor accident when he crashed in a barricade